• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 14

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, thanks misk.
She was diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer about seven months ago.
No more suffering is all I keep telling myself.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Think I'll go watch the rest of Pirates Giants
Tied at 9 a piece in the seventh.

Have a good evening sir.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know your offline Cali but I wanted to extend my deepest condolences for you and your family. I'm really sorry to hear that your mom passed.

Also to you as well Misko. Sorry to hear about your cousin.

Not meaning to poke fun or anything, but you guys are really making me feel like I need to call all of my relatives tomorrow to check up on everyone's health.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know your offline Cali but I wanted to extend my deepest condolences for you and your family. I'm really sorry to hear that your mom passed.

Also to you as well Misko. Sorry to hear about your cousin.

Not meaning to poke fun or anything, but you guys are really making me feel like I need to call all of my relatives tomorrow to check up on everyone's health.

no time like the present my young friend ... I got to talk to him the day before he passed on the phone and we said our good bye's,, he is at peace now no more cancer and whole again .

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Steelers GM Kevin Colbert, the draft is one of the most important events of the year. The draft is the best way to stockpile talent at a reasonable rate and consistent good drafting is what separates the good teams from the great ones. In this year's draft, Colbert is especially impressed with the depth at wide receiver and cornerback and Colbert admits that the Steelers have spent a lot of time analyzing the talent at both positions: “It created a lot of interesting and exciting discussion,” said Colbert. “We had to spend more time on the wide receivers and corners, especially the receivers because there are so many. We kept looking at ourselves and saying this is great because we had some nice options available to us that in years past we hadn’t. We took a lot of time sorting through the receivers. It never got boring because there were a lot of exciting receivers. The corners weren’t far behind.” What do you think? Should wide receiver and cornerback be priorities in this year's draft?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry DRAFTMAS!!!!