• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
afternoon people,,,what a fucked up day,I sat for almost 3 hours in a doctors office to take a piss test when my turn came around all it took was 5 stinking minutes,,,,,,,there were 5 of us there for the same test and we all had to wait until everyone else was out of the office

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
afternoon people,,,what a fucked up day,I sat for almost 3 hours in a doctors office to take a piss test when my turn came around all it took was 5 stinking minutes,,,,,,,there were 5 of us there for the same test and we all had to wait until everyone else was out of the office

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP

You had to pee in the office? Not the restroom?!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP

I think I see the problem. They wanted piss, not crap.

Later, y'all. Golf league banquet.

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we went to wendy's and had a salad ... jewlz is on a diet and yours truly is on the same diet in support of her ..

Hi folks!

My GF loves those Wendy's salads, while I eat the burger, fries and a chocolate frosty!

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP

:wacko: That sucks I hate waiting an hr let alone 3... What A bunch of bs GG..

Status
Not open for further replies.