• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The official Super Bowl LIII Thread

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistics are for losers.

I think that is going to be one of the keys of the game. Having watched the Pats in the playoffs that statistic is not surprising to me. Against the Chiefs Brady was always getting the ball away before the edge rush could get to him. I think for the Rams to be successful Donald and Suh are going to need to get pressure on Brady up the middle or Brady is going to carve up the Rams up the middle.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that is going to be one of the keys of the game. Having watched the Pats in the playoffs that statistic is not surprising to me. Against the Chiefs Brady was always getting the ball away before the edge rush could get to him. I think for the Rams to be successful Donald and Suh are going to need to get pressure on Brady up the middle or Brady is going to carve up the Rams up the middle.

And he will keep them honest by running the ball.

And when they get frisky, quick passes.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I make it how I like it. Sweet is not overly important.

And mine is a lot greener that it is orange.

Kind of a polka dot tartan if you will?

Interesting, I learned something new today.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams win the toss? They should fucking take the ball. No defer.

If they don't, they will be down 7-0 with 6 minutes left in Q1.

Because if Pats win the toss I think they will break form and take the ball. Looking for KC Redux.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams win the toss? They should fucking take the ball. No defer.

If they don't, they will be down 7-0 with 6 minutes left in Q1.

Because if Pats win the toss I think they will break form and take the ball. Looking for KC Redux.
The Pats are going to chew up those LBs and that secondary. No way it takes them 9 minutes to score. But I wouldn't mind it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, There is an old saying that I learned decades ago and it goes like this. OLD AGE AND TREACHERY CAN OVERCOME YOUTH AND SKILL. So in this case Brady is old and treacherous. I think most people(except for former fans In St Louis Mo and Saints fans - lol) simply want to see the Patriots get their asses kicked. The Rams have done well. Win or lose I will be proud of what they accomplished. The Los Angeles Chargers have improved substantially as well, but I'd still like to see them get a new building in San Diego and go back there. I think it would benefit the city - No city needs two teams

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure they’re critical. Just not as critical as QB, DE, LT, CB, WR1, DT
Not sure you are bringing up all these positions. you should pumping up your chest at your comment of Centers are one of the least important positions in football!
Not a top 3
not a top 5
but one of the least important in the NFL. (quote by PE1)
So quit tap dancing & two stepping like your gonna change anything.

Yes. It is your fault. For not knowing everything a Center does outside of hiking the ball.

At anytime feel free to acknowledge your ignorance & say you didnt know all the rest of things that Cemters did.

Or

Continue to think you grab some slob off the couch or supermarket. because Center is not important to a successful team.

Hey!!!! You are an ignorant Fuck! optimists!!!!! Believe in you!!!!

At some point you fucks make someone believe!

Ignorance is bliss!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First, Suh is not a pass rusher, at least not the same as he was with the Lions. He was never a good rusher with the Dolphins. Aaron Donal takes advantage of the fact that many teams give too much attention to Suh and that allows him access to the QB up the gut, and he's outstanding at taking full advantage. If the Patriots can push him one step to his right or left, he will not be able to get to Brady before he releases. As with every Super Bowl, this one will be determined in the trenches. Dante Scarneccia is given free reign of the O-Line and he started working on his plan last Tuesday to try to deal with Donald. He's also put more work than advertised on keeping Fowler pushed out wide.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, Suh is not a pass rusher, at least not the same as he was with the Lions. He was never a good rusher with the Dolphins. Aaron Donal takes advantage of the fact that many teams give too much attention to Suh and that allows him access to the QB up the gut, and he's outstanding at taking full advantage. If the Patriots can push him one step to his right or left, he will not be able to get to Brady before he releases. As with every Super Bowl, this one will be determined in the trenches. Dante Scarneccia is given free reign of the O-Line and he started working on his plan last Tuesday to try to deal with Donald. He's also put more work than advertised on keeping Fowler pushed out wide.

I'm more worried about Suh getting too close to Brady. I'd hate to see another accidental stepping on someone of an accidental choking.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The extreme cold is driving people indoors and when that happens, viruses abound. This winter when I go to the grocery store, I literally scrub the shopping cart handle with a disinfective wipe. Why? Because some stupid mother sticks her sick little toddler in the seat and the kid drools, sneezes, pisses and shits in it. During the entire ride it wipes it's nose with its hands and and then wipes them clean on the handle. Once I'm done, I take an extra couple of wipes for my hands, front and back. I might be neurotic, but I don't get sick.

The media at the Super Bowl are the carriers. In and out of locker rooms and airports........I wouldn't let them within 20 feet of my team, let alone within the length of a microphone.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3