• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

****the official one guy from wyoming bs-ing with himself thread****

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the WYO across the jersey, looks nice. The Cowboys down the pants look neat also.

i was at that game....freakin awesome we won 44-0

those unis are the special occasion pro-combats from last year...look pretty badass

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5148928224_fbe6f9b95c.jpg

every game the players enter from under "the arch" at the north end of the field (reguardless what they show on EA NCAA games) and touch the statue on their way by

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was at that game....freakin awesome we won 44-0

those unis are the special occasion pro-combats from last year...look pretty badass

sorry about this in advance sirs

but here's my obligary reminder of what happened the other time you wore them

47003_Boise_St_Wyoming_Football.jpg

Doug Martin is an amazing runningback so actually Prosinski got closer to him than most teams did.

Which is why I can't wait for when we use him more this year

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the opposite grandstands have luxury suites now

and you can't see it here but the stands have "welcome to 7220 feet" written on them...pretty awesome

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
every game the players enter from under "the arch" at the north end of the field (reguardless what they show on EA NCAA games) and touch the statue on their way by

nice! must be pretty cool to see live

I wouldn't use EA NCAA games as a reference for anything

they have Virginia Tech much better than Boise State in that game, also UCF is a powerhouse according to them :L:L:L

I don't know why my son keeps buying those games.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry about this in advance sirs

but here's my obligary reminder of what happened the other time you wore them

47003_Boise_St_Wyoming_Football.jpg

Doug Martin is an amazing runningback so actually Prosinski got closer to him than most teams did.

Which is why I can't wait for when we use him more this year

yeah we will miss prosinski this year....if i recall mr. prosinski broke mr. moore's interception streak this game however

i predict you will see a much different cowboys team in boise this year one with a QB that the other members of the team actuall respect/listen to

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a nice little setup you guys have. Very underrated stadium.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the opposite grandstands have luxury suites now

and you can't see it here but the stands have "welcome to 7220 feet" written on them...pretty awesome

Here's a nice shot of the other side.

5151774512_b566177d15.jpg

pretty dadburn nice stadium you got there.

perhaps you guys can be one of the teams that takes advantage of the new MWC.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5397244.jpeg

"fanning a twister" the statue outside of the war

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice! must be pretty cool to see live

I wouldn't use EA NCAA games as a reference for anything

they have Virginia Tech much better than Boise State in that game, also UCF is a powerhouse according to them :L:L:L

I don't know why my son keeps buying those games.

Yeah, they have Tennessee running out but can't even add the T formation. And some of the teams just have generic football stadiums, instead of the real stadium. Just fixing little stuff like that, would make the game much better.

Last edited by a moderator:

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they have Tennessee running out but can't even add the T formation. And some of the teams just have generic football stadiums, instead of the real stadium. Just fixing little stuff like, that would make the game much better.

as long as people keep shelling out $60 bucks a pop, they won't fix a thing

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah we will miss prosinski this year....if i recall mr. prosinski broke mr. moore's interception streak this game however

i predict you will see a much different cowboys team in boise this year one with a QB that the other members of the team actuall respect/listen to

Yeah I think it was you guys that ruined Kellen's non-interception streak.

Kellen threw 5 interceptions last year so it wasn't a good year for him, our offense just lost it's groove late in the year, so I'm pretty happy that our OC bolted for Texas. I can't wait to see what the new guy will do.

Kellen will have the challenge of throwing to new recievers but I'm not too worried, seems like after a set of recievers leave a new set of recievers step in and play even better, we will have a pretty dadburn good team if that continues because Titus Young and Austin Pettis were awesome recievers

Yeah a talented guy like Prosinski will be missed for sure, seems like you guys do a good job putting out good safeties though, I know the Bills had John Wendling from you guys for a few years, he was very solid on special teams, of course once he left it was only typical that he made the pro bowl for special teams :L

I was really surprised that we rolled over you last year though, you guys were one of the teams that threatened me as being able to pull an upset since you were between the Virginia Tech and Oregon State games.

you guys shouldn't get killed like that again this year, who's going to be the quarterback this year? I do see you guys making a bowl game with a 7-5 record.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to look at a lot of reviews and comments on the next game. If I'm not impressed, then I doubt I'll buy it.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think it was you guys that ruined Kellen's non-interception streak.

Kellen threw 5 interceptions last year so it wasn't a good year for him, our offense just lost it's groove late in the year, so I'm pretty happy that our OC bolted for Texas. I can't wait to see what the new guy will do.

Kellen will have the challenge of throwing to new recievers but I'm not too worried, seems like after a set of recievers leave a new set of recievers step in and play even better, we will have a pretty dadburn good team if that continues because Titus Young and Austin Pettis were awesome recievers

Yeah a talented guy like Prosinski will be missed for sure, seems like you guys do a good job putting out good safeties though, I know the Bills had John Wendling from you guys for a few years, he was very solid on special teams, of course once he left it was only typical that he made the pro bowl for special teams :L

I was really surprised that we rolled over you last year though, you guys were one of the teams that threatened me as being able to pull an upset since you were between the Virginia Tech and Oregon State games.

you guys shouldn't get killed like that again this year, who's going to be the quarterback this year? I do see you guys making a bowl game with a 7-5 record.

Spoiled sumbitches :lol: