• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The OFFICIAL: "Let's get Chase Daniel a starting NFL QB job beginning Week 2" thread.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that it is even close, and debatable, tells you Mitch is not a starting NFL QB.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that it is even close, and debatable, tells you Mitch is not a starting NFL QB.
It was not close on your team and you let go the better qb. You don't have a NFL caliber front office.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all alone. All the coaches and the GM and 90% of Bear fans are with me.

I decided to listen to Chicago sports radio last night and a bit this morning to see the thoughts and views on the injury that the teams QB had during the game. From what I could tell well more than 50% of the people calling in were thrilled that he was injured. They feel the new QB Daniel will be able to a Dilfer or Flacco much better than Trubisky and that the team will be better off trying to win with the defense and a game manager at QB.

Plus if it does work for the Bears to stay competitive that they will not have to pay some high price contract and over pay Trubisky which can help keep the defense together.

So that is what I was hearing from many Bear fans on the radio in the last 18 hours or so

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post on 3 different bears forums and I see only a few on the chase train. And they will be gone after he plays a game or two. Same as last year, after two games everyone said we need a better backup.