• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 2014 Recruiting Thread

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To LSU and Bama fans...Hootie Jones has announced a decision date of November 15th.

I've heard that Alabama maybe has a slight edge over LSU right now, but Andrew Bone had this to say..."I know someone who visited with Jones yesterday. They told me that he is absolutely torn between Alabama and LSU right now."

We'll see what happens, hopefully for our sake he decides to come play with big Cam Robinson and Cameron Sims. We also just signed another guy originally from LA, Ronnie Clark, maybe that will help.

Numbers are getting slim, only a few spots left, but a few guys I know for a fact have a spot on this team....Hootie Jones, CJ Hampton, Matt Elam, Marlon Humphrey. I hope we land these 4 beast.

after that shit show last night, I can confidently congratulate BAMA on landing Hootie...

:finger:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kendrick Holland to Virginia Tech over offers from Minnesota, Kentucky, USF, Clemson, Rutgers, Tennessee.

Extremely content with VT's WR haul this year based on what i have seen of them.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillips will play from day 1, I think.

I agree. It's going to be hard to keep Harrison's athletic abilities off the field too. It's nice to be getting some WRs now and not just QB/RB converts........which I have never been a fan of.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-star Center, Joshua Casher is expected to commit to Alabama tomorrow. This would mean we have the top 2 centers in the nation according to rivals. J.C. Hassenauer is the other Center commit.

A few days ago Casher was all set to recommit to Auburn, but after his visit for the FAU game, something didn't go right between him and the coaching staff, so here we are.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the state of Alabama having 18 4+ *s on ESPNS rankings. LOLHAHA

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-star Center, Joshua Casher is expected to commit to Alabama tomorrow. This would mean we have the top 2 centers in the nation according to rivals. J.C. Hassenauer is the other Center commit.

A few days ago Casher was all set to recommit to Auburn, but after his visit for the FAU game, something didn't go right between him and the coaching staff, so here we are.

Welp, Casher has committed. Actually did it yesterday around 2pm, guess they wanted to keep it in the bag for a bit longer...:noidea:

I thought this comment from Casher was funny...

"I really wanted to go ahead and make this decision," said Casher. "I thought about it and it was so crazy. I was thinking Auburn, but then all of a sudden I thought Alabama was best place for me.

...considering he tried to commit to Malzahn twice and both times they wouldn't let him commit. I don't blame Auburn, anybody that decommits from you, you have the right to have trust issues with them. Auburn would've taken him eventually, but I think they wanted him to wait until later, because if he commits now, then he could fuck up other possible commits, and then bail again later. It probably pissed him off that they wouldn't take his commit, so he falls back on Bama. We'll gladly take the #2 Center, BUT we already have the #1 Center, so we don't give a shit if he decommits anyway.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
recruiting-distribution.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, Casher has committed. Actually did it yesterday around 2pm, guess they wanted to keep it in the bag for a bit longer...:noidea:

I thought this comment from Casher was funny...

...considering he tried to commit to Malzahn twice and both times they wouldn't let him commit. I don't blame Auburn, anybody that decommits from you, you have the right to have trust issues with them. Auburn would've taken him eventually, but I think they wanted him to wait until later, because if he commits now, then he could fuck up other possible commits, and then bail again later. It probably pissed him off that they wouldn't take his commit, so he falls back on Bama. We'll gladly take the #2 Center, BUT we already have the #1 Center, so we don't give a shit if he decommits anyway.
I've heard the coaches thought he was insincere and was most likely planning a flip right before the dead period. Two years in a row Bama has talked players into doing this starting with Yeldon. Getting kids to lie then stick a team when by rule they can't respond is pretty low IMO.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard the coaches thought he was insincere and was most likely planning a flip right before the dead period. Two years in a row Bama has talked players into doing this starting with Yeldon. Getting kids to lie then stick a team when by rule they can't respond is pretty low IMO.

So you believe that Alabama has told recruits to commit to Auburn, with the sole intention of flipping them right before the dead period?

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they are even close to Berry's skills, then ya'll got a couple goodn's

I think one is pretty good, supposed to be as good as Eric, but the other is going to be a grey shirt project. I think he knew it and just wanted to play with his brother.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't read the backpages, but a surprise for Texas.......Leonard Fournette will be at the game this weekend. I had no idea we were in on him at all.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two days until Hand makes his decision. Rumors are flying around Ann Arbor and the faithful are nervous that our crappy team might cost us this recruit. 'Bama and Florida are his other options.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't read the backpages, but a surprise for Texas.......Leonard Fournette will be at the game this weekend. I had no idea we were in on him at all.

I think his top 2 are locked in pretty solid. Anything can happen once a guy gets on campus I guess.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two days until Hand makes his decision. Rumors are flying around Ann Arbor and the faithful are nervous that our crappy team might cost us this recruit. 'Bama and Florida are his other options.

It's a Michigan-Bama battle for that big boy. Michigan has been the leader for a while, but Bama had a big impact on him during his visit. I think it's very close between the two, I really can't guess on what he's going to decide.