• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 2014 Recruiting Thread

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiggerbait.

tumblr_lybpxzSpv11qcjokg.gif

:laugh3:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddamn Florida, slow the fuck down!!

UF landed...

4-star ATH Chris Lammons
4-star CB Quincy Wilson
4-star WR Ermon Lane

Just TODAY!

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You 3 stooges from Ala-fuckin-bama are too funny. Curley(4/20) tells Moe(bama tee), to shove a pork loin up his azz , Larry (Bamabear) wants to know how many fingers deep to go. And so the posts go on SportsHoopla day in and day out!

But hey uh BOB? We are cockshiners, uh-huh! aight. In 4/20 lingo" Q U E E R S!"

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You 3 stooges from Ala-fuckin-bama are too funny. Curley(4/20) tells Moe(bama tee), to shove a pork loin up his azz , Larry (Bamabear) wants to know how many fingers deep to go. And so the posts go on SportsHoopla day in and day out!

How many fingers deep? :think:

It's all gonna depend on how long his fingers are, I suppose.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not a STOOGE!

dwightfistpump-2.gif

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHEMP! Sorry you are dumbass too!

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Canes move to #4.
Not bad for a dead program.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cameron Robinson
Marlon Humphrey
Lorenzo Carter
Jalen Tabor
Ronnie Clark
CJ Hampton
Matt Elam
Raekwon McMillan

These are the guys I want the most in this class. Would be nice to land all or most of this list, I'd be happy as hell.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cameron Robinson
Marlon Humphrey
Lorenzo Carter
Jalen Tabor
Ronnie Clark
CJ Hampton
Matt Elam
Raekwon McMillan

These are the guys I want the most in this class. Would be nice to land all or most of this list, I'd be happy as hell.

Tabors going to Maryland. They will probably be the next shitty program to get caught funneling $$$ to players.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My understanding is that you guys have McMillan, Elam, carter and Humphrey practically locked up. At least be courteous enough to give us Cameron Robinson. Greed is an evil creature! Geaux tigers!!!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed jonas, be paitent and positive, 2 out of 3 aint bad right?
Dont completely agree with you about the strong season, but me thinks you will be pleasantly surprised.

The D cupboard is not completely bare as some would have you think.
The question is, as it has been for the last 5 seasons, on the other side of the ball. Thats where the positive approach comes in
The haters want you to believe CAM is washed up and generally just a bum. A LES, YES man! I will give you one of his first(public) statements made to MILES after arriving in TigerTown, "Les, What the hell have you been doing with this offense since 07?" Nothing 3/4 of the CFB world didnt see, but he is not a LES, YES man. They are friends and CAM didnt want to listen to authority at the Ravens, thats BAD!
If he does same thing in Baton Rouge, THATS GOOD!
The folks in the know think what they have seen so far, IS GOOD and different! I say anything different than the last 5 IS GOOD!
IT will be fast, I know that and if Miles stays out, which he better, the O will be! On D.we have the Chief, need I say more! (Saban would have followed his game plan last yr, he could have gone undefeated) and we have a QB, with a QB coach. Imagine that!
Line em up and lets see!

I would be willing to accept 2 of the 3. Unfortunately, I believe Nama will mostly steal Cameron Robinson. Don't listen to what the haters say, CC is just what this team has been waiting for in an offensive coordinator! Early reports from camp say that we may have one of our best defenses in years but I personally believe the offense will be the star. If we had Cam Cam running the offense over the last 4 years, we would have at LEAST one more championship. I wish I shared your enthusiasm for the upcoming season but I feel like we will underachieve for LSU standards. If we play better than expected, I still think we only go 10-2. I would be fine with 9-3 and a possible cotton bowl berth. Geaux tigers!!!

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My understanding is that you guys have McMillan, Elam, carter and Humphrey practically locked up. At least be courteous enough to give us Cameron Robinson. Greed is an evil creature! Geaux tigers!!!

To be honest with you, I might agree on McMillan and Humphrey, but UF is a huge threat to take Carter, Kentucky is fighting really hard for Elam, and while we had a big lead for Robinson a while back, this past month LSU has really cranked it up and it has gotten a lot closer.

As for being courteous, I'll gladly let you have Robinson, but you gotta let me have Hootie Jones. :whistle:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tabors going to Maryland. They will probably be the next shitty program to get caught funneling $$$ to players.

Dammit I hope not.

He was just the topic of our Target Spotlight on rivals, here's what Bone said about it...

"Tabor visited Alabama last summer and returned home with high interest in the Crimson Tide. Alabama started to fade the next 10 months. Florida moved to No. 1 on his list, and Maryland also made a major move for the local star.

Tabor returned to Alabama in July. He spent four days working with the coaches and spending time on campus. He left Tuscaloosa with Alabama as his slight leader. Florida and Maryland were tied for No. 2 and Vanderbilt behind them. This race is very tight. He doesn't plan to announce a decision until the Under Armour All-America game in January. Tabor's parents prefer Alabama which might play in the Tide's favor. The Gators may have been the favorite the past few months, but this decision may come down to Alabama and Maryland. The Tide's recruiting efforts are led by Lance Thompson. "

We got the parents...:nod:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

uhh...

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Sox, you know that boy wasn't leaving the South! :lol:

You mean like Trey Johnson, Vonn Bell, Mike Mitchell, James Clark, Joey Bosa, Dontre Wilson, Michael Hill, JT Barrett, and Tyquan Lewis?

Ya'll probably should alert every recruiting insider across the nation, because they appear to strongly disagree with you...:yahoo: