• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 2014 Recruiting Thread

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice pick up. We tearing up the '15 class too. check out the recruiting thread on the college football board.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think or you hope?

You seem to keep a close eye on recruiting, got a link?

Hell if I was hoping I'd hope for him to come to Bama..lol. No links, just someone I trust said they believe he's headed to A&M as of right now. His top 3 are Bama, LSU and Texas A&M.

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell if I was hoping I'd hope for him to come to Bama..lol. No links, just someone I trust said they believe he's headed to A&M as of right now. His top 3 are Bama, LSU and Texas A&M.

I did see according to the link I provided above that A&M now has a single vote, by a aggie no less, so the tally now stands at like 33 recruitniks thinking he goes to LSU, with both Bama and A&M 1 vote apiece.

I like our chances.:yahoo:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did see according to the link I provided above that A&M now has a single vote, by a aggie no less, so the tally now stands at like 33 recruitniks thinking he goes to LSU, with both Bama and A&M 1 vote apiece.

I like our chances.:yahoo:

If you'll look at the dates of those predictions, most of them were made over 4 months ago. The A&M insider that predicted him to A&M was made yesterday, and the closest prediction of him going to LSU was made a month ago.

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you'll look at the dates of those predictions, most of them were made over 4 months ago. The A&M insider that predicted him to A&M was made yesterday, and the closest prediction of him going to LSU was made a month ago.

So you think the pendulum has swung in A&M's favor because of one vote out of 35?

And here I thought you were a step above the average gump idiot, my bad I suppose.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think the pendulum has swung in A&M's favor because of one vote out of 35?

And here I thought you were a step above the average gump idiot, my bad I suppose.

I love that you called me an idiot in that post, makes it so much better. :laugh3:

I'm simply saying, shit happens, and likely has happened since over half those predictions were made.

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that you called me an idiot in that post, makes it so much better. :laugh3:

I'm simply saying, shit happens, and likely has happened since over half those predictions were made.

You didn't leave me much choice.

You assert that you think he goes to A&M, when asked why or for a link, you mumble something about some 'source' you heard.

Quit being such a homer and you'll likely hear less 'idiot' passed in your general direction.

Simple as that.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You assert that you think he goes to A&M, when asked why or for a link, you mumble something about some 'source' you heard.

Quit being such a homer and you'll likely hear less 'idiot' passed in your general direction.

Simple as that.

Please explain how he's a homer for thinking a player is heading to A&M.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Simple as that.

I'm an A&M fan now?

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob...you need to change your user title from "Member" to "Dumbass".

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob...you need to change your user title from "Member" to "Dumbass".

Why? Because I call out you gump homers when needed?

When I first got here, this place was infested with gumps and their homer opinions.

I'm quite certain you miss those old days, but all I've done is provide the proverbial 'other side of the story' and you Lenin worshippers simply can't handle it.

If you want a site that's strictly pro-Bama, I suggest you geaux to such boards.

Otherwise, quit whining like a little bitch everytime somebody challenges your 'opinion'.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Because I call out you gump homers when needed?

When I first got here, this place was infested with gumps and their homer opinions.

I'm quite certain you miss those old days, but all I've done is provide the proverbial 'other side of the story' and you Lenin worshippers simply can't handle it.

If you want a site that's strictly pro-Bama, I suggest you geaux to such boards.

Otherwise, quit whining like a little bitch everytime somebody challenges your 'opinion'.

Why don't you go back and read through this entire conversation, and you will realize how stupid you look. You're melting down right now bro.

I say that I think a guy goes to A&M, you bring up this damn crystal ball thing, I explain to you how long ago most of those predictions were and that things change, you call me a gump idiot homer, now you're a one man army vs all the idiot gumps, and I've supposedly been whining like a little bitch because you challenged my opinion. :wtf2:

Put down the pipe for a lil bit kemosabe.

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you go back and read through this entire conversation, and you will realize how stupid you look. You're melting down right now bro.

I say that I think a guy goes to A&M, you bring up this damn crystal ball thing, I explain to you how long ago most of those predictions were and that things change, you call me a gump idiot homer, now you're a one man army vs all the idiot gumps, and I've supposedly been whining like a little bitch because you challenged my opinion. :wtf2:

Put down the pipe for a lil bit kemosabe.

Answer me this gump boy... Have I ever responded to one of your homer posts concerning a gump prospect? Nope, never have.

Now, have you felt the need to chime in on a prospect likely headed to LSU? Of course you have on numerous occasions.

You're just adding hypocrite to the homer tag all by yourself now chump.

Again, you'd be better off at a gump website than here, so just spare us all your homerism and do that. k?

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer me this gump boy... Have I ever responded to one of your homer posts concerning a gump prospect? Nope, never have.

Now, have you felt the need to chime in on a prospect likely headed to LSU? Of course you have on numerous occasions.

You're just adding hypocrite to the homer tag all by yourself now chump.

Again, you'd be better off at a gump website than here, so just spare us all your homerism and do that. k?

I think we've talked about 4 recruits...

Brandon Harris, I thought he was headed to Auburn, ended up at LSU. Didn't think he was headed to Bama, so not a homer.

Cameron Robinson, I predict to Bama, I admitted LSU has gained some ground on us with him, but it's still looking like Bama. Call it homer if you want whatever.

Leonard Fournette, I've said numerous times he's likely headed to LSU. No homer there.

Now Tony Brown, I say I think A&M, and you get pissy.

Isn't it odd that every time I've said something against LSU, you've had something to say about it?

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we've talked about 4 recruits...

Brandon Harris, I thought he was headed to Auburn, ended up at LSU. Didn't think he was headed to Bama, so not a homer.

Cameron Robinson, I predict to Bama, I admitted LSU has gained some ground on us with him, but it's still looking like Bama. Call it homer if you want whatever.

Leonard Fournette, I've said numerous times he's likely headed to LSU. No homer there.

Now Tony Brown, I say I think A&M, and you get pissy.

Isn't it odd that every time I've said something against LSU, you've had something to say about it?

Prolly because your track record has proven to be worthless.:yahoo: