• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 2014 Recruiting Thread

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only typed that because, when you respond in a quote, you still have to "add" something additional in order to post it. Hence why I said "added". I just haven't heard anything about these supposed things you've talked about on any of the recruiting sites I've read.

If you'll look at the two recruits that we're talking about, which I'm thinking Casher and Ross Pierschbacher, both of those kinda concern Alabama, so you really wouldn't find that just anywhere. That's why we pay these guys, so they get us info that can't be found anywhere else.

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol ROLL TIDE!

If the creek dont rise you and the rest of the SEC will find out soon enough. Miles is dumb as a post, but he will keep his cards close to his vest on this one with NICKY snooping around!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ssshhh! MUMS THE WORD IN TIGERTOWN!

Thats right mofo, we got a big azz secret!:nod:

If you know, it's obviously not a big azz secret.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you'll look at the two recruits that we're talking about, which I'm thinking Casher and Ross Pierschbacher, both of those kinda concern Alabama, so you really wouldn't find that just anywhere. That's why we pay these guys, so they get us info that can't be found anywhere else.

Fair enough. I would just think things like that about recruits of that caliber would at least be picked up by one of the major recruiting outlets somewhere. It sounds like Braden Smith is either Irish or Aggie, and Prince is very, very high on OSU. The only reason he could be left out is if he waits too long, as our class is not likely to be huge and it's filling up quickly. I sure hope he doesn't wait. He's a complete O-lineman.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol ROLL TIDE!

If the creek dont rise you and the rest of the SEC will find out soon enough. Miles is dumb as a post, but he will keep his cards close to his vest on this one with NICKY snooping around!

:lol:

If this is about Fournette, that's not a damn secret, anybody with a brain knows he's going to LSU. And I know for a fact it ain't nothing about Robinson.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Movement in QB rankings this morning. Kyle Allen moves to #1. Cornwell tumbles 33 spots to the 5th ranked pro QB. Heard moves 64 spots up the list and now the #1 Dual QB.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Movement in QB rankings this morning. Kyle Allen moves to #1. Cornwell tumbles 33 spots to the 5th ranked pro QB. Heard moves 64 spots up the list and now the #1 Dual QB.

:laugh3: :doh::laugh3: This is why you should only take recruiting rankings so far. Based on 3 or 4 days of drills and 7 on 7. Has absolutely nothing to do with how a QB will play at the college level. I'll leave the evaluations of an entire body of work over 3 days worth of drills to the head coaches. This is really comical when you think it through. Shallow! Shallow! And more Shallow! :L

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: :doh::laugh3: This is why you should only take recruiting rankings so far. Based on 3 or 4 days of drills and 7 on 7. Has absolutely nothing to do with how a QB will play at the college level. I'll leave the evaluations of an entire body of work over 3 days worth of drills to the head coaches. This is really comical when you think it through. Shallow! Shallow! And more Shallow! :L
-
For some kids it is the first time vs top competition. It can be an eye opener. There was some huge movement. I get your pt, but you have to realize it is one thing to throw against a 5'9" white kid at CB and a D1 prospect. Its funny how rankings can be great when they work for your recruits. By the way, top 2 players in the country are now both from LA. Pretty amazing

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
For some kids it is the first time vs top competition. It can be an eye opener. There was some huge movement. I get your pt, but you have to realize it is one thing to throw against a 5'9" white kid at CB and a D1 prospect. Its funny how rankings can be great when they work for your recruits. By the way, top 2 players in the country are now both from LA. Pretty amazing

I get your point too but lets use a golfer as an analogy. That's like saying this golfer's stroke average was 70.2 and he hit an average of 13.5 greens with a driving distance avg of 292 for the 2012 year and was ranked 35th on the money list BUT these last 3 days on the driving range he only hit it 281 yards off the tee and hit 12 practice greens on avg along with a stroke avg of 72.5 based on a formula we use so we are dropping him to 80th on the money list. Ridiculous!

Back to this competition. No rushing the passer. No receivers you have worked with. Maybe the coaching was not your style of coaching. etc. etc. For God's sake they use a formula to rank them! As far as thinking rankings are great until it's your teams recruits, I'm not real worried. I would say Saban's recruiting doesn't need some camp in Oregon's to validate it. What do you think?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get your point too but lets use a golfer as an analogy. That's like saying this golfer's stroke average was 70.2 and he hit an average of 13.5 greens with a driving distance avg of 292 for the 2012 year and was ranked 35th on the money list BUT these last 3 days on the driving range he only hit it 281 yards off the tee and hit 12 practice greens on avg along with a stroke avg of 72.5 based on a formula we use so we are dropping him to 80th on the money list. Ridiculous!

Back to this competition. No rushing the passer. No receivers you have worked with. Maybe the coaching was not your style of coaching. etc. etc. For God's sake they use a formula to rank them! As far as thinking rankings are great until it's your teams recruits, I'm not real worried. I would say Saban's recruiting doesn't need some camp in Oregon's to validate it. What do you think?

I think you are deflecting.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Saban and Coach Nuss do their homework, we got to pick our QB this year whether some want to believe it or not, I'm happy with the pick.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hypocrisy to this situation and last year's is downright comical coming from some bama fans. Bateman was bumped up to a 5-star on some recruiting websites following some of his 7-on-7 performances last year and some Bama fans were licking at his nuts. Now Cornwell gets bumped down after some 7-on-7 shit and it is a national travesty.

7-on-7 shit does not prove anything for QBs regardless of situation folks. Bateman was shit from the get go and Cornwell is a beast.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddammit! Auburn has most likely locked down Brandon Harris, I fucking hate seeing them get a good recruit.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Oregon got a good RB. Royce Feeman. I have seen him high as #18 player in the country to 150th. a 5 star @ 24/7 and a 4 on rivals.

Good score. Had offers from every one.