• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 2014 Recruiting Thread

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama's top 10 Most Wanted in-state recruits...

1. Marlon Humphrey - 5-star CB
2. Tre Williams - Rivals100 4-star LB
3. Bo Scarborough - #1 ATH
4. Racean 'Rock' Thomas - Rivals100 4-star RB
5. Ronnie Clark - Rivals100 4-star Safety
6. Shaun Dion Hamilton - Rivals100 4-star LB
7. Joshua Casher - 4-star Center
8. Stephen Roberts - 4-star CB
9. Rashaan Evans - 4-star OLB
10. Justin Thornton - 4-star DE

Three of these guys are already committed to Alabama(Bo Scarborough, Stephen Roberts, Shaun Dion Hamilton). Three others are committed to Auburn(Joshua Casher, Justin Thornton, Tre Williams). So that leaves us 4 to fight over.

Of the remaining, Rashaan Evans isn't considering Alabama, but he is considering Auburn among a few others, and his dad played running back for Auburn. Ronnie Clark is considering Alabama, Auburn, and LSU...I think we get him, but who knows. Racean Thomas seemed to be a Bama lock a while back, but has since been leaning to Auburn. I get the feeling he'll end up at Auburn. Then there is Marlon Humphrey who is an Alabama lock.

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's very possible Cameron Robinson is playing you gumps like a fiddle...

I wouldn't count him as a gump recruit until signing day or even later...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we should be expecting a Bama commit on Monday, don't know who it is though, but that info comes from QB commit David Cornwell.

Could be any of these guys...

Charles Mosley
Cameron Robinson(he said he's committing at the Under Armor All-American game though)
Christian Miller
Ronnie Clark
Cameron Sims
Rod Taylor
Damien Mama

And I guess it could be any other guy we've been recruiting, but these are just the most likely candidates.

Andrew Bone thinks it will someone who attended The Opening.

Last edited by a moderator:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More likely a life-sized Bear Bryant doll....

But hey...nobody outside of Alabama would have a problem with that...

Sleep tight gump....:lol:

Gonna be hard to sleep with all this Bear lovin that bout to happen. :yahoo:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be hard to sleep with all this Bear lovin that bout to happen. :yahoo:

Can I have sloppy seconds?

Edit: That just sounds gross even though it's not really sexual.

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I have sloppy seconds?

Edit: That just sounds gross even though it's not really sexual.

Please remember gumps.....

The other 49 states are the norm for behavior..

If you think you might be acting stupid...yea you prolly are...

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braden Smith - According to Andrew Bone, he's a "high priority target" for Alabama, and one of the strongest players in the country. He hasn't mentioned any favorites. --- He announced a top 3 in April - ND, TCU and A&M.

Joshua Casher - Casher is an Auburn commit, but he's feeling a lot of heat from Alabama. I'm hearing if he ends up flipping from Auburn, it will be to FSU or Alabama. Other OL commits for Bama could probably sway him away from Bama, nobody else has said that, just my thinking. --- He recently came out saying he's never felt more comfortable with his decision. Where are you seeing him looking to flip?

Damian Mama - He is one of the top OL in the country, and he has a ton of interest in Alabama, especially since one of his best friends(Viane) is already committed to Alabama.

Damian Prince - Another 5-star with high interest in Alabama, he says we are definitely getting an official. He's supposed to visit on July 14th. --- He's a Buckeye.

Dyshon Sims - His top 2 are Alabama and UGA, I don't think he has an offer yet. Alabama is going to look at him a bit closer when he camps this month.

Jordan Sims - Has a lot of interest in Alabama, probably because he grew up an Alabama fan and lives in Alabama. I don't think he has a "commitable" offer right now. If he has a great camp at Alabama, we'll probably give him the green light.

Ross Pierschbacher - Currently an Iowa commit, but there is heavy interest between him and Alabama. He will likely make a final decision between Iowa, Stanford and Alabama. --- Where are you seeing this? I've seen nothing that would suggest he is leaving Iowa.

Added.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

joke

/jōk/
Noun
A thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, esp. a story with a funny punchline.

Verb
Make jokes; talk humorously or flippantly.

Synonyms
noun. jest - fun - jape - gag - trick - pleasantry - lark
verb. jest - jape - banter - lark - kid - josh

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braden Smith - According to Andrew Bone, he's a "high priority target" for Alabama, and one of the strongest players in the country. He hasn't mentioned any favorites. --- He announced a top 3 in April - ND, TCU and A&M.

Joshua Casher - Casher is an Auburn commit, but he's feeling a lot of heat from Alabama. I'm hearing if he ends up flipping from Auburn, it will be to FSU or Alabama. Other OL commits for Bama could probably sway him away from Bama, nobody else has said that, just my thinking. --- He recently came out saying he's never felt more comfortable with his decision. Where are you seeing him looking to flip?

Damian Mama - He is one of the top OL in the country, and he has a ton of interest in Alabama, especially since one of his best friends(Viane) is already committed to Alabama.

Damian Prince - Another 5-star with high interest in Alabama, he says we are definitely getting an official. He's supposed to visit on July 14th. --- He's a Buckeye.

Dyshon Sims - His top 2 are Alabama and UGA, I don't think he has an offer yet. Alabama is going to look at him a bit closer when he camps this month.

Jordan Sims - Has a lot of interest in Alabama, probably because he grew up an Alabama fan and lives in Alabama. I don't think he has a "commitable" offer right now. If he has a great camp at Alabama, we'll probably give him the green light.

Ross Pierschbacher - Currently an Iowa commit, but there is heavy interest between him and Alabama. He will likely make a final decision between Iowa, Stanford and Alabama. --- Where are you seeing this? I've seen nothing that would suggest he is leaving Iowa.

Other than the listed favorites, you didn't add much.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I added in the part about no favorites because I didn't see them listed.

Joshua Casher - Casher is an Auburn commit, but he's feeling a lot of heat from Alabama. I'm hearing if he ends up flipping from Auburn, it will be to FSU or Alabama. Other OL commits for Bama could probably sway him away from Bama, nobody else has said that, just my thinking. --- He recently came out saying he's never felt more comfortable with his decision. Where are you seeing him looking to flip? --- He may or may not flip, but if you take what these recruits say to the public as stone cold fact, then you're a fool. There's more going on behind the scenes or no one would be talking.

Damian Prince - Another 5-star with high interest in Alabama, he says we are definitely getting an official. He's supposed to visit on July 14th. --- He's a Buckeye. --- He might be, we'll see what happens once Alabama gets him on campus.

Ross Pierschbacher - Currently an Iowa commit, but there is heavy interest between him and Alabama. He will likely make a final decision between Iowa, Stanford and Alabama. --- Where are you seeing this? I've seen nothing that would suggest he is leaving Iowa. --- This is coming from Andrew Bone, dude doesn't say shit unless it's happening. Most of the stuff that these guys know, you will never see. So don't be surprised that it isn't public knowledge.

Added you're answers.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I used to live on the border of Louisana...make that 48 States.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than the listed favorites, you didn't add much.

I only typed that because, when you respond in a quote, you still have to "add" something additional in order to post it. Hence why I said "added". I just haven't heard anything about these supposed things you've talked about on any of the recruiting sites I've read.

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ssshhh! MUMS THE WORD IN TIGERTOWN!

Thats right mofo, we got a big azz secret!:nod: