• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like there wouldn't be much of a market for it.

edit: Unless they can load them with hashish.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I don't see the intrigue if you can walk away from the place.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys don't drive around and look at Christmas lights?

What in theeeeee helllllll?!!!!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys don't drive around and look at Christmas lights?

What in theeeeee helllllll?!!!!

Not whilst eating burrito's, no.

There are some good Christmas lights on at 132nd and Grand St. (actually 129th).

The neighborhood did it up real good. I noticed them last week when I was taking my boy to basketball practice in Hillsborough.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commas!!! Use them, motherfucker! :D

edit: to add comma :D

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
134th and Larimore is insane.

We got out of the car and stood there for about 10 mins. Those folks definitely all got together and decided to go crazy with lights.

I mean it is just solid lights from house to house.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
134th and Larimore is insane.

We got out of the car and stood there for about 10 mins. Those folks definitely all got together and decided to go crazy with lights.

I mean it is just solid lights from house to house.

That's what I meant. :L

West of 132nd St would be 134th.

Yeah them peeps went nuts.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea that place is nuts.

We drove up on it by accident just going through the neighborhood. About shat when I saw it from a couple blocks back.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This picture doesn't really do it justice. You really have to see it in person to really see it.

Attachments

• image_1.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 24

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another crazy amazing place to is Linden Estates between 132nd and 144th on the South side of Blondo.

Those rich mother fo's spend 10's of thousands of dollars on that stuff. It is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds like a legitimate non-authentic Mexican restaurant.

Kinda like that place here in Omaha called Romeo's. I ate there once thinking it was going to be a pizza place.

Super Taco is the most authentic mexican place in lincoln.

little tacos that you can order any kind of meat in.. i'm a big fan of the beef stomach

afraid to try the cabeza..

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another crazy amazing place to is Linden Estates between 132nd and 144th on the South side of Blondo.

Those rich mother fo's spend 10's of thousands of dollars on that stuff. It is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

You know only about 50% of those houses actually have people living in them. They're corporate owned and used for entertaining clientele from out of town. They are used to "seal the deal". I know someone who furnishes some of them for big parties. They furnish them with high dollar furniture and art, throw the party, then empty it back out until the next big wig client comes into town. They go as far as finding out what the clients interests are before furnishing it. If they like antiques they load the place with antiques. If they like hunting, fishing, golf, football, you get the picture. $ Multi-million deals are made over a weekend in those places and most of it is a big front.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know only about 50% of those houses actually have people living in them. They're corporate owned and used for entertaining clientele from out of town. They are used to "seal the deal". I know someone who furnishes some of them for big parties. They furnish them with high dollar furniture and art, throw the party, then empty it back out until the next big wig client comes into town. They go as far as finding out what the clients interests are before furnishing it. If they like antiques they load the place with antiques. If they like hunting, fishing, golf, football, you get the picture. $ Multi-million deals are made over a weekend in those places and most of it is a big front.

I did not know that. We just went through those houses on Friday night and sat there in awe. Those people have trees decorated from top to bottom. Not just around the stumps of the trees, but every single branch on the tree.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not know that. We just went through those houses on Friday night and sat there in awe. Those people have trees decorated from top to bottom. Not just around the stumps of the trees, but every single branch on the tree.

Yeah. They spend big money decorating those places with lights. Tour buses go through there.

Eagle Run/Champions Club neighborhood does pretty good too. People actually live in those places.