• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dudes have too much time on your hands. Might as well watch the Kardashians or The Bachelorette

okay first of all I have this conversation with people all the time about the show finding Bigfoot. if you are not entertained by four grown-ass adults out in the woods looking for Bigfoot an claiming that little bumps in the night as evidence that Bigfoot actually exist then I think you need to check your pulse because that is freaking hilarious and awesome television

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also I have seen the beast in real life it does exist trust me it's real or at least whatever the hell I saw looked exactly like Bigfoot.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all I swear to God that this story I'm telling you is accurate and true.

About five years ago I was driving to my buddy's wedding in Walker Minnesota. I was in a 2004 Ford explorer and it's at 11 at night I'm about an hour outside of where I need to be. My two lane highway with no lights deluminate the highway except for my brights and all around me is Minnesota woods.

I can see you at the tip of my brights at there's something in the opposing Lane and I mow lawns and do leaf cleanup so I thought it was a leaf bag that fell off somebody's truck and I'm way away from it at this point just the tips of my brights are touching it but I can see that there's something in the road. So I'm going over to these little hills and it's still there it's getting bigger and closer. Honest to God it never occurred to me that might be a Bigfoot if it had I would have had my camera out for sure. Well I'm getting closer to it and its getting bigger and eventually I thought that it might have been a tree that fell down and block the road so I was preparing myself to turn around at some point and find an alternate route.

Well I pulled right up on it and I mean I'm 15 feet away from this thing and I'm looking right at it and it's an animal sure it's not a tree and in my mind I kept telling myself that it was a big bear like a really big bear but my mind wasn't accepting that it was a bear.... so I'm looking at this thing and I'm trying to figure out what it is and then the best way I could describe it is that it's like a 3D picture magic eye picture where you stare at it long enough and all the side of the image becomes clear that's what happened my God wants the image came clear that it was a Bigfoot it was terrifying. I mean I could see everything saw its teeth in size its hands feet and see the muscles in shoulder it was laying in the road on its side and it was still probably three-and-a-half 4 ft tall and it stretch completely across one lane the highway. So its legs were laying on top of each other and the one on top of the other was Ben Anthony and the one that the leg that was straight was touching the white line in the soft shoulder its head was about a foot away from the yellow center dividing line and its hand was outreached and its hand was like crooked at the fingers you know but it was right in the middle of the yellow dividing line almost like it made sure it was not reaching into the other lane. Its eyes were just two black pieces of coal and it had square human-like teeth. The color of it was like a deer or a bobcat mountain lion it wasn't black or brown.

But honest to God once i figured out what it was I was looking at it it terrified me and I got the hell out of there.

There is no blood or scratch marks on the road at all I think it was playing possum.

I could have walked up and kick this thing if I wanted to I really wish I had my camera

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah .... My bartender most recently. But most of my friends know

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all I swear to God that this story I'm telling you is accurate and true.

About five years ago I was driving to my buddy's wedding in Walker Minnesota. I was in a 2004 Ford explorer and it's at 11 at night I'm about an hour outside of where I need to be. My two lane highway with no lights deluminate the highway except for my brights and all around me is Minnesota woods.

I can see you at the tip of my brights at there's something in the opposing Lane and I mow lawns and do leaf cleanup so I thought it was a leaf bag that fell off somebody's truck and I'm way away from it at this point just the tips of my brights are touching it but I can see that there's something in the road. So I'm going over to these little hills and it's still there it's getting bigger and closer. Honest to God it never occurred to me that might be a Bigfoot if it had I would have had my camera out for sure. Well I'm getting closer to it and its getting bigger and eventually I thought that it might have been a tree that fell down and block the road so I was preparing myself to turn around at some point and find an alternate route.

Well I pulled right up on it and I mean I'm 15 feet away from this thing and I'm looking right at it and it's an animal sure it's not a tree and in my mind I kept telling myself that it was a big bear like a really big bear but my mind wasn't accepting that it was a bear.... so I'm looking at this thing and I'm trying to figure out what it is and then the best way I could describe it is that it's like a 3D picture magic eye picture where you stare at it long enough and all the side of the image becomes clear that's what happened my God wants the image came clear that it was a Bigfoot it was terrifying. I mean I could see everything saw its teeth in size its hands feet and see the muscles in shoulder it was laying in the road on its side and it was still probably three-and-a-half 4 ft tall and it stretch completely across one lane the highway. So its legs were laying on top of each other and the one on top of the other was Ben Anthony and the one that the leg that was straight was touching the white line in the soft shoulder its head was about a foot away from the yellow center dividing line and its hand was outreached and its hand was like crooked at the fingers you know but it was right in the middle of the yellow dividing line almost like it made sure it was not reaching into the other lane. Its eyes were just two black pieces of coal and it had square human-like teeth. The color of it was like a deer or a bobcat mountain lion it wasn't black or brown.

But honest to God once i figured out what it was I was looking at it it terrified me and I got the hell out of there.

There is no blood or scratch marks on the road at all I think it was playing possum.

I could have walked up and kick this thing if I wanted to I really wish I had my camera

Did it knock on the fender when you went by? That would eliminate a lot of doubt IMO.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall it knocking. I am going to say no. But I got on the gas and was gone as fast as I could get gone.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But honestly when I drove by and I was probably within a foot of it or you know two or three feet let's say. so that could mean that I've had one of the closest Bigfoot encounters other than people who've actually like touched it you know.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you smell it?

I almost hit a deer late one night on my Goldwing. I was close enough to see the little bumps on its nose, and smell it.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn't smell it window was up. the thing about it is I have been a Bigfoot enthusiasts my entire life. I have always said that if I ever saw one I would want to try to interact with it for as long as possible but man I want nothing to do with whatever it is I saw. (Bigfoot)

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn't smell it window was up. the thing about it is I have been a Bigfoot enthusiasts my entire life. I have always said that if I ever saw one I would want to try to interact with it for as long as possible but man I want nothing to do with whatever it is I saw. (Bigfoot)
Lol! Everybody wants to do warrior shit, until it's time to do warrior shit.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly! Dude I'm 6 foot 250(not trying to say I'm the biggest baddest dude on the planet by any means however....) this thing made me curl up into a little ball.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But honestly when I drove by and I was probably within a foot of it or you know two or three feet let's say. so that could mean that I've had one of the closest Bigfoot encounters other than people who've actually like touched it you know.

source.gif

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas everyone.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Merry Christmas to all & to all a good night, safe travels to those moving about today.