• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tommie Frazier rocking the boat. Just what the program needs....

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's been playing hurt all season. He just doesn't look as fast or as quick. His passing was never great last year, and it hasn't improved.

Maybe he needs to go to the Tito Martinez school of passing during off season??

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCaffrey is the answer
for sure!! i will be shocked if martinez is still a/our QB next year think he needs to go be a receiver maybe play wildcat every now and then

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My scuttlebutt I learned from female students in sororities in Lincoln Nebraska. No, I did not go to the sororities, I have known them all of their lives, and have known their parents for a very, very long time.

Yes, Adrian Martinez is going to be a baby daddy with the woman(Capri Davis) that had to quit the Volleyball team.

When I asked them about the tweet from Capri Davis denying, they laughed.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My scuttlebutt I learned from female students in sororities in Lincoln Nebraska. No, I did not go to the sororities, I have known them all of their lives, and have known their parents for a very, very long time.

Yes, Adrian Martinez is going to be a baby daddy with the woman(Capri Davis) that had to quit the Volleyball team.

Useful, but why has he been sucking major ball sack?

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a WR/TE number is my guess, or perhaps he keeps the #2 in the transfer portal?
Stop quoting me. I'm trying to find someone to fight with in the PF and I get excited when I see the notifications.
:nutswing:

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop quoting me. I'm trying to find someone to fight with in the PF and I get excited when I see the notifications.
:nutswing:
LOL how do you feel about people stealing cable tv streams? there are some sensitive fellars who dont like bein called a thief over in the tech section :D

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL how do you feel about people stealing cable tv streams? there are some sensitive fellars who dont like bein called a thief over in the tech section :D
RRREEEEEAAaaaalllllyyyyy!?

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a WR/TE number is my guess, or perhaps he keeps the #2 in the transfer portal?

I was thinking that he will transfer and most likely disappear and not be a factor for who ever takes him. Not meaning to bash the kid, I just don't see much there.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking that he will transfer and most likely disappear and not be a factor for who ever takes him. Not meaning to bash the kid, I just don't see much there.
I agree.

He has decisions to make, though if he did get the girl preggers maye he sticks around and decides to run block? Okay that was hard to say with a straight face lol

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1

Well then; he needs to step up his game, child support is expensive......

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m gonna decompress a bit from this season before I have any knee jerk reactions.

I’m not ready to throw in the towel on Martinez after this year based on what I saw his potential was his freshman year. Not ready to throw the baby out with the bath water based on one season.

He didn’t play well, but he also didn’t have much help around him, most notably open receivers to throw to. Not defending his play or giving him a pass but I’m gonna put some space between me and this season before I start to call for his job permanently.

I will say though that it should be an open quarterback competition this spring. AM needs to earn and win the job back