• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nebraska beats Indiana, then takes the week after off for celebration and lose @ Purdue.

The 6th win will need to be Maryland on the road after yet another "We get it, we got our minds right, we're trying harder" moment.

Indiana: W
Purdue: L
Wisconsin: L
Maryland W
Iowa: L

(6-6)
Likely right. UGH being nervous about getting bowl eligible, oh to be young again and not have to even think about this nonsense (bigger things to worry about like conference championships and such)

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With nothing tangible to support my confidence, I'm putting all of my Vcash on Nebraska to beat Iowa for their 7th win of the season.
All will be forgiven.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With nothing tangible to support my confidence, I'm putting all of my Vcash on Nebraska to beat Iowa for their 7th win if the season.
All will be forgiven.
how much is that?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr went for a walk earlier around the park only took a light sport jacket completely airy and light, holy shit should have looked at the weather channel dot com first instead of just the clock that has the outdoor temp 22mph constant wind made 56 feel like 44 and gave me a huge headache (still getting over being sick so ear started hurting and had sharp pains in the head from it ugh)

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha, i did a similar thing running to my car during lunch. it looks super nice out but didn't notice the wind. man, it was chilly.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of love for clete blakeman.

Reffed the lions game last night

:L :L

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually next tuesday our high is going to be like 60 ugh
Ha that was today pretty much i think my wall clock pegged 60 on the dot, though the wind kept the feels like considerably cooler my indoor temps had gotten to 78-80 opened the windows after school and not even an hour of being open it cooled the house off to 70 degrees and pegged the heater on. Dagon wind

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr went for a walk earlier around the park only took a light sport jacket completely airy and light, holy shit should have looked at the weather channel dot com first instead of just the clock that has the outdoor temp 22mph constant wind made 56 feel like 44 and gave me a huge headache (still getting over being sick so ear started hurting and had sharp pains in the head from it ugh)
Get the Weather Bug app for your phone, even has radar - FREE app. <===== !!!!

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get the Weather Bug app for your phone, even has radar - FREE app. <===== !!!!
LOL weather bug... i have weather on my phone, i didnt take my phone on the walk and i didnt look at it before leaving i only looked at the temp on my clock that said it was like 55 or 56 or something and i saw outside it was super sunny so i assumed it was not horrible :D

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAH @olympicoscar is all sorts of butt hurt again, tracking me down to face palm my posts even in here. What a pathetic excuse for a human that shitbird is

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAH @olympicoscar is all sorts of butt hurt again, tracking me down to face palm my posts even in here. What a pathetic excuse for a human that shitbird is

You didn't even bother to post and you hit me up with 17 facepalms. You did the same thing as you accuse me of. I know we don't get along, but engage me in dialogue.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't even bother to post and you hit me up with 17 facepalms. You did the same thing as you accuse me of. I know we don't get along, but engage me in dialogue.
Respond? no im not responding to that cess pool, but i did read a couple threads and per usual all your shit was 100% retarded. You cant handle being a fucking moron maybe you shouldnt post about shit you have no clue about. You should just stick to the jitterbug forums and your "wheres my welfarecheck now tracking" website

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respond? no im not responding to that cess pool, but i did read a couple threads and per usual all your shit was 100% retarded. You cant handle being a fucking moron maybe you shouldnt post about shit you have no clue about. You should just stick to the jitterbug forums and your "wheres my welfarecheck now tracking" website

I do plenty of research and I'm more than qualified to deal with anyone on this Forum. I don't receive any welfare checks. I live off of my cash in the bank, and yearly withdrawals from various assets.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do plenty of research and I'm more than qualified to deal with anyone on this Forum. I don't receive any welfare checks. I live off of my cash in the bank, and yearly withdrawals from various assets.
See you actually believe this, that is your problem.

Your story never adds up, you've been exposed as a fraud.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See you actually believe this, that is your problem.

Your story never adds up, you've been exposed as a fraud.

What story doesn't add up? We're from different sides of the political spectrum, so I don't expect you to agree with me. That said, a lot of people out there have the same beliefs as I do.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What story doesn't add up? We're from different sides of the political spectrum, so I don't expect you to agree with me. That said, a lot of people out there have the same beliefs as I do.
LOL i dont care what "spectrum" you are on lmfao. You actually believe the shit that comes out of your mouth. You actually believe that i care enough about your pathetic existence to specifically hunt you down and face palm you, when in reality you just say a bunch of stupid shit in a thread in a forum i dont frequent and i caught up on and you got butt hurt about.

Your story about your "jobs" and life in general dont add up, you are dumber than a box of rocks.

THis isnt a political debate fucktard. This is you being a moron and thinking the rest of the world is just out to get you rather than you just being a moron