• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got an acreage and deal with that shit all the time.

Curly dock and thistle on the weeds. Mulberry, maple, cottonwood, elm, on the trees.

Trees that grow in areas that are not constantly mowed (fence lines, flower garden, etc) just sprout right back. I use an old toothbrush to apply after I lop them off. Tordon works great.

Fucking mulberry roots go 2 feet deep. If you cut them off, they sprout right back off the original stump no matter how close to the ground you get it.
Hopefully i can get it all done today!! Daughter coming home from school early cuz of a Dr appt bout to go bust ass! woot! Ill have my minions here to help well 1 helper and 1 thinks he is helping.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morning fellers. sure glad the shit storm around here calmed down today.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my head was literally spinning yesterday. had a little dizziness episode, was sitting in a chair and room just started spinning. figured I didn't drink enough water yesterday as I hadn't with all the running around.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know they are only 5 year olds but the inability of some kids to remember a single thing you told them like 1 minute ago is amazing. baseball last night, one kid just does not get that you drop the bat and run to first. the coach has to literally push him down to 1st and pull the bat out of his hands every time. not even going to discuss the number of times the guy standing on 2nd wouldn't be paying attention and you are trying to yell at them and get their attention to run to 3rd.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know they are only 5 year olds but the inability of some kids to remember a single thing you told them like 1 minute ago is amazing. baseball last night, one kid just does not get that you drop the bat and run to first. the coach has to literally push him down to 1st and pull the bat out of his hands every time. not even going to discuss the number of times the guy standing on 2nd wouldn't be paying attention and you are trying to yell at them and get their attention to run to 3rd.

my kid's helmet is too big for his head. so he purposefully covers his eyes and tries to run to second and ends up in centerfield..or left field...or no where here where he is going.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morning fellers. sure glad the shit storm around here calmed down today.

giphy.gif

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I teach middle school and some don’t listen or remember shit

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL I remember that from T-ball days.

Last edited:

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
snow for western nebraska this week...

88 here today
HAHA them suckers!!! it was raining and 50 most of today was a nice 65 yesterday but i am in omaha soooo no where near western nebraska