• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so....lets talk running backs...

who is behind mo right now

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it just isn't the same anymore without my fill off bullshits and rainbows though
yea shaggy really screwed the pooch there. I think i played a part in it(however small), i gave him swirl and rainbow with regards to that ucfuckwad posting retardation and him not seeing it or caring lol.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i seriously have no work to do today.....but i have to stay logged on the computer

Must be tough :rolleyes2:

At least you have that Houston traffic to look forward to

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea shaggy really screwed the pooch there. I think i played a part in it(however small), i gave him swirl and rainbow with regards to that ucfuckwad posting retardation and him not seeing it or caring lol.

It was mainly the stupidity of the Political Forum that caused it

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was mainly the stupidity of the Political Forum that caused it
I know but i happened to be giving HIM swirls and rainbows at the same time he must have been gettin fed up with it. Thus piling on :D I am not taking responsibility for the cry babies in the PF

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yea?? whatcha been doin?
just work. running around trying to get different things set up. i normally just sit in my office kinda like huskers1217 so maybe it just feels super busy because i'm actually doing something.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just work. running around trying to get different things set up. i normally just sit in my office kinda like huskers1217 so maybe it just feels super busy because i'm actually doing something.
LOL i c i c.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting mentally psyched to go tackle 400 sq feet of weeds vines/trees get it down to dirt, cover it with weed cloth then cover in mulch. Oh joy!!

Spray that shit with some 2-4-D first, let it sit for a couple days, then knock it down and do what you plan to do.

Most weeds have hearty root systems. You cut them off they'll come right back through.

For volunteer trees, brush some of this shit on the stump when you cut them off and they won't come back.

tordon_rtu_2_300x300.jpg

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spray that shit with some 2-4-D first, let it sit for a couple days, then knock it down and do what you plan to do.

Most weeds have hearty root systems. You cut them off they'll come right back through.

For volunteer trees, brush some of this shit on the stump when you cut them off and they won't come back.

tordon_rtu_2_300x300.jpg
everything is already dead just gotta clear it by hand is all. i will have to get some tree killer though! got one that is about 4" in diameter next to a power box thinger that i am sure shouldnt be there but i forget about because it is off behind the workshop and out of sight out of mind

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so....lets talk running backs...

who is behind mo right now
were we to take this serious?

Without having seen the couple they have coming in this fall (it was 2 guys right, mills and johnson?), i'd say they stick with Belt, one scrimmage doesn't mean much and supposedly he looked the best all spring and why he was #1 in the spring game. I thought Bradley looked the best though at the spring game, considering he had 2nd string OL paving holes and 1st team D to go against. I think both Mills and Johnson have a chance to make impacts right away, especially if Mo's issues don't get resolved this summer.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everything is already dead just gotta clear it by hand is all. i will have to get some tree killer though! got one that is about 4" in diameter next to a power box thinger that i am sure shouldnt be there but i forget about because it is off behind the workshop and out of sight out of mind

I've got an acreage and deal with that shit all the time.

Curly dock and thistle on the weeds. Mulberry, maple, cottonwood, elm, on the trees.

Trees that grow in areas that are not constantly mowed (fence lines, flower garden, etc) just sprout right back. I use an old toothbrush to apply after I lop them off. Tordon works great.

Fucking mulberry roots go 2 feet deep. If you cut them off, they sprout right back off the original stump no matter how close to the ground you get it.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got an acreage and deal with that shit all the time.

Curly dock and thistle on the weeds. Mulberry, maple, cottonwood, elm, on the trees.

Trees that grow in areas that are not constantly mowed (fence lines, flower garden, etc) just sprout right back. I use an old toothbrush to apply after I lop them off. Tordon works great.

Fucking mulberry roots go 2 feet deep. If you cut them off, they sprout right back off the original stump no matter how close to the ground you get it.
Yea we have the works here i know the feeling especially fence lines ugh!! But it is goina get dealt with!