• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn man good for you what are you going to do with the time off

Spend some time with family and just relax and do as little as possible. Will watch a lot of Bowl games.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a 4 day weekend. I've also been sick since I got off work on Friday. What a waste of time.

That sucks. I got sick with the flu last year when was with family.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spend some time with family and just relax and do as little as possible. Will watch a lot of Bowl games.

Sounds good to me, I started a new job last Monday so I will be in training till the middle of January. We did get off a half hour early today tho. Thanks Jesus! Ya good fer nothin son of a bitch!

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas, Husker-Hooplans.

Merry Christmas.

I have a fire in the fireplace and hot coffee. But no one else is awake. Once the family is all adults, sleeping in is important.

But, dang, I am hungry. I will go eat a chocolate chip cookie I guess.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas, my Big Red Brethren!
Momma is working today so her staff can spend the holiday with their families. Canceled our plans to spend the evening with the grandkids because I'm still sick, so I at least have that going for me.
Plans today include doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen and finish assembling the ice fishing shelter.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Merry Christmas.

I have a fire in the fireplace and hot coffee. But no one else is awake. Once the family is all adults, sleeping in is important.

Momma is working today so her staff can spend the holiday with their families. Canceled our plans to spend the evening with the grandkids because I'm still sick, so I at least have that going for me.
Plans today include doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen and finish assembling the ice fishing shelter.

Merry Christmas good sirs !!

I am off till next Wednesday

chocolate chip cookies sounds yummy right now

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas good sirs !!

I am off till next Wednesday

chocolate chip cookies sounds yummy right now
Merry Christmas too you all!!!

Hope you get to feeling better @Tomhusker

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas. I took off this past Friday, would have taken off this whole week but all of my employees wanted tomorrow off, so I'm working tomorrow. Then heading to Great Wolf Lodge in KC.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas all. Kids with in-laws today or had to work yesterday (lives in Atlanta) so we're celebrating next weekend with them. Both me and Isis had 4 days off so went to Nashville. We had a good time but I just can't spend the money it takes to get fucked up in a bar anymore. I'm too damn cheap. Yesterday was pretty cool though. Hardly anyone anywhere we went. One "speak easy" was just wife and me and owner. Owner gave me a taste of his favorite bourbons. Each "taste" was at least a shot.
Might have found me a new favorite. Old Forester Fine. Thought it was excellent so he made me an old fashioned with it and orange bitters. Might of been the best one I have ever had. Hope Evan doesn't get mad but I may not see him as often.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha. me too. only half day though. going to quit soon. just buying time until i can go. off tomorrow and working half day on 12/31, but probably won't do any real work.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off until Monday. Sounds better than it really is. Broke my toe last night, doc says no work.