• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anybody bothered that MRI and others took a knee during the anthem against NW?

I tend to ignore demonstrations of faux outrage. People are allowed to express their ignorance in any way they see fit.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in no way shape or form trying to start a political discussion. MRI just spoke at the press conference so I was just curious. I hope it didn't rustle too many jimmy's.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in no way shape or form trying to start a political discussion. MRI just spoke at the press conference so I was just curious. I hope it didn't rustle too many jimmy's.

I actually wish they didn't do it because I watch football to get away from all of this shit. Do I support what they are doing? Absolutely! this has been an issue for years and its not getting better and I like to see people take a stand for it.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else feel like even if we're top 10 by the time we play Wisconsin, if we lose that game they'll pull the rug all the way out from under us and send us down to 25th or something like that? Like even if we play them close they'll just pull the plug on our season completely.

This 15 ranking is a bit of a mirage. Is it justified? Maybe. But something tells me we aren't finishing the season ranked in the top 15.

Maybe it's just all the times we've had rankings like this and it has always ended the same. The only time we finished in the top 15 in the last decade plus, we went into the post season ranked in the 20's. (2009)

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else feel like even if we're top 10 by the time we play Wisconsin, if we lose that game they'll pull the rug all the way out from under us and send us down to 25th or something like that? Like even if we play them close they'll just pull the plug on our season completely.

This 15 ranking is a bit of a mirage. Is it justified? Maybe. But something tells me we aren't finishing the season ranked in the top 15.

Maybe it's just all the times we've had rankings like this and it has always ended the same. The only time we finished in the top 15 in the last decade plus, we went into the post season ranked in the 20's. (2009)

You seem to be forgetting that we're going 15-0 this year.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In the past the losses were embarrassing blow outs. A solid performance in a loss to a solid opponent wouldn't, I think, be treated the same way.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Wisconsin's schedule if they are still undefeated, or one loss to OSU, no we will still be top 20 unless BoP calls the game.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Previously I haven't really cared about our ranking. I don't care about it. I will care about it if we take care of business and then beat Wiscy. If we lose to Wiscy, then it doesn't matter to me what we're ranked.

I also don't think that Wiscy will be a top 10 team when we play them. That would assume that they go 3-0 against Michigan, Ohio St. and Iowa leading up to our game. I certainly hope they're a top 10 team, but I don't find it very likely.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Les miles to Nebraska as a assistant some how?

That would be awesome if he was a recruiting assistant

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch: I don't get it.

It's not a freaking formation, they still had to get into a real formation and run a play. why do people make a big deal out of this crap?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isnt April 1st.... It is a bit early for a Halloween Scare...... Is this guy paid by UT??.....We have finally started back in the right direction after we lost the luster of a real OL from the 90's are we there yet??? Um no... are we better than every single team in the Little XII... Hard to argue we are not...Competition breeds excellence.... Money is better in the B1G, Drama is lower in the B1G, CFP hopes are better in the B1G, OH and if we ever want to win a CCG ummm not going to happen in a 10 team conference.... (unless NCAA changes rules) Not happening, i think it would hurt our brand way more to run from a conference we have not won.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Big 12 fanboy would like everyone to believe they have actual programs just begging to get in, vs a bunch of mid majors
Boy wood eye love to get back into the Big12- said no Nebraska fan, ever

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Big 12 fanboy would like everyone to believe they have actual programs just begging to get in, vs a bunch of mid majors
Boy wood eye love to get back into the Big12- said no Nebraska fan, ever

My thoughts exactly. Especially if Oklahoma would leave.