• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming in for the game this weekend and am looking for the best pork tenderloin Sandwich in the area. Omaha, council bluffs, Lincoln. I don't care. I get a diet cheat day and have been craving a tenderloin sammich for a month.
Weird...Mikel Severe just tweeted about the best pork tenderloin sandwiches. I've never had any of them, but here are some of the ones mentioned:

Barrett's Barleycorn Grill (only served Thurs-Fri. Never had that there, but I've had their philly and it was incredible)
Tiger Tom's
Addy's
Stella's (again, never had pork but their burgers are great)
Benson Brewery

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird...Mikel Severe just tweeted about the best pork tenderloin sandwiches. I've never had any of them, but here are some of the ones mentioned:

Barrett's Barleycorn Grill (only served Thurs-Fri. Never had that there, but I've had their philly and it was incredible)
Tiger Tom's
Addy's
Stella's (again, never had pork but their burgers are great)
Benson Brewery

Barrett's is probably my favorite bar in Omaha. That place has the best bar food in town. I used to live by the Joslyn Castle and could neighborhood it there and back so it was pretty much home base for me an my pals back in the day. My only complaint about the place is that it's a huge Crayton bar.

Give the pork tenderloin sandwich a try, but I'd also encourage you to try the Blarney Stone sandwich as well.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is Elkhorn, isn't that a suburb of King Lake?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Maryland playing at FIU? Did someone forget to tell them they are P5?

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to a Husker watch party in DC today. I've never been to one of these before so it should be cool.

how was it?

the one here in Houston brings out a 8foot inflatable herbie and we crowd the place up.

one time..i ordered before the start of the game and Nebraska fans had ordered so much that my food didn't get out until halftime.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Mike'l Severe now has a radio show in the same time slot as Bahe? Ouch, bet Bahe isn't too pleased with that.

That sucks too because I actually liked Russillo and Kanell

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how was it?

the one here in Houston brings out a 8foot inflatable herbie and we crowd the place up.

one time..i ordered before the start of the game and Nebraska fans had ordered so much that my food didn't get out until halftime.
It was awesome. They played the Tunnel Walk at the beginning and played the fight song whenever we scored. Also served Fairbury hot dogs and pitchers of Elk Creek Water :lol:

Probably 50-75 Husker fans there?

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot to mention the bar normally doesn't open until 4 on Saturdays but they opened just for the watch party at 11.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to kill time and thinking who on this roster could get drafter or make an NFL roster come this time next year. To me there's a lot of maybes?

Westy
Carter

Moore?
Reilly?
Bando?
MRI?
Newby?
Gerry?
Dzuris?

Dzuris is interesting to me. He's played really well so far this year. I'm interested to see how he plays against good competition in the B1G. Not a lot of tape on him either for scouts to watch.

There's a lot of talent in that senior class. I just don't think it's NFL talent for most.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son scored a 100% on his first Chemistry exam. Hooray!!

The average on the test was low, and grades were handed out on a bell curve.

Westerkamp and Gerry are for sure draft picks. Carter is a probable, and moving up.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to kill time and thinking who on this roster could get drafter or make an NFL roster come this time next year. To me there's a lot of maybes?

Westy
Carter

Moore?
Reilly?
Bando?
MRI?
Newby?
Gerry?
Dzuris?

Dzuris is interesting to me. He's played really well so far this year. I'm interested to see how he plays against good competition in the B1G. Not a lot of tape on him either for scouts to watch.

There's a lot of talent in that senior class. I just don't think it's NFL talent for most.

Dzuris has an icebergs chance in hell of making an NFL roster.

Westy and Carter get drafted. There's high demand for both of their skill-sets and their game translates to the NFL perfectly. Gerry looks the part of an NFL SS, but he's got stiff hips. He'll struggle with the learning curve. MRI and Bando need to have big seasons. Their measurables aren't going to pop off the page. Reilly is right there on the edge of it. He's like a poor mans Jordy Nelson. All the speed, but the route running and big catch ability just isn't quite there. For a so called deep threat, he doesn't run under the ball and time his catches well. If he gets a combine invite, he'll be drafted on speed alone.

Zo is a wildcard. I literally have no idea. Practice squad minimum.

In the future, Stanley Morgan Jr. will be the highest picked wide receiver since Irving fryar. He's a 3rd-to-early 4th round talent at this point.

Last edited:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Dline is doing a phenomenal job at shading the QB and RB, our LBs are 3 steps behind by the time they see the carrier getting the edge

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Dline is doing a phenomenal job at shading the QB and RB, our LBs are 3 steps behind by the time they see the carrier getting the edge
Huskers D needs to step it up a bit ---thar is 2 games coming up Consin and bucks that will give them a total trial en seeeech

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the 4th quarter this season thru 4 games, Nebraska has ran the ball 57 times for 343 yards.

I'll take that stat all day long

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anybody bothered that MRI and others took a knee during the anthem against NW?

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish they would choose another way to protest. I keep hearing that "it's not about the military" but that's what the flag and anthem is about to a lot of people. It bothers me, but I'm not outraged.