• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official: 10,000 Posts for a Flyers Stanley Cup! (.. eventually)

Status
Not open for further replies.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How have I only just now seen this band/song?

(Vaguely NSFW):

Lol, I have no idea Vadered. They're good stuff. 'I'm on a boat' is probably in my top 10 greatest hits of all time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love beating the Pens. I can watch these highlights a thousand times

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking Charlie should be or mascot. He is tough (survived in the marsh for 11 nights) and came out totally healthy. His loyal and r outinely attacks dogs much larger than himself. he is a scrapper. Reminds me a little like Rinaldo. This picture sums it up

View attachment 7395

PS: Charlie likes watching hockey with me!!!!!

Bump for the tough dog mascot/Rinaldo

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just would like to point out this girl is 3-0.

I'm generally partial to brunettes, but she is smoking hot regardless and if the team is too while she's around, then what isn't broken shall not be fixed.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm generally partial to brunettes, but she is smoking hot regardless and if the team is too while she's around, then what isn't broken shall not be fixed.

If we play like we did in the last three i dont care what i have as my Avi. I'll even put JVR in that slot if it means winning. :lol:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we play like we did in the last three i dont care what i have as my Avi. I'll even put JVR in that slot if it means winning. :lol:

That girl may stay for the remainder of the season. I believe this team has turned a corner and they're not going to look back. One way or another, I still think we find ourselves in a playoff spot by the end of the month, as previously predicted.

I'd go far enough to say that we're already a better team than every remaining team we play in November minus Tampa. We already spanked the Isles and Sens, the Panthers and Sabres are probably 2 of the 3 worst teams in the Nhl, the Preds are in an absolute free fall, Tampa lost Stamkos and then you have the mediocre Jets that we play tonight and once more. We could realistically go 7-1 across these 8 games if we stay focused and keep bringing it. The teams above us in the Metro aren't winning often enough to keep up with that pace and we're already within striking distance of most of them anyway.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That girl may stay for the remainder of the season. I believe this team has turned a corner and they're not going to look back. One way or another, I still think we find ourselves in a playoff spot by the end of the month, as previously predicted.

I'd go far enough to say that we're already a better team than every remaining team we play in November minus Tampa. We already spanked the Isles and Sens, the Panthers and Sabres are probably 2 of the 3 worst teams in the Nhl, the Preds are in an absolute free fall, Tampa lost Stamkos and then you have the mediocre Jets that we play tonight and once more. We could realistically go 7-1 across these 8 games if we stay focused and keep bringing it. The teams above us in the Metro aren't winning often enough to keep up with that pace and we're already within striking distance of most of them anyway.

One game at a time, getting a win in Winnipeg would be huge tonight

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:hope::hope::hope::hope::hope:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One game at a time, getting a win in Winnipeg would be huge tonight

Unfortunately, we had to win that one in regulation or OT. I knew that going in though. Fuck the Jets and their damn shootout wins. It's going to hold them out of the playoffs if they tie for the last spot though because they'll lose the ROW tiebreaker to everyone.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, we had to win that one in regulation or OT. I knew that going in though. Fuck the Jets and their damn shootout wins. It's going to hold them out of the playoffs if they tie for the last spot though because they'll lose the ROW tiebreaker to everyone.

They're a borderline team and in that conference, if things stay the same, the two wild cards would probably come out of the Pacific so they're SOL if they can't get top three in their division

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey boys. What's new? Finally I see that the Flyers found a way to win and score more than 1 goal. Let's keep getting wins and move up in the standings.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey boys. What's new? Finally I see that the Flyers found a way to win and score more than 1 goal. Let's keep getting wins and move up in the standings.

To me, the scoring increase was inevitable. Now that it has picked up, pretty much everyone that needs to score goals for us to be successful is starting to score them. It was great to see Simmonds get one. G and Couturier are still way overdue, but G is going to get his and Couturier is filling a much bigger role defensively.

Hell, this division is still wide open with the Pens having lost 4 of 5 and unable to score goals themselves all of the sudden...lol I fucking love it.

We're only 8 points back of Pitt with a game in hand.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. I'll check back in next Saturday. Time to hit the road. Later boys. Have a good week.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris McKendry

I'm going to revisit our favorite female sports anchor and/or journalist conversation. Despite her age of 45, Chris McKendry is my personal choice ahead of everyone else. She is a Philadelphia girl through and through, went to Drexel on a tennis scholarship and is a fellow Aquarian. I love her personality, smile and legs. She's like the girl next door type who knows and loves her sports and there's nothing hotter than that. A classic beauty.

chrismckendry_display_image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.