• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The NFL is lying

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to see that you have taken this whole discussion to a 3rd grade level.

Please carry on.:L

What do you expect from a Rams/Giants and Broncos fan. Hey at least Eli beats Tom in SB or playoffs

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with all the bs officiating this year. The NFL is going to take their word for it, when it came to inspecting footballs? :noidea:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams fans have deep hatred for the Pats even though they lost to them fair and square. They've been trying to nose their way into Spygate forever, just so someone, anyone will say "Rams were cheated!" But no one cares about the Rams enough to ever say that. That's my observation.

I would love to see Detroit finally get to a Super Bowl and then learn in 2007 that the team they played was filming God knows everything from 2000-2007. And the video tapes that finally reached the NFL commissioner were destroyed. After guys on your team all said "it was like they had our plays". And the team in the afc championship said the same dam thing. Wtf am I supposed to think?

My question is why? It's not a hate thing. It's a bullshit thing. And it stinks like a murherfucker

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
November 19, 2006: Packers catch Patriots employee Matt Estrella with a camera on the sidelines and tell him to leave the sideline. Packers later catch Estrella filming from a tunnel and remove him from the stadium completely.

February 2005: Patriots defeat Eagles in Super Bowl. Players on the Eagles now say they were amazed at the Patriots' ability to know which defensive calls were coming.

January 27, 2002: Patriots defeat Steelers in AFC Championship Game. Steelers WR Hines Ward now says the Patriots "knew a lot of our calls."

Perhaps it's all a conspiracy and everyone just hates the Pats. :)

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obvious the league is becoming as crooked as professional boxing is. It's the biggest game in the country and second in the world. You better believe there are big time bribes being made. The world didn't all of the sudden become a righteous, honest world. Greed rules this planet.

Um no.... Boxing is worse .... without looking it up, who's the heavy weight champion of the world right now ? 99 percent don't even know or care ...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
November 19, 2006: Packers catch Patriots employee Matt Estrella with a camera on the sidelines and tell him to leave the sideline. Packers later catch Estrella filming from a tunnel and remove him from the stadium completely.

February 2005: Patriots defeat Eagles in Super Bowl. Players on the Eagles now say they were amazed at the Patriots' ability to know which defensive calls were coming.

January 27, 2002: Patriots defeat Steelers in AFC Championship Game. Steelers WR Hines Ward now says the Patriots "knew a lot of our calls."

The problem with your timeline is it leaves out the fact that it's not against the rules to film the opposing teams sidelines. In fact it's still OK to do so to this very day, and teams still do it.:L

Perhaps it's all a conspiracy and everyone just hates the Pats. :)

The problem with your timeline is it leaves out the fact that it's not against the rules to film the opposing teams sidelines. In fact it's still OK to do so to this very day, and teams still do it.:L

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shit about Spygate is irrelevant on this thread. It's about the officials in question!

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The deal about me saying that I noticed anything about it, that's totally false," he said.

Colts' D'Qwell Jackson says he noticed nothing wrong with football - The Denver Post

I don't see ESPN reporting this 24/7?

Even if Jackson didn't say he thought the ball felt funny what difference does that make in the end? The facts are still the same. 11 out 12 balls were found to be under pressured after they all tested ok before the game. Doesn't matter who discovered it, what matters is the fact that it was done in the first place.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Jackson didn't say he thought the ball felt funny what difference does that make in the end? The facts are still the same. 11 out 12 balls were found to be under pressured after they all tested ok before the game. Doesn't matter who discovered it, what matters is the fact that it was done in the first place.

But the fact of the matter is, why should we trust the incompetence of the officials? Weren't they recently off strike? And we all know the bang up job they've done this year. Why the NFL trying to cover them up so quickly, when they should face the same scrutiny BB and Brady are facing?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yo bill how did the balls lose air in the first half and didn't in the second half ? 2 psi is alot to lose 11 out of 12 ? if it was 2 or 3 no worries but 11/12 that is cheating .

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the fact of the matter is, why should we trust the incompetence of the officials? Weren't they recently off strike? And we all know the bang up job they've done this year. Why the NFL trying to cover them up so quickly, when they should face the same scrutiny BB and Brady are facing?

We eventually need to trust someone. And it really makes little sense that the officials made some kind of bizarre error that only affected one teams balls. That is a bit of stretch.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We eventually need to trust someone. And it really makes little sense that the officials made some kind of bizarre error that only affected one teams balls. That is a bit of stretch.

If they're incompetant with their officiating, how can they not be incompetant of properly checking footballs? They're human too :noidea:

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they're incompetant with their officiating, how can they not be incompetant of properly checking footballs? They're human too :noidea:

If that is their best defense then I think the Pats are in trouble. It strains credulity that some type of incompetence would affect nearly 100% of the Pats balls but 0% of the Colts balls. We also have other teams now saying they suspect the Pats did the same thing in their games. If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck, its probably a duck.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure i feel it is quite the scandal that a lot are making it out to be, but If the balls were indeed deflated, does it really matter at all who spotted it?