• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The New York Mets.....

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people just can't admit when they're wrong.

Noah Syndergaard has never beaten us, and the Mets as a team are 2-8 in deGrom's last 10 starts against us.

They did good getting Stroman though. He definitely had our number when he was a Blue Jay.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
source.gif

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first post here LFGM and fuck the braves they fucking blow.

SWEEEEEEEEP! Braves now 12 games ahead of the Mets

Lol at you thinking Mets were gonna beat the Braves

laughter.gif

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at you thinking you aren't going to choke in the playoffs again this year.

Lol at not knowing how to multi quote and saying same thing 3 times. You know owning a team and what you said aren’t even same thing. It must be much better being a Mets fan not making the playoffs every year and being a perennial loser team

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked up choker in the dictionary and the definition was "Arrogant Braves fans".

You have to make the playoffs in order to choke in them, and last I checked, our last WS win is nearly a decade more recent than the Mets.

Run along, little child.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at not knowing how to multi quote and saying same thing 3 times. You know owning a team and what you said aren’t even same thing. It must be much better being a Mets fan not making the playoffs every year and being a perennial loser team

Still doesn't change the fact that the Braves have won the same number of World Series wins as the Mets in my lifetime. One.

It also doesn't change the fact that the Braves are chokers. Every...freaking...year.

But go ahead and claim to be the Mets daddies. It'll make my responses that much sweeter when you go Full Braves and gag.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still doesn't change the fact that the Braves have won the same number of World Series wins as the Mets in my lifetime. One.

It also doesn't change the fact that the Braves are chokers. Every...freaking...year.

But go ahead and claim to be the Mets daddies. It'll make my responses that much sweeter when you go Full Braves and gag.

What do you want us to call you?

We're 24-11 against yall the last two seasons.

And if it happens, it'll take some sting away from losing a playoff series if a fan of a team that didn't make the playoffs starts chirping.

We own you. But please, continue. It's hilarious and sad at the same time.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to make the playoffs in order to choke in them, and last I checked, our last WS win is nearly a decade more recent than the Mets.

Run along, little child.

Oh wow....you play 5 more games than the Mets every year. What a fantastic accomplishment!

So the Braves won the WS 9 years after the Mets? Whoopty-fuckin-doo!! Last I checked that still is the same number as the Mets, in my lifetime.

Now run along, little choker. I hear Mommy's calling.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wow....you play 5 more games than the Mets every year. What a fantastic accomplishment!

So the Braves won the WS 9 years after the Mets? Whoopty-fuckin-doo!! Last I checked that still is the same number as the Mets, in my lifetime.

Now run along, little choker. I hear Mommy's calling.

Braves have won a WS in my lifetime. Mets haven't.

Considering the payroll differences since Ted Turner sold the team, you should be embarrassed(and not just for coming in here sounding even more retarded than normal)

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you want us to call you?

We're 24-11 against yall the last two seasons.

And if it happens, it'll take some sting away from losing a playoff series if a fan of a team that didn't make the playoffs starts chirping.

We own you. But please, continue. It's hilarious and sad at the same time.

The NY Mets. That's what.

Says you. I mean, if it didn't sting a lot, you wouldn't be calling the Braves "the Mets daddy".

But, please continue to claim my choker claims aren't registering with you. It certainly is entertaining.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NY Mets. That's what.

Says you. I mean, if it didn't sting a lot, you wouldn't be calling the Braves "the Mets daddy".

But, please continue to claim my choker claims aren't registering with you. It certainly is entertaining.

Start winning a series against us every now and then, and that's what you'll become, until then, simmer down, daddy just whipped your ass again, and very predictably so.

Just like we're chokers until we're not. Accept it, we're your daddy. Have been for a while now.

But I have seen the Braves win a World Series. Can't say the same for the Mets.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braves have won a WS in my lifetime. Mets haven't.

Considering the payroll differences since Ted Turner sold the team, you should be embarrassed(and not just for coming in here sounding even more retarded than normal)

The only people who sound retarded are you Braves fans. "The Mets are our Daddy!" "Let's link to some youtube videos to prove it!" "We own you"

So you were born after 1986? Doesn't change the fact that the Braves have been in Atlanta since 1966 and have won less World Series titles than the Mets in that time.

Aren't you also the retard who was moaning and wailing about how you were going to suck this year? Yeah, I don't want to hear jack fucking shit from your stupid ass!!

Enjoy your little victory lap. I'll let your retarded ass get the last word!!