• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The new top 10 ?...

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try military and government contract work.

Lived in Houston and Dallas for short periods. Never again.

So you don't like ratings. Things such as rates of death attributed to cancer, obesity, heart attacks are very important. Quality of schools is another important category.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't like ratings. Things such as rates of death attributed to cancer, obesity, heart attacks are very important. Quality of schools is another important category.
School systems are poor because the counties are poor. They are working one this currently. Industry is growing by leaps and bounds, bringing with it high tech jobs that will be filled by medium to high wage workers that will increase the tax base. More taxes equals better schools.
Obesity is a sign of low wage workers eating what they can, usually junk and fried foods. Better wages and health plans sponsored by companies will decrease that rate over time.
I have seen big changes in the last 3 years, and this new governor is bringing in industry pretty well, so things are on a major upswing. 10 years from now, Alabama will be way different, to the point taxes will be higher and cost of living will be worse.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
School systems are poor because the counties are poor. They are working one this currently. Industry is growing by leaps and bounds, bringing with it high tech jobs that will be filled by medium to high wage workers that will increase the tax base. More taxes equals better schools.
Obesity is a sign of low wage workers eating what they can, usually junk and fried foods. Better wages and health plans sponsored by companies will decrease that rate over time.
I have seen big changes in the last 3 years, and this new governor is bringing in industry pretty well, so things are on a major upswing. 10 years from now, Alabama will be way different, to the point taxes will be higher and cost of living will be worse.

OK, I'll hold off dying for the next 10 years and check it out.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its ok, you go when you need to, we can carry on without you.

I'll stick around to make sure you guys get your share of govt welfare and food stamps. It's the least I can do.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stick around to make sure you guys get your share of govt welfare and food stamps. It's the least I can do.
Ah yes, the party of freebies. Our governor is working to employ All Alabamians. Right now, all the people who dont work are ones who dont want a job. Even construction jobs are paying bonuses to sign on in Alabama. Its a workers market.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes, the party of freebies. Our governor is working to employ All Alabamians. Right now, all the people who dont work are ones who dont want a job. Even construction jobs are paying bonuses to sign on in Alabama. Its a workers market.

When you don't work, welfare will not lead to a long and healthy life. I saw people in the Army in the 60's, remember we had a draft, that had no future. People that couldn't figure out how to lace up their boots or put on a belt through the loops.