• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the new standard in baseball

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid human tricks -

:L:L:L

Yahoo!

arresting a guy with cancer for growing plants. epic fail by the police.

this is 100% legal in Colorado so why are we in new England subject to different laws made by elderly political biggots from the 1930's?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
arresting a guy with cancer for growing plants. epic fail by the police.

:agree:. BUT, don't put your business out on the interweb, as only bad can come from it.

this is 100% legal in Colorado so why are we in new England subject to different laws made by elderly political biggots from the 1930's?

Not enough children of the 60's have been elected there yet?

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another part of my childhood is gone -

Russell Johnson, best known for playing the brainy Professor on Gilligan's Island, has died, E! News confirms. He was 89 and the last surviving male star from the classic 1960s sitcom—which famously listed all of its characters in the more well-known version of its iconic opening theme song.

here too!

Hall of Fame professional wrestler Mae Young has died, WWE confirmed Tuesday. She was 90.
Young was reportedly hospitalized on Dec. 31, then moved to hospice care. Her death had been erroneously reported in the days after, and WWE did not give a cause of death.
Born Johnnie Mae Young in Oklahoma in 1923, Young began her professional wrestling career in the 1940s and remained active into late last year, making her the only wrestler to believed to have competed in eight different decades. In a statement, WWE called Young the "oldest living squared circle personality."
Later Tuesday, WWE released this tribute video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRrUPF1uGvM]In Memory of Johnnie Mae Young - YouTube[/ame]

Among Young's accomplishments:
• First-ever NWA United States Women's Champion
• Winner, Miss Royal Rumble 2000 Bikini Contest
• 2008 WWE Hall of Fame Inductee
• Only wrestler with eight-decade professional career
Young receiver her greatest acclaim — and greatest following — in the final decades of her life, particularly when WWE made her and friend and fellow Hall of Famer the Fabulous Moolah the subject of several comedic storylines. Moolah (Mary Lillian Ellison) died in 2007 at age 84, born the same year as Young.
Shortly after word of Young's death, tributes poured in from around the wrestling world.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here too!

Hall of Fame professional wrestler Mae Young has died, WWE confirmed Tuesday. She was 90.
Young was reportedly hospitalized on Dec. 31, then moved to hospice care. Her death had been erroneously reported in the days after, and WWE did not give a cause of death.
Born Johnnie Mae Young in Oklahoma in 1923, Young began her professional wrestling career in the 1940s and remained active into late last year, making her the only wrestler to believed to have competed in eight different decades. In a statement, WWE called Young the "oldest living squared circle personality."
Later Tuesday, WWE released this tribute video

In Memory of Johnnie Mae Young - YouTube

Among Young's accomplishments:
• First-ever NWA United States Women's Champion
Winner, Miss Royal Rumble 2000 Bikini Contest
• 2008 WWE Hall of Fame Inductee
• Only wrestler with eight-decade professional career
Young receiver her greatest acclaim — and greatest following — in the final decades of her life, particularly when WWE made her and friend and fellow Hall of Famer the Fabulous Moolah the subject of several comedic storylines. Moolah (Mary Lillian Ellison) died in 2007 at age 84, born the same year as Young.
Shortly after word of Young's death, tributes poured in from around the wrestling world.

So glad there are no pics included for this.......

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So glad there are no pics included for this.......

agreed. so here's a pic of former wwe women's champion trish stratus instead!

0354BestDiva%2B(1).png

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning shouting “Omaha” this weekend will do a lot for at-risk youth.
According to the Associated Press, Manning’s “Peyback Foundation” will receive a $500 contribution from five Omaha-based companies every time he yells the name of Nebraska’s largest city during the AFC Championship Game against the New England Patriots.
Manning shouted “Omaha” 44 times during the Broncos’ 24-17 victory over the San Diego Chargers in the Divisional round.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year, it was fat Jeter.

This year, it's fat A-Roid

a_560x0.jpg

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year, it was fat Jeter.

This year, it's fat A-Roid

a_560x0.jpg

fat paid

I dunno about the 6 to the far right (east). since a-rod has millions, he can afford at least 3, 9's.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it funny that only one of 37 votes cast in the "most annoying fans" poll is for the Broncos. I have frequently been annoyed with Broncos fans on message boards over the years!
You need to spend more time with Seahawks fans and Niners fans. Is there anything more pretentious in sports than 12th man trash talking?