• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the new standard in baseball

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to quote moxie

she probably had 2 giant fried eggs hanging from her chest.

giphy.gif

Fried eggs or tennis balls in tube socks. I hope I'm dead before these puppies head too far south.
(not sure if i'm joking or serious :scratch: )

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Fried eggs or tennis balls in tube socks. I hope I'm dead before these puppies head too far south.
(not sure if i'm joking or serious :scratch: )

honestly, just stay in shape and you shouldn't have a problem :suds:

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess they will now be throwing flags in MLB

Challenges

Each manager enters the game with one challenge. If he uses his challenge and any portion of the play is overturned, he keeps his challenge. He can only use it one more time, though. So the limit is two.
How to challenge

The manager is to initiate review by verbally indicating to the crew chief his intention to officially challenge a play. This has to happen in a "timely" fashion and MLB notes that guidelines will be put in place to define what "timely" actually means. Obviously once the next pitch is thrown would be a starting point, but it's possible "timely" will be quicker than that.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These big contracts will eventually come back down to earth. Out of the seven highest contracts offered, only the first ARod deal was worth the money. The angels are ready to hang themselves for the pujols and Hamilton deal, the tigers could ship prince fielder out fast enough and the second ARod contract has been a disaster! We shall wait and see what happens with the cano and kershaw but these massive contracts have been a waste.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These big contracts will eventually come back down to earth. Out of the seven highest contracts offered, only the first ARod deal was worth the money. The angels are ready to hang themselves for the pujols and Hamilton deal, the tigers could ship prince fielder out fast enough and the second ARod contract has been a disaster! We shall wait and see what happens with the cano and kershaw but these massive contracts have been a waste.

Not as long as teams continue to clean up with their TV deals.

rjshull

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since when does $500M = $500k ?? your math is twiztid

Oh I don't know, at about the same time that X=10. M is the Roman numeral for 1000, so 500M= 500,000. The shorthand representation of 1,000,000 is MM. Maybe it is your math that is twiztid, or maybe you need to just need to go back to school and get an education.