• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The new footy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Barcelona out of the Pogba sweepstakes does that make Man City the front runners for him?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says they're out? Who says he's going anywhere?

I believe they had a deal in place, it was all written up and ready to go for the end of the season but they've since withdrawn that offer due to their self imposed financial restrictions.

He could very well stay put but his name has been thrown around so much in transfer talks it seems likely he'll be moved, especially if anybody approaches the 85 million offer Barcelona had on the table.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope Chelsea got all that pent-up scoring out of their system and have nothing left for this weekend's fixture against Southampton.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe they had a deal in place, it was all written up and ready to go for the end of the season but they've since withdrawn that offer due to their self imposed financial restrictions.

He could very well stay put but his name has been thrown around so much in transfer talks it seems likely he'll be moved, especially if anybody approaches the 85 million offer Barcelona had on the table.
So much could happen at Barca after this season. Neymar could very well move if some of these 150-200 million Euro bids are real, if they don't sell Neymar Suarez is probably a good bet to move to trim the wage bill, etc.

Until June at least, it's all speculation. As for Pogba though, I don't know if he's the best fit with Busquets. Real might be a better option for him, or an English club.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope Chelsea got all that pent-up scoring out of their system and have nothing left for this weekend's fixture against Southampton.
Don't worry, they can still expend some in the Chaaaaampions tomorrow vs. PSG. Especially with the shitstorm Aurier has caused there.

Jared

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much could happen at Barca after this season. Neymar could very well move if some of these 150-200 million Euro bids are real, if they don't sell Neymar Suarez is probably a good bet to move to trim the wage bill, etc.

Until June at least, it's all speculation. As for Pogba though, I don't know if he's the best fit with Busquets. Real might be a better option for him, or an English club.

I would take Suarez back at Liverpool in a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.