• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The new footy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Suarez back at Liverpool in a second.
Well duh.

Not sure what his next destination would be in any scenario where he leaves Barca. Guess the only logical place is back to England given his likely salary and sale price. Bayern or PSG would be possible as well.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well duh.

Not sure what his next destination would be in any scenario where he leaves Barca. Guess the only logical place is back to England given his likely salary and sale price. Bayern or PSG would be possible as well.

even though you said logical, Ill say China lol

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and thanks to the powers that be for putting the Chelsea-PSG game on fucking Bein so we can get the better matchup of Zenit-Benfica on cheap TV :L

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i could go in on what a joke this "official announcement" is (and the league is) because he has been practicing and playing exhibition games with the caps for about 3 weeks but the mls is what it is :noidea: :L

Yeah, I found that pretty funny (as in peculiar) as well, it's like "oh by the way, this happened a while ago and in case you're interested, here's the details".

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I found that pretty funny (as in peculiar) as well, it's like "oh by the way, this happened a while ago and in case you're interested, here's the details".

its more like yah ... the 2 teams had a deal 3 weeks ago but we had to invent some rules (on napkins) to explain how anything about this deal makes rational sense with salary cap rules we made public in the past ... a little bit of allocation, a little bit of % of transfer fees, a little bit of TAM, a little bit of peanut butter and jam :L

show me the hardest core MLS media covering guy and Ill ask him if he understands anything about the CBA / cap rules

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol ... a team in China wants Darren Mattocks !!!!

/Seattle only got 2 shmill for Obafemi Martins wow

//Martins isn’t the only MLS player being targeted by China. So is Vancouver forward Darren Mattocks, though it’s not certain that deal will go through. A source at MLS headquarters said the league isn’t seriously concerned about China as a threat, citing China’s huge transfer fees and saying that they don’t think MLS and China are generally competing for the same players. The Chinese transfer deadline is February 26.

lol MLS just admitted China is looking for good players :pout: lol

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol they must play with those oversized bouncy beach type balls you buy for $3.99 at toysrus

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, okay goal, something I probably couldn't do but if a guy scored that we aren't posting it in here and it sure ain't getting a Deadspin post lol. WTF was that clearance attempt?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, okay goal, something I probably couldn't do but if a guy scored that we aren't posting it in here and it sure ain't getting a Deadspin post lol. WTF was that clearance attempt?

It was a good goal but yah it seemed to be in slow motion lol

Anyone see the 3rd goal. Cdn forward slides to tap in on empty net ... chips it up instead of forward ... Ball hits her in the face and then goes into the net lol

Status
Not open for further replies.