• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Mummy (2017)

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy pass. Tom Cruise is movie clickbait, zero substance.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny - I never really liked Tom Cruise as a actor, but do like a helluva lot of movies that he is in
His movies tend to age extremely poor in my eyes. Not to mention his older movies are the ones he is known for, his new films are all flash no substance, Mission Impossible 33: The Cashgrab. In terms of his older films, Jerry Maguire is absolutely dreadful. I watched it and it really is a movie that aged like milk. Have not seen Top Gun, and that is a film I know I do need to watch.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His movies tend to age extremely poor in my eyes. Not to mention his older movies are the ones he is known for, his new films are all flash no substance, Mission Impossible 33: The Cashgrab. In terms of his older films, Jerry Maguire is absolutely dreadful. I watched it and it really is a movie that aged like milk. Have not seen Top Gun, and that is a film I know I do need to watch.

A Few Good Men, The Last Samurai and The Firm are pretty good

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Few Good Men, The Last Samurai and The Firm are pretty good
Thanks need to add those to my list, I just read The Firm. Also need to see A Few Good Men.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked "The edge of tomorrow".

I never go into a Tom Cruise move thinking I'll like it but for the most part, come out of them with little regret.

This movie however doesn't really do anything for me, but that's what I say about every one of his movies until I see it.

HBO probably for me.
So I'll get back to you in about a year.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks need to add those to my list, I just read The Firm. Also need to see A Few Good Men.

raw

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I'm 25, that crap is old.

you don't like to watch any of the "classics"?

please tell me you've seen The Godfather, any of the first 3 Stars Wars movies, the first 3 Indiana Jones movies, etc, etc, etc.

Last edited:

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you don't like to watch any of the "classics"?

please tell me you've seen The Godfather, any of the first 3 Stars Wars movies, the first 3 Indiana Jones movies, etc, etc, etc.
Embarassingly no to Godfather, also on my list. Indiana Jones yes, I'm embarassed for then that they made a 4th and will refuse to see any new renditions.

Last yeat I began watching classics but I mean like real classics, old films. I watched a few Hitchcock Films Like Vertigo, also saw Citizen Cane, and 12 Angry Men. I've heard so many contraditions on The Godfather on the order to watch. In order of when they came out or chronologically.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embarassingly no to Godfather, also on my list. Indiana Jones yes, I'm embarassed for then that they made a 4th and will refuse to see any new renditions.

Last yeat I began watching classics but I mean like real classics, old films. I watched a few Hitchcock Films Like Vertigo, also saw Citizen Cane, and 12 Angry Men. I've heard so many contraditions on The Godfather on the order to watch. In order of when they came out or chronologically.

There is hope for you yet young padawan :suds:

Watch The Godfather first, then Godfather II. The 3rd installment will definitely disappoint so avoid it all costs. A while back on AMC I believe, they ran the entire series in chronological order including deleted scenes. If they ever run it again, it is definitely worth the watch even after viewing each film separately.

Keep watching the classics. Much more emphasis on actual acting, directing and editing as they did not have the special effects to fall back on

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His movies tend to age extremely poor in my eyes. Not to mention his older movies are the ones he is known for, his new films are all flash no substance.
Your posts are all flash and no substance... Just sayin.