• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The most Michigan State little brother thing ever

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy who argued Alabama suffered career ending injuries at a rate never seen before in CFB history, only to see them cut back to the norm once he had cleared out Shula recruits is calling someone an idiot?

Tell everyone again how it was the strength and conditioning program that changed it all. :pound:

All you have to do is look at the number of injuries Alabama has every year over those years and it sticks out like a sore thumb. We had multiple seasons during the Shula years ruined by injury.

It's not even close to being the same thing as 10 years ago in terms of what kind of treatment the players get. You are just a dumbass who doesn't understand the medical advancements.

How Alabama is so successful with injury recovery and prevention

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you have to do is look at the number of injuries Alabama has every year over those years and it sticks out like a sore thumb. We had multiple seasons during the Shula years ruined by injury.

It's not even close to being the same thing as 10 years ago in terms of what kind of treatment the players get. You are just a dumbass who doesn't understand the medical advancements.

How Alabama is so successful with injury recovery and prevention

You are being the dumbass because all Saban was doing was clearing roster space by removing Shula recruits so he could sign a bigger class. It came to an end after 4 years, not because of Bama's strength and conditioning coach, but because the players were now HIS recruits.

This is why you have your own players telling a national publication they were approached by the staff and asked to take a medical hardship. Players who practiced with the team the entire prior year and were fine. Remember, you said the national publication misquoted the players. :pound:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I remember was you trying to justify what Harbaugh did by crying about Saban.

I actually predicted he would be doing such things at the start of the season(or end up with a below average recruiting class) and was told by the Michigan fans who don't only post when Michigan is winning that I didn't know what I was talking about.

As for Saban taking more money, so what? He's the highest paid coach for a reason and is considered the best investment the university has ever made - and that applies to the academics side, not just the football side of things.

Like I'm going to be mad because he wants to get paid. :lol:

Of course that is all you remember. When someone points out how hypocritical you are, the memory is the first thing to go.

And please stop with Bama and academics in the same sentence. :L

Last edited:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me explain math to you man. I'll break it down for you like a first grader since clearly that is the level I need to communicate it. So in the past 24 years, there are 13 wins for Michigan and 11 wins for Michigan State. That equals far from domination. If if were a skif we would be riding a boat. Well if you don't count the last 8 years, derp derp. Well if you could pull a rabbit out of your ass you could be a magician too, but you can't wave a magic wand and make that shit happen either. Not sure if it is pure delusion or arrogance but your argument is laughable. If the 8 years didn't happen then (insert stupid arguement).

Except the argument was always PRE the last 8 years, or did that skip over your head? When I referenced "50 years of domination not erased by 7" I meant the 50 years prior to the last 7, idiot. Michigan was 32-17-1 in the previous 50 years, IE domination. So, as I said, that doesn't get erased in a 7 or 8 year span. Your idiocy is laughable.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we eliminate the game win streak before this streak and it makes it 6-4. It's fun to cherry pick out the bad years.
I'm not cherry picking anything. I said the 50 years prior to the current MSU streak was dominated by Michigan. Which is absolutely true. Coming back and pointing out that in the last arbitrary 24 years the series is closer, yet still in Michigan's favor, is a pointless rebuttal to what I stated. Michigan was 34-17-1 against MSU in the 50 years prior to the current MSU streak. MSU's recent 7 wins don't erase decades of domination that quickly.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan trying to make losses disappear like the Joker did with that pencil.
tumblr_m78njdVvXE1ru1wbho4_500.gif
God you're stupid. I'm not making losses disappear. As I stated originally, but your failure to read overlooked, Michigan dominated the series for 50 years. That isn't erased by 7 wins. Pointing out an arbitrary 24 year span is irrelevant to that point. Yes, the smaller you make the timeline between this current MSU streak and Michigan's 50 year streak, it makes it look less bad. If you go back to 2003, MSU leads 7-6. Yes, they've won 7 of 8, but only because you're referencing a smaller span. The more games you include, the worse it will look for MSU. (my point) was that Michigan had 4 decades of domination prior to that.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If something that did happen didn't, things would be different than they are."

Cram it, lightweight. It's time you embrace the facts that UofM has been MSU's bitch for the last decade and tOSU's baby bitch for the last five.
I'm not saying that at all, maybe you should read (I know, this is tough for OSU and LSU fans).

Michigan had 50 years of domination prior to this 8 year stretch, that was my point. Somehow that got skewed into thinking that meant I didn't acknowledge these losses. Michigan has only had a good run against Michigan twice in history, from '56-'65 and from 2008-present. The rest of of this series history is domination in Michigan's favor. As I stated, that isn't erased by 7 wins. If you're going to list an arbitrary stretch, like 24 years?, the point is that the more games and larger stretch you want to include, the larger the lead Michigan will have in the record.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUT if you take away those 7 losses, Michigan is 1-0 against MSU. :yes:
Fucking stupid. You're the one that used an arbitrary 24 year stretch, in which Michigan was ahead multiple games, to conclude that Michigan' wasn't dominating the series. Like I said, beyond the last 8 years, Michigan has dominated this series for it's existence. 8 years doesn't eliminate that. And that's not in the leather helmet days, that's in the modern era of football.

70-79: M 9 MSU 1
80-89: M 8 MSU 2
90-99: M 6 MSU 4
00-09: M 7 MSU 3
10-16: M 1 MSU 5

That's domination, you're an idiot.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ann Arbor, where historical relevance is much more important than recent relevance.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying that at all, maybe you should read (I know, this is tough for OSU and LSU fans).

Michigan had 50 years of domination prior to this 8 year stretch, that was my point. Somehow that got skewed into thinking that meant I didn't acknowledge these losses. Michigan has only had a good run against Michigan twice in history, from '56-'65 and from 2008-present. The rest of of this series history is domination in Michigan's favor. As I stated, that isn't erased by 7 wins. If you're going to list an arbitrary stretch, like 24 years?, the point is that the more games and larger stretch you want to include, the larger the lead Michigan will have in the record.

The point is, UofM has been dominated by tOSU for about seventy years and by "little brother" for about a decade. If it makes you feel better to say, "well, before that, Michigan dominated," then I'm happy for you, but that's why people are laughing at you.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is, UofM has been dominated by tOSU for about seventy years and by "little brother" for about a decade. If it makes you feel better to say, "well, before that, Michigan dominated," then I'm happy for you, but that's why people are laughing at you.
This isn't about OSU, what's your point?

Following your logic, during the 90's the previous decades didn't matter because Michigan owned OSU. Or, maybe, a few wins stretched together doesn't erase decades of history?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And will have going forward. Say what you will about Harbaugh's ability to beat Urban, but I have great confidence that MSU quickly become average.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, maybe, a few wins stretched together doesn't erase decades of history?

Nope, it sure doesn't erase it, it just makes it much less relevant, but if it makes you feel better, by all means keep it up because it's entertaining.

"we were really, really awesome until we weren't. yeah!"

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, it sure doesn't erase it, it just makes it much less relevant, but if it makes you feel better, by all means keep it up because it's entertaining.

"we were really, really awesome until we weren't. yeah!"
Yeah, we were really awesome and dominated MSU, thanks for agreeing. A 7 year slide doesn't change that and will be a short blip on the radar in the long term.

OSU's dominance is more significant because it actually means something.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And will have going forward. Say what you will about Harbaugh's ability to beat Urban, but I have great confidence that MSU quickly become average.
And you have been saying that MSU is going to suck again every year for 7 years now. I guess if you keep saying that the world is ending, eventually, you will be right.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you have been saying that MSU is going to suck again every year for 7 years now. I guess if you keep saying that the world is ending, eventually, you will be right.
It will happen, the stretch of time just happens to be longer than expected.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, beyond the last 8 years Michigan has dominated this series for it's existence.

70-79: M 9 MSU 1
80-89: M 8 MSU 2
90-99: M 6 MSU 4
00-09: M 7 MSU 3
10-16: M 1 MSU 5

You're full of shit, as usual...

50's: 7-2-1 in Michigan State's favor
60's: 7-2-1 in Michigan State's favor