• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The most Michigan State little brother thing ever

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he lied......you know, just like he did when he wasn't leaving MSU.

Odd. In 2000 when Mike Dubose was the Alabama HC and we went 3-8 for the year, if he had been asked repeatedly if he was going to take a job and said no - I would have been pissed. If/when he did actually take the job, I'd been happy as hell.

I think you are full of shit.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, like I said, beyond the last 8 Michigan has dominated. If you remove the last 8, it would be 12-4. And that continues beyond that span.

Typical of you to always be talking about the past rather than the recent future. Reliving the past repeatedly won't change the fact that Michigan State has won 7 out of the last 8 against meeeechegan.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical of you to always be talking about the past rather than the recent future. Reliving the past repeatedly won't change the fact that Michigan State has won 7 out of the last 8 against meeeechegan.
BUT if you take away those 7 losses, Michigan is 1-0 against MSU. :yes:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd. In 2000 when Mike Dubose was the Alabama HC and we went 3-8 for the year, if he had been asked repeatedly if he was going to take a job and said no - I would have been pissed. If/when he did actually take the job, I'd been happy as hell.

I think you are full of shit.

Dolphins In Depth: Go away Nick Saban, just go away

If you'd like, I can post the link to how MSU was pissed at him too, as he lied to the players there as well.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Frankly, the past is all Michigan really seems to have. Ten of their eleven championships occurred prior to 1950 and eight of them prior to 1935.

"we were really super awesome when we were wearing soft helmets"

Ironically, many of their fans today should be wearing soft helmets.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was a bad coach that they didn't want, they would have been upset he was staying and happy that he left.

You posting someone crying about it 9 months after he's gone is supposed to prove what?
Sounds like the pissy ex to me personally... Ironic this is coming from an LSU fan on behalf of Saban no?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, the past is all Michigan really seems to have. Ten of their eleven championships occurred prior to 1950 and eight of them prior to 1935.

No doubt about that. The past is just about the only thing they can hang their hat on. Well except JH returning to ann arbor. Never seen a CFB coach that has accomplished so little be treated like he's done so much.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You posting someone crying about it 9 months after he's gone is supposed to prove what?

That Jimmy Jam is a better CFB coach than Saban?:noidea:

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By Michigan logic take way their title in 1997 and they are as relevant a program as: Maryland (1953), Syracuse (1959), Minnesota (1960), Pittsburgh (1976), BYU (1984), and Colorado/Georgia Tech (1990). Not to mention in 1997 it was a split title. The last title beside that was in 1948.

9o0solO.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By Michigan logic take way their title in 1997 and they are as relevant a program as: Maryland (1953), Syracuse (1959), Minnesota (1960), Pittsburgh (1976), BYU (1984), and Colorado/Georgia Tech (1990). Not to mention in 1997 it was a split title. The last title beside that was in 1948.

9o0solO.jpg

2e8c8d94b50505d3864df9b0513f9e43.jpg

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was a bad coach that they didn't want, they would have been upset he was staying and happy that he left.

I picked one article -- I could post dozens of them if you'd like. I could post the article on ESPN with the title, If Saban's mouth is moving, he is lying ( or something along those lines ).

That is why I laugh at Bama fans talking about him as if he is all about the team and his players -- the guy cares about one thing -- himself. He found out quickly his best chance to build a legacy for himself wasnt in the NFL and he jumped ship back to the level playing field of the SEC after holding a press conference saying he wasnt going anywhere, same way he jumped from MSU to LSU after telling his team, he wasn't going anywhere.

The guy is one of the shadiest and cut throat coaches in CFB, yet delusional Bama fans believe everything that comes out of his mouth. It is priceless.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked one article -- I could post dozens of them if you'd like. I could post the article on ESPN with the title, If Saban's mouth is moving, he is lying ( or something along those lines ).

That is why I laugh at Bama fans talking about him as if he is all about the team and his players -- the guy cares about one thing -- himself. He found out quickly his best chance to build a legacy for himself wasnt in the NFL and he jumped ship back to the level playing field of the SEC after holding a press conference saying he wasnt going anywhere, same way he jumped from MSU to LSU after telling his team, he wasn't going anywhere.

The guy is one of the shadiest and cut throat coaches in CFB, yet delusional Bama fans believe everything that comes out of his mouth. It is priceless.

You think I didn't know about the Miami thing?

:lol:

He got a pay raise coming to Alabama. If you don't know Saban is going to the highest bidder, then you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

He got a pay raise coming to Alabama. If you don't know Saban is going to the highest bidder, then you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.

The guy who argued Alabama suffered career ending injuries at a rate never seen before in CFB history, only to see them cut back to the norm once he had cleared out Shula recruits is calling someone an idiot?

Tell everyone again how it was the strength and conditioning program that changed it all. :pound:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe you forget when you and the rest of the Saban fan club was calling Harbaugh shady when he pulled that scholarship offer and then argued profusely how Saban wasn't shady.

I believe I was the guy saying -- they are all shady and care about one thing -- themselves.

Funny to hear you now talking about Saban and how he is out for himself and will jump ship at anyone who will offer him a dollar more. Can you say hypocrite?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you forget when you and the rest of the Saban fan club was calling Harbaugh shady when he pulled that scholarship offer and then argued profusely how Saban wasn't shady.

I believe I was the guy saying -- they are all shady and care about one thing -- themselves.

Funny to hear you now talking about Saban and how he is out for himself and will jump ship at anyone who will offer him a dollar more. Can you say hypocrite?

All I remember was you trying to justify what Harbaugh did by crying about Saban.

I actually predicted he would be doing such things at the start of the season(or end up with a below average recruiting class) and was told by the Michigan fans who don't only post when Michigan is winning that I didn't know what I was talking about.

As for Saban taking more money, so what? He's the highest paid coach for a reason and is considered the best investment the university has ever made - and that applies to the academics side, not just the football side of things.

Like I'm going to be mad because he wants to get paid. :lol: