• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The most Michigan State little brother thing ever

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, again, if we claimed titles like MSU does we'd have at least the same amount. MSU has 1 AP national title in that span, as does Michigan.

Had Michigan earned any non-AP titles in that span, I'm sure they'd claim them.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and if you didn't jerk off about leather helmet football, you'd have like eight fewer.

Honestly, I'm thinking it might be time to start considering if UofM is still a Blue Blood Program.

Maybe if we all start agreeing w/ his never ending homeristic bullshit he'll shut the fuck up? Probably not though.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are being the dumbass because all Saban was doing was clearing roster space by removing Shula recruits so he could sign a bigger class. It came to an end after 4 years, not because of Bama's strength and conditioning coach, but because the players were now HIS recruits.

This is why you have your own players telling a national publication they were approached by the staff and asked to take a medical hardship. Players who practiced with the team the entire prior year and were fine. Remember, you said the national publication misquoted the players. :pound:

Of course that is all you remember. When someone points out how hypocritical you are, the memory is the first thing to go.

And please stop with Bama and academics in the same sentence. :L

Blah blah blah, there's a reason everyone thinks you're a tool - no need to refresh our memory.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU "claims" (1951, 1952, 1955, 1957, 1965, 1966)
Again for the illiterate, I am only counting on the recognized ones, 4. And you are a complete joke if you are trying to say that the Coaches Poll is a "Bull shit" title.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again for the illiterate, I am only counting on the recognized ones, 4. And you are a complete joke if you are trying to say that the Coaches Poll is a "Bull shit" title.
So in the span we're talking about, MSU has 0 AP national titles and 1 coaches national title. You can talk about "recognized" polls all you want, but they're BS if they're post 1936 or 1950 and not either the coaches or AP. Michigan would have 3 more titles in the span we're talking about if we added polls like MSU.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dammit until the coaches poll names mighty meeeechegan national champs it is complete bullshit!

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit until the coaches poll names mighty meeeechegan national champs it is complete bullshit!
You're an idiot.

Michigan and MSU both have 1 national title from a major selector, AP or coaches, in the span we're talking about.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah blah blah, there SO MANY reasons everyone thinks you're a tool, this is just one of them.- no need to refresh our memory.
:fify:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an idiot.

Michigan and MSU both have 1 national title from a major selector, AP or coaches, in the span we're talking about.

I don't care, I'm making fun of how overly homeristic you are. Just don't stop w/ your bullshit about how great meeeechegan football currently is. And you stupid fuck again you're the clueless homer that said in comment # 168 that outside of the last 8 years meeeechegan has owned Michigan State. Which is incorrect.

Last edited:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care, I'm making fun of how overly homeristic you are. Just don't stop w/ your bullshit about how great meeeechegan football currently is. And you stupid fuck again you're the clueless homer that said in comment # 168 that outside of the last 8 years meeeechegan has owned Michigan State. Which is incorrect.
Hey fuck face, yes it is as illustrated by all documented fact. That doesn't mean MSU hasn't won, or strung together wins before. It means that unless you look at those two very isolated stretches, Michigan has owned the series. It's true in terms of the 50 year span I was talking about, it's true of our lifetimes (even your old ass), it's true of the last 24 years and it's true of the overall record. 7 wins in close succession doesn't change that. I like my team. The irony of you, of all people, calling someone else homeristic is hilarious. You're the guy that no matter the topic will jump into a thread, say something completely unrelated to the topic, completely misunderstand what the adults are talking about and then claim I worship Harbaugh and am a homer. If you actually went to OSU, you are and embarrassment to even the idiots who did go there.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP/Coaches Poll National Titles:
Michigan: 2
Michigan State: 2

How the hell is Michigan State considered little brother? :pound:

Michigan fans want to throw shade at MSU claiming certain titles, when they claim one in a season where they played 5 games. :pound:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw out the 70's and it's MSU 28 Meechitdabedagain 26 with 2 ties. :pound:
In what context? Certainly nothing we're discussing. The only way that's true is if you start from 1950 and discount the 70's, even then that's absurd because I'm not talking about throwing out any wins. You're reading other comments from people who are just as stupid who jumped in the middle and don't understand the discussion.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP/Coaches Poll National Titles:
Michigan: 2
Michigan State: 2

How the hell is Michigan State considered little brother? :pound:

Michigan fans want to throw shade at MSU claiming certain titles, when they claim one in a season where they played 5 games. :pound:
Check out the head to head. And I'm guessing not a single person on this board remembers an MSU national title. People who do are now in their 60's. Michigan fans get ragged on all the time for going back to the "leather helmet days" and yet, here you are, going back to the days of the sock-hop in order to try and put MSU on some even platform with Michigan.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the funniest thing you've ever said on this site.

View attachment 146906
You're such a giant idiot that you can't even differentiate between Michigan fans. I like Harbaugh, I'll even claim he's one of the best coaches in America but I have said on multiple occasions that he's not in the same group as Urban and Saban; despite your multiple attempts to just flat out make up that I did. Again, get your kids to show you how the internet works and come back when you can figure out that the name next to my picture actually means I'm a different person than the people you constantly mesh my opinions with.