• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The most disappointing season ever?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh.....Kittle looks like a crazed lunatic in cocaine......

I will be cheering hard for the AFC........Baltimore is my choice.........

tenor.gif

So did Lawrence Taylor.

I don't care if they're huffing jet fuel, if they play like a fuggin beast on Sunday.

Kittle is a monster.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run the ball successfully and I don't gaf who is under center. They will have more opportunities to be successful.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any good coach then. How about that?

Mitch sucks dick. Nagy sucks dick and likes it.
Change it to any coach that specilizes in the RPO scheme, and is dedicated to it, and you have a deal. I dont see Mitch succeeding in any other system. In order for him to find open guys, the D needs to have a spy on trubs.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Change it to any coach that specilizes in the RPO scheme, and is dedicated to it, and you have a deal. I dont see Mitch succeeding in any other system. In order for him to find open guys, the D needs to have a spy on trubs.

Meh. Not a fan of RPOs. He can accomplish the same thing just by taking off and running now and then.

What Nagy really needs to do, is change that godawful run blocking scheme back to zone-blocking, and give the fucking rock to Montgomery.

What GB is doing with Aaron Jones, and what Minnesota is doing with Dalvin Cook.

Meanwhile, we will just keep running draws out of shotgun, and keep asking our o-linemen to hit ANYONE but the guy in front of them.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok. I dont disagree. Trubisky will be remembered as Cedric Benson 2.0 for me.

Probably.

I will still blame Nagy for this year. I feel he did everything in his power to ruin Mitch and subsequently this team. From no preseason, the week one debacle, that carried on until week 8, which by then the season was already out of hand. Nagy fucking sleepwalked through half the season and failed miserably at putting his team in the best positions to win, seemingly out of nothing more than arrogance and stubbornness.

They both have about 8 more games. If they don't get it done by then, they can both smell the bottom of Lake Michigan for all I care.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Not a fan of RPOs. He can accomplish the same thing just by taking off and running now and then.

What Nagy really needs to do, is change that godawful run blocking scheme back to zone-blocking, and give the fucking rock to Montgomery.

What GB is doing with Aaron Jones, and what Minnesota is doing with Dalvin Cook.

Meanwhile, we will just keep running draws out of shotgun, and keep asking our o-linemen to hit ANYONE but the guy in front of them.
He doesnt run enough to warrant a spy from the defense. I dont care what youre a fan of coach, with Mitch, it would work. He doesnt have to run all that often and having a spy on D means 2 things. 1. Its one less guy bringing pressure to a dude that already cant make decisions, and 2. it takes a guy out of coverage. Taking off once in while isnt cutting it. He needs to be a threat to run at any given time. It also frees up lanes for Monty, by forcing the D to hesitate and not commit to the hand off immediately. I dont see Turdbiscuit being successful in a pocket passing capacity, ever.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

So did Lawrence Taylor.

I don't care if they're huffing jet fuel, if they play like a fuggin beast on Sunday.

Kittle is a monster.

Fuck Lawrence Taylor too....
Im not a fan of lunatics.........
I can do without that type of shit on our team..........

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Lawrence Taylor too....
Im not a fan of lunatics.........
I can do without that type of shit on our team..........

I mean honestly...what type of shit? Winning? Having a dominant TE? So far you got "the way he looks" as a negative?

I can't fathom not wanting Kittle on our team. That, my friend, is true lunacy.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably.

I will still blame Nagy for this year. I feel he did everything in his power to ruin Mitch and subsequently this team. From no preseason, the week one debacle, that carried on until week 8, which by then the season was already out of hand. Nagy fucking sleepwalked through half the season and failed miserably at putting his team in the best positions to win, seemingly out of nothing more than arrogance and stubbornness.

They both have about 8 more games. If they don't get it done by then, they can both smell the bottom of Lake Michigan for all I care.
Nagy is trash too. "Qb is struggling, lets throw 47 times" I dont claim to know football better than the pros, but he doesnt seem to get it.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean honestly...what type of shit? Winning? Having a dominant TE? So far you got "the way he looks" as a negative?

"I dont like my HOF players to have personality"

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol.......Give me Mark Andrews anyday over Kittle.......

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.......Give me Mark Andrews anyday over Kittle.......

OK. I'll take Antonio Gates in his prime. I mean, what in the actual fuck are we even talking about anymore?

So far, best I can tell, is you would like a top TE, just not one that looks like a hillbilly??
giphy.gif

:dhd:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. I'll take Antonio Gates in his prime. I mean, what in the actual fuck are we even talking about anymore?

So far, best I can tell, is you would like a top TE, just not one that looks like a hillbilly??
giphy.gif

:dhd:

Someone thats not an arrogant ass.. A little more professionalism please.. I dont ask for much.
And you cant have Gates cause hes old and retired.....And besides,Andrews nor Kittle will be coming to Chicago.....