• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The most disappointing season ever?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a loyal diehard Bears fan for more years than I care to remember. I've been thru all the ups and downs thruout - with of course there being way more downs than ups. But thinking back, I'm not sure I've ever experienced a more disappointing season than this one, at least not relative to preseason expectations.

If I thought this year has been just an unlucky glitch, my disappointment would be somewhat lessened. But the growing feeling in my gut is that last year was a fluke and this year is really a harbinger of things to come. I sure hope I'm wrong, but something tells me I'm not.
I'm just wondering if any others feel the same way, or that I'm just being a drama queen.....or both. :postwhore2:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*in best polish-chicago dialect*

i got two werds fer ya:

.....DAAAAAAAAAAA BEARCE!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team is loaded with talent.

Coach sucks, and the QB is average at best.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fix the o-line scheme and execution, get a fucking Tight End worth his weight in shit. (Thanks for nothing Trey Burton, you fragile-minded cuck). Draft a QB, and give the fucking ball to Montgomery. Fuck.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fix the o-line scheme and execution, get a fucking Tight End worth his weight in shit. (Thanks for nothing Trey Burton, you fragile-minded cuck). Draft a QB, and give the fucking ball to Montgomery. Fuck.
giphy.gif

nope. nuh uh... don't do any of that... :hope:

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing to the cheeseheads in the NFC championship at home will always be the top but this is not that distant a second.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a loyal diehard Bears fan for more years than I care to remember. I've been thru all the ups and downs thruout - with of course there being way more downs than ups. But thinking back, I'm not sure I've ever experienced a more disappointing season than this one, at least not relative to preseason expectations.

If I thought this year has been just an unlucky glitch, my disappointment would be somewhat lessened. But the growing feeling in my gut is that last year was a fluke and this year is really a harbinger of things to come. I sure hope I'm wrong, but something tells me I'm not.
I'm just wondering if any others feel the same way, or that I'm just being a drama queen.....or both. :postwhore2:

To answer about the feeling part, well all I can say is that the most questionable parts of this team, coach and qb, are also the most important...so yeah it’s not good from the outlook perspective unless we significantly improve in both positions.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trestmans run was my low. This hurt but the team is loaded and just a few key players away.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean Cody (Double Doink) Parkey didn't do it for you last year?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've all been disappointing, for a very long time.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop with the recency bias.

This season was FUN compared to 2014. lol

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really thought we had a superbowl contender on our hands, so it was pretty disappointing. There's a whole hell of a lot of disappointment to pick from with this franchise though.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

'86 Bears.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'86 Bears.
86 did not disappoint me to much as I thought it was just a 1 year fluke that we lost. Ya I was wrong, but at the time I just figured we would win it the next year.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
86 did not disappoint me to much as I thought it was just a 1 year fluke that we lost. Ya I was wrong, but at the time I just figured we would win it the next year.

We can blame Charles Martin for that..... jackass.......

With McMahon in there instead of Flutie, I do believe we win back to back......

Theres no words to describe what I think about him......He was a total waste of air......

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be more disappointing if the Packers advance.

The Packers have to be the worst 13-3 team and now theyre about to face a banged up Seahawks team.

It is truly frustrating to think that with the mediocrity in the NFC, the Bears had to pick this season to self-destruct.

:frusty:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Packers have to be the worst 13-3 team and now theyre about to face a banged up Seahawks team.

It is truly frustrating to think that with the mediocrity in the NFC, the Bears had to pick this season to self-destruct.

This so fucking much. A banged up Seahawks team AT FUCKING LAMBEAU, with a chance at homefield the whole way. Ugh.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This so fucking much. A banged up Seahawks team AT FUCKING LAMBEAU, with a chance at homefield the whole way. Ugh.

Worst four team scenario in the final four of the NFC for me........
I just despise Rodgers........
Despise that arrogant ass Kittle.......
Despise Lynch......
And not a Vikings fan at all.......

I guess my team to represent the NFC is:

1. Seattle
2.Minn
3.SF
4. Explode if Rodgers wins it.....:exploding:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst four team scenario in the final four of the NFC for me........
I just despise Rodgers........
Despise that arrogant ass Kittle.......
Despise Lynch......
And not a Vikings fan at all.......

I guess my team to represent the NFC is:

1. Seattle
2.Minn
3.SF
4. Explode if Rodgers wins it.....:exploding:

What!? Kittle is one of like, two non-Bears that I like!? Him and Derrick Henry.

Watch Minnesota somehow beat fucking SF, and Kirk fucking Cousins go to Lambeau and look like stepped-in shit.

I live in the "PacNW". Fuck Seattle.

I'm for the Niners in the NFC, solely because of Kittle.

I'd cut a bitch for Kittle on the Bears.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What!? Kittle is one of like, two non-Bears that I like!? Him and Derrick Henry.

Watch Minnesota somehow beat fucking SF, and Kirk fucking Cousins go to Lambeau and look like stepped-in shit.

I live in the "PacNW". Fuck Seattle.

I'm for the Niners in the NFC, solely because of Kittle.

I'd cut a bitch for Kittle on the Bears.

Eh.....Kittle looks like a crazed lunatic in cocaine......

I will be cheering hard for the AFC........Baltimore is my choice.........