• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The MLB 8-8-8 Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@shanemansghey13

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picking now

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text 500

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted 500

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would disagree about the Packers being clearly the better team - except the Seahawks OLine was so horrible that it rendered the entire offense moot most of the day. Defense (at least the first 30+ minutes of field time) and special teams were great - just need the OLine to be better. Add in Wilson overthrowing a wide open Lockett for what was most likely a touchdown, and the offense didn't do enough to win the game.

As for the refs - the Lane call was just egregious, though honestly I thought it improved the defense (sad to say). It just really sucks for Naz Jones - it's not like DTs get that many TDs, so he might not get another one his entire career.

On the PI on Graham, even if Wilson had thrown it away - it was still catchable (IMO). The ball hit just outside the white line and wasn't much higher than Grahams helmet (even with him being pulled down). There's just no way to say that Graham couldn't have caught that - but that's just speculation.

I missed the Davante Adams play (I missed part of the game and since I don't remember the play it's possible that it was during that stretch), so cannot comment on it beyond that there were calls that the Packer should have gotten as well. I can't find any video on it, so I'll just leave it at that.

Personally, I wish the refs were better so there wouldn't be an outlet for fans to cry about it. I can't say that the refs didn't have an effect on the outcome - but there's no way one can say the rest of the game is played out exactly as it was if the pick-6 had stood, so there no way of saying that the refs costed anyone the game. I just get really tired of hear how the refs screwed up the game Sunday, and how Seahawks should be ok with it because the refs supposedly screwed over the Packers in the past. Calls are calls, and there'll be games that are won and lost on sketchy calls, and every franchise has them (Raiders still complain that the Immaculate Reception hit the ground!), so why, OH WHY, do fans need to feel justified that the other fanbase sees it exactly as they do?!

Wilson did throw it away. There is no chance he is throwing that to Graham with literally two guys right in front of him. As for fan bases you shouldn't care that Packers fans talk about the fail Mary and Packers fans shouldn't care whether Seahawks fans felt they got hosed Sunday. Just worry about your teams

Last edited:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone text Milk

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would disagree about the Packers being clearly the better team - except the Seahawks OLine was so horrible that it rendered the entire offense moot most of the day. Defense (at least the first 30+ minutes of field time) and special teams were great - just need the OLine to be better. Add in Wilson overthrowing a wide open Lockett for what was most likely a touchdown, and the offense didn't do enough to win the game.

As for the refs - the Lane call was just egregious, though honestly I thought it improved the defense (sad to say). It just really sucks for Naz Jones - it's not like DTs get that many TDs, so he might not get another one his entire career.

On the PI on Graham, even if Wilson had thrown it away - it was still catchable (IMO). The ball hit just outside the white line and wasn't much higher than Grahams helmet (even with him being pulled down). There's just no way to say that Graham couldn't have caught that - but that's just speculation.

I missed the Davante Adams play (I missed part of the game and since I don't remember the play it's possible that it was during that stretch), so cannot comment on it beyond that there were calls that the Packer should have gotten as well. I can't find any video on it, so I'll just leave it at that.

Personally, I wish the refs were better so there wouldn't be an outlet for fans to cry about it. I can't say that the refs didn't have an effect on the outcome - but there's no way one can say the rest of the game is played out exactly as it was if the pick-6 had stood, so there no way of saying that the refs costed anyone the game. I just get really tired of hear how the refs screwed up the game Sunday, and how Seahawks should be ok with it because the refs supposedly screwed over the Packers in the past. Calls are calls, and there'll be games that are won and lost on sketchy calls, and every franchise has them (Raiders still complain that the Immaculate Reception hit the ground!), so why, OH WHY, do fans need to feel justified that the other fanbase sees it exactly as they do?!

And you can't say if not for the o line than the Seahawks were the better team. That's like saying it was a good golf game until the storm hit The yardage was 370-225 for Green Bay. The Packers had double the first downs Seattle did. That's clearly the better team that day. You should know you always try to build an offensive line in the drafts. Seattle can't win on the road against good teams

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Milk

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1