• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Minnesota Timberwolves will make the playoffs as an 8th seed with a 43-39 record.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malik Beasley in is so fucking useless.

Yet another deal that did not workout in minnys favor.

If KAT asks out that deal, not protecting that pick in the russell trade better and picking culver are the big reasons why

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they the Seattle Wolves yet?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Wolves have trouble drawing fans?

They have trouble drawing this one, wait.... no they don't, I stopped being a fan years ago. The team will never be successful in Minnesota. Even though I have lived away from Minnesota for going on 20 years now I am still a homer but I honestly hope the Wolves move, doesn't matter to me anymore if they are Minnesota I would just like to see them not be the worst franchise in sports history.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with this is they get so fiery and ready to rock that they win 4 games or so, but then they are so mentally and physically fatigued that they play half asleep and lose 4 straight. Once they figure out how to be consistent I will be more excited.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another deal that did not workout in minnys favor.

If KAT asks out that deal, not protecting that pick in the russell trade better and picking culver are the big reasons why
That pick in the Russel trade is the real reason Rosas got fired. He just gave them an easy out with his behavior. Apparently including the pick and the Beasley contract both had a lot of the front office opposed, Rosas ignored his staff, and kicked the guy that eventually replaced him out of the building.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That pick in the Russel trade is the real reason Rosas got fired. He just gave them an easy out with his behavior. Apparently including the pick and the Beasley contract both had a lot of the front office opposed, Rosas ignored his staff, and kicked the guy that eventually replaced him out of the building.

He needed to give up a pick to get the better player, but so lightly protected is what did him in

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needed to give up a pick to get the better player, but so lightly protected is what did him in
I am not so sure. Not if the Wolves waited. Russell's time was on the clock in GSW. As they got healthy he was going to move down the bench and he made way too much for that.

That Russell deal is the highlight of why GSW has an elite front office. They knew he did not fit in on the team, but they had a chance to snag him up and wait. Turned that into Wiggins and Kuminga. Great deal. Once Wiggind is off his max deal he becomes a value add for a team.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not so sure. Not if the Wolves waited. Russell's time was on the clock in GSW. As they got healthy he was going to move down the bench and he made way too much for that.

That Russell deal is the highlight of why GSW has an elite front office. They knew he did not fit in on the team, but they had a chance to snag him up and wait. Turned that into Wiggins and Kuminga. Great deal. Once Wiggind is off his max deal he becomes a value add for a team.

But he had a long time left on that awful contract

And yes the russell deal shows why Philly fans are being ignorant and short sighted regarding potential Simmons trades

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wiggins is already a huge value add for GS. Being overpaid doesn't change that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't say GS, he said another team. GS already has him, knows what he brings to the team and they can't change the salary but when he hits the market again he have a fair contract (at least for the team that signs him) and they truly know what he can bring to this team after seemingly rejuvenating his career. Even with his current play he isn't worth $31M/year. KLove is another example, he is playing out of his mind but he isn't worth the $30M/year

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose for a team that is already a championship contender the cost of the contract does not matter so much as long as you can get it on your team. As a Timberwolves fan, I see those contracts as killers because it cripples you from improving your roster.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't say GS, he said another team. GS already has him, knows what he brings to the team and they can't change the salary but when he hits the market again he have a fair contract (at least for the team that signs him) and they truly know what he can bring to this team after seemingly rejuvenating his career. Even with his current play he isn't worth $31M/year. KLove is another example, he is playing out of his mind but he isn't worth the $30M/year
As long as the team that signs Wiggins is doing it solely as a role player he will end up having a nice career. He will buckle again if he has to be the go-to on a team.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose for a team that is already a championship contender the cost of the contract does not matter so much as long as you can get it on your team. As a Timberwolves fan, I see those contracts as killers because it cripples you from improving your roster.
Agreed