• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Minnesota Timberwolves will make the playoffs as an 8th seed with a 43-39 record.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simmons helps you.

Minnesota would be the ideal destination for him IMO. He just needs to get out of that pressure cooker in Philly and I think he will be just fine.

The problem with that trade is really just the short term.

Minny would have basically zero shoot around him to start

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers are .500, same as the Wolves, wouldn't dole out too much praise just yet. Win over the Heat was nice though. Not a lot of separation in the standings just yet, other than the Suns and Warriors.
Of course not but it's still way better progression than we have seen in some time for the Twolves. You need stars to win and if Edwards becomes that guy they have Towns and Edwards. The key is can this team build around those two...easier said than done. Most teams fail or just run into a team that owns them. Still a long way from talking about them contending but at least they are improving.
Agree, a lot of parity at this point even though I still think the Bucks and Nets at the top of the East along with the Heat imo. The West is a bit more difficult. A lot of teams trying to find their identity.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with that trade is really just the short term.

Minny would have basically zero shoot around him to start

True.

But I still believe Simmons to be a much better compliment to KAT/Edwards than Dlo is.

Despite shooting issues the team would have.

KAT being a good shooter would certainly help.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.

But I still believe Simmons to be a much better compliment to KAT/Edwards than Dlo is.

Despite shooting issues the team would have.

KAT being a good shooter would certainly help.
At some point Beasley should make a shot as well

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA I just dogshit. But, it is what it is. 43-39.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Towns hurting himself trying to hang on the rim because he is mad Harrell outplayed him feels like the most Towns thing he has done yet.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D-Lo misses a few games and KAT forget hows to play basketball

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole team is playing like they feel sorry for themselves.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D-Lo misses a few games and KAT forget hows to play basketball
just saying- the Cavs shooting isnt great- still very young---- but they have been winning mostly with defense and that starts with Allen and Mobley--- big men that can get out on the perimeter and guard the rim.

teams just arent used to seeing that. Who else has 2 big men that can play defense like that both on the perimeter and inside?

Teams will make an adjustment- but right now its working and i think it confuses teams.

where most teams have gone small- the Cavs have kinda zagged and gone big- and becuase of Allen and Mobley's athleticism- have been able to get away with it thus far.

also- Love and Markenen are 2 of the better big men shooters out there (if Love is actually playing and not hurt and pissing and moaning)

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just saying- the Cavs shooting isnt great- still very young---- but they have been winning mostly with defense and that starts with Allen and Mobley--- big men that can get out on the perimeter and guard the rim.

teams just arent used to seeing that. Who else has 2 big men that can play defense like that both on the perimeter and inside?

Teams will make an adjustment- but right now its working and i think it confuses teams.

Its hard to adjust to that. Mobley can legit guard anyone.

My questions about him were if he could space the floor well enough to play with Allen. And his rebounding was not good for a dominant big

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

where most teams have gone small- the Cavs have kinda zagged and gone big- and becuase of Allen and Mobley's athleticism- have been able to get away with it thus far.

also- Love and Markenen are 2 of the better big men shooters out there (if Love is actually playing and not hurt and pissing and moaning)

Interesting, its usually the other way around with a young team. Them being good defensively already, might have them ahead of the curve, so to speak.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to adjust to that. Mobley can legit guard anyone.

My questions about him were if he could space the floor well enough to play with Allen. And his rebounding was not good for a dominant big
mobley seems to have a decent mid-range game.

he is only shooting just under 48%- which isnt great for a big man that only shoots 2 3's a game. Allen shooting 70% from the field kind of balances it out.

Mobley still has a lot to learn and a lot of growing to do- but the defense, and vision on offense have more than made up for a very mediocre shooting %.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole team is playing like they feel sorry for themselves.
I actually believe they are a very good defensive team and they went to a zone last night after the 20-4 start by CLE and it was starting to limit the Cavs. The thing that game was more about what CLE is becoming then what Minny did wrong. The Cavs offense is starting to pick up and when they play like they have offensively and healthy they can absolutely be a top 10 team on offense. That coupled up with their 3 big man lineup and a top 3 defensive team…they are difficult to score on unless you have a guy like Giannis and/or shoot well from the outside. Problem for Minny is they have a lot of guys that take 3’s but don’t make them. Still probably a year or two away bc I feel they need more depth and a better 3rd option than DLo, a PG more focused on the team than getting his

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McDaniels has learned Beverly's most effective move. It shut down Westbrook fore years, now it has shut down Anthony Davis!

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolves should definitely find themselves in the play in by seasons end, would be pretty sad if they biffed that.

Health/Covid depending. They really got a shot at avoiding the play in even.

Also need some consistency. Seems like they love to rattle of wins and losses in groups of 4.