• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Memorial Cup thread

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was interesting that you could either pick a player or one of Lewiston's draft picks. Looks like their draft slot for next year will be the same spot that they had this year. Maybe all dispersal drafts have done that, I don't recall ever seeing one so I don't know for sure, but I thought it was a nice touch.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
yeah, i thought that was pretty cool too.

kind of feel bad for the one or two guys left where teams were just saying 'no thanks, we'll pass'

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was interesting that you could either pick a player or one of Lewiston's draft picks. Looks like their draft slot for next year will be the same spot that they had this year. Maybe all dispersal drafts have done that, I don't recall ever seeing one so I don't know for sure, but I thought it was a nice touch.

Hey, DD,

Just thought you might be interested to know that Jared Cowen has been a BEAST so far in the AHL playoffs with the baby Sens. I watched last nights game and his side of the ice was basically a no-fly zone for opposing forwards.

Man has this kid come a long way since the 2010 WJHC. I'm now officially excited to watch him play with the big club.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, DD,

Just thought you might be interested to know that Jared Cowen has been a BEAST so far in the AHL playoffs with the baby Sens. I watched last nights game and his side of the ice was basically a no-fly zone for opposing forwards.

Man has this kid come a long way since the 2010 WJHC. I'm now officially excited to watch him play with the big club.

Thanks for the update KB! Kid's a special player it was fun watching him the past few years. Might have made it to the big club this year if he never blew out his knee a couple seasons ago. It took him awhile, but once he finally got over that hump mentally, he's been fantastic.