• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Masters 2021

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I putted one in the water on 16 in the Volunteers event. The greens were ridiculously fast and so undulated. I can only imagine what its like during masters week.

Wait you volunteered at the Masters and got to play there? I must have missed that part.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait you volunteered at the Masters and got to play there? I must have missed that part.
1984 I was stationed at ft Gordon in Augusta. Larry Nelson, who was the reigning US Open champ and a Viet Nam vet, came to ft Gordon and did a exhibition at Gordon lakes golf course. He got several of us GIs there gigs at the Masters as volunteers. He was a great guy. I worked in one of the food tents and served as a driver for some of the players and their families
Back in those days, and I think it still might be going on today, the volunteers all got to play a round in May. They even supplied you with a caddie. It was so much fun but such a hard course

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S.W. Kim slams puter and breaks shaft now has to put with fairway metal

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1984 I was stationed at ft Gordon in Augusta. Larry Nelson, who was the reigning US Open champ and a Viet Nam vet, came to ft Gordon and did a exhibition at Gordon lakes golf course. He got several of us GIs there gigs at the Masters as volunteers. He was a great guy. I worked in one of the food tents and served as a driver for some of the players and their families
Back in those days, and I think it still might be going on today, the volunteers all got to play a round in May. They even supplied you with a caddie. It was so much fun but such a hard course

I've ALWAYS wanted to volunteer for the Masters.. Never have been able to

Travelers' and Dell (Deutshe Bank/Norther Trust)

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Zalatoris da fuq!?!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've ALWAYS wanted to volunteer for the Masters.. Never have been able to

Travelers' and Dell (Deutshe Bank/Norther Trust)
It’s supposed to be a really hard gig to get. I was in the right place at the right time. You actually have to go through a two-day orientation where they tell you all that is expected of you and how you should conduct yourself

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s supposed to be a really hard gig to get. I was in the right place at the right time. You actually have to go through a two-day orientation where they tell you all that is expected of you and how you should conduct yourself

Yeah is the toughest gig to get.. Ryder Cup I believe it second.. I've done this for 13 years I'm pretty sure I know how I am supposed to behave but obviously would still have to take course

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah is the toughest gig to get.. Ryder Cup I believe it second.. I've done this for 13 years I'm pretty sure I know how I am supposed to behave but obviously would still have to take course
They give you a whole booklet of do’s and dont’s. As a driver, I only got to drive folks home so I didn’t get to drive down Magnolia Lane like I had hoped. You got to drive out of the property on Magnolia Lane but you had to enter back in through the service entry. I was bummed

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They give you a whole booklet of do’s and dont’s. As a driver, I only got to drive folks home so I didn’t get to drive down Magnolia Lane like I had hoped. You got to drive out of the property on Magnolia Lane but you had to enter back in through the service entry. I was bummed

I do Marshaling. I don't drive... No real fun in that... Only see one player (nice but I'd rather see all)

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is awesome. I remember Larry Nelson, I've heard in large part golfers are really good guys.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do Marshaling. I don't drive... No real fun in that... Only see one player (nice but I'd rather see all)
I wanted to do on course stuff too but I took what they gave me. I only got to drive a couple of players. It was mostly family members and Masters VIP guests. I did take Mark Lye home and Andy Bean

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is awesome. I remember Larry Nelson, I've heard in large part golfers are really good guys.
I’ve hardly met any but I remember Nelson and Larry Mize were super nice guys when they came to fort Gordon
I picked up Ricky Fowler several years ago at his hotel and drove him to the course when they used to play the Match Play event in Tucson. He was very friendly

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zalatoris is a good story

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just hoping it remains close throughout the weekend. I didn't want Rose to run away with a 6 stroke lead going into Sunday.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My old office assists with traffic control for the Masters every year. I helped a couple times.