• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, somebody a couple of years ago, when Jimmy Johnson was fired for the tiff they had, went around Dallas painting "Jerry Jones is a Goober" on the overpasses. Funnier than greased BBs.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. That's is funny Retro. He is a goober

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Coug is fine...

Someone needs to check in on Smed..

Me thinks his heart may have failed in jubilee!

Actually was driving back from Dallas yesterday, after spending 6 weeks there!

Yes I so wanted to post
Na na na na na na na na hey hey good bye!

Wish Sammie luck, but my biggest problem was not Sammue, it was the Cougar love for him!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no I still don't think Coug was right about Sammie having value, yes, it couldnt have worked out any better for us, thats what worries me? this deal was just crazy, almost everyone on the shows I've listened to think it's crazy! I'm thinking maybe Chip looked into Sammies eyes the way Coug did and the man love has started!

If he seriously thinks Sammie can lead them to the promised land he is nuts and needs to go back to the college game! and I still think Sammie is a loser for not redoing his contract, I would have actually liked to see him earn some of the money he got for taking us nowhere!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news I think all should concede to Coug, myself included.

:hail:

Coug has said all along that Sam had good trade value and most of us just laughed and laughed and laughed at him.

Obviously I don't know, but I can't believe any other team in the league would have made this deal!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man is about to find out the "elite" talent he has at QB when he just gave a very good QB to the Rams. And Foles wanted out and is very happy he is a Ram! Me thinks this is going to be a very good year already!!

It's the old saying, the inmates must be running the asylum, who in there right mind would trade away a QB that is better than the one you traded for? I don't know, something is up, there has to be more to this?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly just did a live presser on NFL Network.. He was back peddling and said another team offered a 1st rounder to Chip for Bradford this morning. Also said they have no intentions of trading Sam and/or getting MM - said they would salvage the farm for 1 player.

He said they are trying to win championships and bring in elite talent to the Eagles. He said Sam/Mark Sanchez are the QBs he wants.

And are you buying that BS?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually was driving back from Dallas yesterday, after spending 6 weeks there!

Yes I so wanted to post
Na na na na na na na na hey hey good bye!

Wish Sammie luck, but my biggest problem was not Sammue, it was the Cougar love for him!

And no I still don't think Coug was right about Sammie having value, yes, it couldnt have worked out any better for us, thats what worries me? this deal was just crazy, almost everyone on the shows I've listened to think it's crazy! I'm thinking maybe Chip looked into Sammies eyes the way Coug did and the man love has started!

If he seriously thinks Sammie can lead them to the promised land he is nuts and needs to go back to the college game! and I still think Sammie is a loser for not redoing his contract, I would have actually liked to see him earn some of the money he got for taking us nowhere!

Well sam proved he didn't need to take a paycut because unlike you…. other NFL teams hold him with high regard , giving up precious picks for Sams ability. Imagine what teams would give if he didn't get injured. :nod:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the old saying, the inmates must be running the asylum, who in there right mind would trade away a QB that is better than the one you traded for? I don't know, something is up, there has to be more to this?

Actually there is nothing more. Foles made it known he wanted out and the narcissistic, egomanical Kelly obliged him. Are you go to bring the conspiracy theory to the other major talent he got rid of with the RB and I believe CB Kelly moved at the complete confusion of everyone in Philly?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well sam proved he didn't need to take a paycut because unlike you…. other NFL teams hold him with high regard , giving up precious picks for Sams ability. Imagine what teams would give if he didn't get injured. :nod:

There you go again Coug, with all this inside information that other teams want him so bad! The only thing Sammie proved was that he doesn't care about making his team better!

I would love to see you go over to the Eagle board and convince them that Sammie is good, and that his throat yogurt tastes better than what they already had? I would be considered your best friend and ally on that board !

Even after Sammie has been traded you are still making excuses for him! "too bad Philly is getting rid of their good players and poor Sammie is right back where he was in 2010" really, I thought the love would subside a little bit anyway!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug, did you notice how many people on here were concerned about your well being after this news? That should tell you how many people think you are overboard with the Sammie love, all for a player that did squat!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And are you buying that BS?

Agreed, that was Chip trying to save face with the fans who want to destroy him right now. I don't believe for a second that anyone offered Chip a number one pick for Sam today. If a deal like that was available, why wouldn't the Rams have taken it? We still could have gotten Foles with a package of draft picks to the Eagles. Like you said, its BS...

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll actually go on record by stating I predict Chip Kelly will probably get fired because of this trade!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, that was Chip trying to save face with the fans who want to destroy him right now. I don't believe for a second that anyone offered Chip a number one pick for Sam today. If a deal like that was available, why wouldn't the Rams have taken it? We still could have gotten Foles with a package of draft picks to the Eagles. Like you said, its BS...

Just like u guys didn't think anyone would take on his pay and give us draft picks? I don't understand why u guys can't realize that people in the NFL see his talent potential?? I'm not saying it'll work out because he's had such bad luck but the talent is there so much that they would take these big chances just like I've said all along. DeMarco Murray is flying to Philadelphia today because of Sam Bradford I guess those reports aret true either.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like u guys didn't think anyone would take on his pay and give us draft picks? I don't understand why u guys can't realize that people in the NFL see his talent potential?? I'm not saying it'll work out because he's had such bad luck but the talent is there so much that they would take these big chances just like I've said all along. DeMarco Murray is flying to Philadelphia today because of Sam Bradford I guess those reports aret true either.

Gee Coug, is Sammies throat yogurt like some kind of drug. You're delusional if you think Murray is going to the Eagles because of Sammie! Is it because he remembers playing with him in the Pro bowl, no, that can't be it? Is it because he sees all the successs and playoff wins that are on Sammies resume, no, that can't be it? It must be all the potential he sees in a 6th year veteran! Ya, that's probably it!

I'm sure there was more interest around the league in Murrays services than Sammie had, Ya you're probably right again though, EVERYBODY wants Sammie, and All Pro running backs want to play with him? I'm surprised Andre Johnson didn't want to go to Philly, or maybe Calvin will demand a trade just for the chance to play with Sammie!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug, did you notice how many people on here were concerned about your well being after this news? That should tell you how many people think you are overboard with the Sammie love, all for a player that did squat!

No it's not about my love it's how most can't see his talent like the rest of the NFL. Yes everyone is saying it's a bad trade for Philadelphia but it's because of Sam's injuries and a big chance they're taking. Do you hear anyone on TV saying it's because he doesn't have talent? No. I guarantee you somebody offered a number one pick yesterday it was probably Cleveland because they have two picks. They had interest before but Sam does not want to go there.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee Coug, is Sammies throat yogurt like some kind of drug. You're delusional if you think Murray is going to the Eagles because of Sammie! Is it because he remembers playing with him in the Pro bowl, no, that can't be it? Is it because he sees all the successs and playoff wins that are on Sammies resume, no, that can't be it? It must be all the potential he sees in a 6th year veteran! Ya, that's probably it!

I'm sure there was more interest around the league in Murrays services than Sammie had, Ya you're probably right again though, EVERYBODY wants Sammie, and All Pro running backs want to play with him? I'm surprised Andre Johnson didn't want to go to Philly, or maybe Calvin will demand a trade just for the chance to play with Sammie!

I'm just making the point that other player see the talent to in the NFL unlike you. Sam said yesterday he was tweeting and texting DeMarco all day yesterday trying to get him to come there. They already signed a great running back in Matthews so it should be interesting.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just making the point that other player see the talent to in the NFL unlike you. Sam said yesterday he was tweeting and texting DeMarco all day yesterday trying to get him to come there. They already signed a great running back in Matthews so it should be interesting.

Again, you just proved my point, it's not like Murray wants to play with Sammie, Sammie is just trying to talk Murray into coming to Philly. The point is more Sammie wants to play with Murray because he sees the talent. Mathews is a good RB but injury prone, but Philly is signing a lot of those types, they must be building some type of Mash unit?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's not about my love it's how most can't see his talent like the rest of the NFL. Yes everyone is saying it's a bad trade for Philadelphia but it's because of Sam's injuries and a big chance they're taking. Do you hear anyone on TV saying it's because he doesn't have talent? No. I guarantee you somebody offered a number one pick yesterday it was probably Cleveland because they have two picks. They had interest before but Sam does not want to go there.

You guarantee? I'm surprised with all this inside info you have, why don't you tell us who we are getting for our oline?