• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you just proved my point, it's not like Murray wants to play with Sammie, Sammie is just trying to talk Murray into coming to Philly. The point is more Sammie wants to play with Murray because he sees the talent. Mathews is a good RB but injury prone, but Philly is signing a lot of those types, they must be building some type of Mash unit?

Right. he's going there because he doesn't want to play with him?? They are good friends from the Oklahoma days... Did you know Sam won a Heisman?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guarantee? I'm surprised with all this inside info you have, why don't you tell us who we are getting for our oline?

No way Kelly would lie about that in this day and age that we get leaked out it was a lie.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you going to explain why you didn't call? You didn't like the chocolates?? :bullshit:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. he's going there because he doesn't want to play with him?? They are good friends from the Oklahoma days... Did you know Sam won a Heisman?

Sorry, but FA's visit teams to see what they can get from them money wise, Maybe he wants to play with Matthews, maybe he wants some of the workload taken off of him, Dallas was starting to abuse him the way the Rams abused Jackson! Maybe he wasn't getting as many offers from other teams, unlike you, I don't know the reason, but I would be willing to bet it's not because of some QB that has played in 49 games in his 5 years in the league and has proved absolutely nothing, or shown the talent that he had at one time!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you going to explain why you didn't call? You didn't like the chocolates?? :bullshit:

I didnt like being called Sammie when I was having you, and really? You wanted me to wear a Sammie mask! That was just to creepy for me! But I was surprised at how tight you were?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Kelly would lie about that in this day and age that we get leaked out it was a lie.

Lol, ya right, there's o way anyone would lie in this day, it happens everyday! It's like Retro says, Kelly is a Lunatic!

Didn't Sammie say he wanted to help and be a part of the Rams becoming a good team, he's such a liar!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but FA's visit teams to see what they can get from them money wise, Maybe he wants to play with Matthews, maybe he wants some of the workload taken off of him, Dallas was starting to abuse him the way the Rams abused Jackson! Maybe he wasn't getting as many offers from other teams, unlike you, I don't know the reason, but I would be willing to bet it's not because of some QB that has played in 49 games in his 5 years in the league and has proved absolutely nothing, or shown the talent that he had at one time!

They wernt abusing him.. he was playing his last year under contract so he wanted to put up big stats. Now Dallas is doing him wrong by not wanting to pay him for doing that.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt like being called Sammie when I was having you, and really? You wanted me to wear a Sammie mask! That was just to creepy for me! But I was surprised at how tight you were?

What do you mean That's perfectly normal.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They wernt abusing him.. he was playing his last year under contract so he wanted to put up big stats. Now Dallas is doing him wrong by not wanting to pay him for doing that.

I didnt know thats how that worked, so a player can call his own number every play so he can put up big numbers in his contract year? Really? I don't think Murray was in charge of the play calling?

I was just in Dallas for 6 weeks and that's all I heard about, it was quite annoying. Dallas didn't do him wrong, it came down to paying Bryant or Murray and they chose Bryant, plain and simple, and they were probably right, they can probably find a decent running back to run behind their pretty good oline, it's a little hRder to find a WR like Bryant, even though I don't care for him!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt know thats how that worked, so a player can call his own number every play so he can put up big numbers in his contract year? Really? I don't think Murray was in charge of the play calling?

I was just in Dallas for 6 weeks and that's all I heard about, it was quite annoying. Dallas didn't do him wrong, it came down to paying Bryant or Murray and they chose Bryant, plain and simple, and they were probably right, they can probably find a decent running back to run behind their pretty good oline, it's a little hRder to find a WR like Bryant, even though I don't care for him!

No question Dez is the more important player and should've been signed. You didn't hear DiMarco complaining about putting up those stats last year though. But they're screwing him around. And reports are they want Peterson I'm sure he's not going to be cheap.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No question Dez is the more important player and should've been signed. You didn't hear DiMarco complaining about putting up those stats last year though. But they're screwing him around. And reports are they want Peterson I'm sure he's not going to be cheap.

How are they screwing him? Unlike Sammie, Murray played and earned the money that Dallas paid him, now they don't want to pay him more, that's how it works and that's how it should work!if Dallas can get a better RB in Peterson, why wouldn't you do that?
It's like the Rams had the chance to get a better QB than what they had so they did it! Shouldn't they have kept Sammie and paid him his ridiculous money , after all Sammie got hurt playing for them, you would think that the Rams owe him!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are they screwing him? Unlike Sammie, Murray played and earned the money that Dallas paid him, now they don't want to pay him more, that's how it works and that's how it should work!if Dallas can get a better RB in Peterson, why wouldn't you do that?
It's like the Rams had the chance to get a better QB than what they had so they did it! Shouldn't they have kept Sammie and paid him his ridiculous money , after all Sammie got hurt playing for them, you would think that the Rams owe him!

Wow! So it's okay for the Cowboys and all these other teams that screw players out of money to screw Murray after he busted his ass off last year for them and The team that he's been on forever, blood sweat and tears. Why shouldn't the Cowboys honor him. Just like you say Sam should honor and take a pay cut for the Rams??? It's a cutthroat business like I've been saying but it works both ways.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I someone needs to tell some of the Philly "sports guys" that Bradford is currently injured. One guy went so far to say he had Sam rated as his highest rookie QB for his 1st 8 games.
Lol, ya right, there's o way anyone would lie in this day, it happens everyday! It's like Retro says, Kelly is a Lunatic!

Didn't Sammie say he wanted to help and be a part of the Rams becoming a good team, he's such a liar!
Eagles get rid of Andy Reid because he wants total control. Hire Chip Kelly who wants total control and gets it. As soon as he makes "big" trade for Bradford he says he didn't ask for and doesn't have total control. Sam was just starting to play better when he went down for 1 1/2 years. There will be no patience in Philly. He better be firing on all cylinders by week 8 or Sanchez takes over.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I don't know, but I can't believe any other team in the league would have made this deal!
Just concede man! You're looking bad. Coug said all along that Sam had trade value and even I doubted it because of Sam's high cap space hit and durability issues. I just didn't bust his balls like you and a few others here did about it.

We were both wrong and who knows, their may have been other suitors. That was the story line.

It could have been nothing more than Snisher bait but then again it could have been another suitor with a trade scenario that wasn't as appealing as the one we got with Philly.

Sam was just starting to play better when he went down for 1 1/2 years. There will be no patience in Philly. He better be firing on all cylinders by week 8 or Sanchez takes over.
If he is not playing up to par chy, he may only get about 4 or 5 starts. They do have Sanchez as their backup and should he take over and get hurt they would want Sam to step back in and start for a total of 8 games to protect that conditional 4th round pick.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I someone needs to tell some of the Philly "sports guys" that Bradford is currently injured. One guy went so far to say he had Sam rated as his highest rookie QB for his 1st 8 games.

Eagles get rid of Andy Reid because he wants total control. Hire Chip Kelly who wants total control and gets it. As soon as he makes "big" trade for Bradford he says he didn't ask for and doesn't have total control. Sam was just starting to play better when he went down for 1 1/2 years. There will be no patience in Philly. He better be firing on all cylinders by week 8 or Sanchez takes over.

He will never concede but that's okay it wouldn't be Smed if he did. :D

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will never concede but that's okay it wouldn't be Smed if he did. :D
It's not about you, it's about Smed's credibility!

When you're wrong, you man up!

Not only were we able to trade Sam, we got one hell of a deal! It will soften the blow if Sam finds a way to stay healthy and lives up to what some in the NFL think of his talent.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man up? Yeah I can tell you from our date that's not gonna happen. :noidea:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug, speaking of needing to man up, it's time for you to move on brother.

Get yourself a more appropriate avatar. :nod: