• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't follow Philly and not really concerned with their agenda. But have been watching highlights of Foles he is way better than anything we have put on the field in a year and a half. Seal the deal on this kid now. :hope:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn straight, SJ76. Culter is as usless as tits on a bull and worse than anything we have now. The Rams are beginning to indicate they want to dump a lot of Sammie's salary. This thing may get interesting over the next month or so leading up to the draft. May be the reason they want Foles is because the Rams really are planning to dump that huge salary.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows. Rams tried to restructure Sammie. Sammie and his agent said no. Rams looking at what it might take to get Foles. It's all leverage in Free agency. But if they do pull the trigger on Foles, don't be surprised if the Rams cut Bradford and that salary. They have stood by him and for him not to restructure, while sitting on $70 million has to piss a few Rams FO guys off - you can bet on that.

Demarco Murray looks like he's moving on after the Cowboys went back and forth with BS, but I don't blame them.. RBs are not too difficult to find and Dez is way more important. That Oline sure as hell helped Demarco.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk of Cutler, Bradford swap.

I can't see how Cutler is even tradable. They can't even cut him because it would count 19m in dead money. The Bears got screwed big time on that contract. Next year they will have options but not this year they are stuck.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see how Cutler is even tradable. They can't even cut him because it would count 19m in dead money. The Bears got screwed big time on that contract. Next year they will have options but not this year they are stuck.

Just a rumor probably to gain some sort of leverage if they are interested in Foles. Fisher plays poker pretty good.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher plays a good game of poker. But he's not good enough to make it to the final table.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah if I can see he's not tradable I guarantee the Eagles can too.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure as hell hope we don't entertain a guy like Cutler and his ridiculous salary. The Rams would be literally insane if they dumped Sammie and picked up Cutler. That would be the most boneheaded move yet. I am pretty sure we have gotten the boneheadness out of our system seeing what I am sure the FO office finally realizes the futility of the Long, Wells, and Sammie salaries in light of the return they got for all that money with those three players. I believe that Snisher now "get it" just how much they got fleeced by those players and they are none too impulsive to go after these exorbitant FA monies players are now commanding.

In fact, I would not be surprised if the Rams do not sign one FA outside of their own including Wisnewski. With the overwhelming evidence of what consistent drafts can do for a team such as on the defensive side of the ball staring them right in the face, I can fully appreciate their reticence to get burned again by high-priced vets who in the long run do little to get us where Snisher wants to take this team!! That much is abundantly clear.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure as hell hope we don't entertain a guy like Cutler and his ridiculous salary. The Rams would be literally insane if they dumped Sammie and picked up Cutler. That would be the most boneheaded move yet. I am pretty sure we have gotten the boneheadness out of our system seeing what I am sure the FO office finally realizes the futility of the Long, Wells, and Sammie salaries in light of the return they got for all that money with those three players. I believe that Snisher now "get it" just how much they got fleeced by those players and they are none too impulsive to go after these exorbitant FA monies players are now commanding.

In fact, I would not be surprised if the Rams do not sign one FA outside of their own including Wisnewski. With the overwhelming evidence of what consistent drafts can do for a team such as on the defensive side of the ball staring them right in the face, I can fully appreciate their reticence to get burned again by high-priced vets who in the long run do little to get us where Snisher wants to take this team!! That much is abundantly clear.

I wouldn't count on that. I would be shocked If Fisher went with three rookies and a one year vet on the offense of line. I think they will push for wiz & The guard from Atlanta. He's 31 but has been very durable throughout his career. If they can sign those two it would really give us some flexibility in the draft.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows. Rams tried to restructure Sammie. Sammie and his agent said no. Rams looking at what it might take to get Foles. It's all leverage in Free agency. But if they do pull the trigger on Foles, don't be surprised if the Rams cut Bradford and that salary. They have stood by him and for him not to restructure, while sitting on $70 million has to piss a few Rams FO guys off - you can bet on that.

Demarco Murray looks like he's moving on after the Cowboys went back and forth with BS, but I don't blame them.. RBs are not too difficult to find and Dez is way more important. That Oline sure as hell helped Demarco.

You got it SJ, I also think that's what could happen if we pick up Foles. They're trying everything they can to open cap space and improve the team.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Sean Witherspoon is looking to sign in AZ too.

So many running backs out there. Ryan Matthews, Darren McFadden...

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If true this is a good trade for us. And should make everyone happy.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah! We maybe have given to much. Swapping firsts and giving a 2nd. Something else must be up also.