• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definition of average = just going through the motions. Taking the little things at your job serious, makes you better everyday. I for one want to get better in everything I do. No matter what it is.

$70+ million for a PA fake like that at your own goalline against a conference rival should tell you all you need to know about your QB.

Vita you don't know how much I would have loved to finally get you to see the light.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definition of average = just going through the motions. Taking the little things at your job serious, makes you better everyday. I for one want to get better in everything I do. No matter what it is.

$70+ million for a PA fake like that at your own goalline against a conference rival should tell you all you need to know about your QB.

Vita you don't know how much I would have loved to finally get you to see the light.

Honestly to me it looks like the RB runs to far to the outside making a good fake pretty hard for sam to get over there. Im sure he felt the heat coming he was already backpeddling. if he goes all the way to the rb it might be a safety of course the better play in the end. and if that ball doesn't get tipped at the line its a 2 yd gain which is probably what is suppose to happen.

he's never going to be Brady or Rogers. But if he can stay on the field most think he is above avg maybe a top 10 QB and thats all we need to win a lot of games. The rams brass knows this that is why they have paid him all the money without cutting him yet. Now if someone better comes along he will be gone. Forgive me sam. :2cents:

Last edited:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing both St Louis and LA stadium plans have, is a 60 ft. statue of Bradford out front. Classy.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fake isn't the RB running Coug, it's Bradford putting it close enough to the RB's chest that the defense actually believes it might be a run and then the defense stays off balance. If it was a good fake, the defense would have had a few guys going after the RB. :lol:

:L A play action fake is controlled by the Quarterback, not the RB. And that was a pathetic effort by Bradford on the goalline against a rival team.

Sam can just do no wrong by you man. It's the effort Coug. And it's what makes average players good.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Retro will love this..

Definition of insanity = doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

I do like that they cut Wells and Long. Hell who doesn't. That should free up some money for a Oline free agent. I don't know a lot about Winewski, but I know the Raiders are letting him walk while they just signed the KC Center for a boatload. Glad we didn't do that.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's never going to be Brady or Rogers. But if he can stay on the field most think he is above avg maybe a top 10 QB and thats all we need to win a lot of games. The rams brass knows this that is why they have paid him all the money without cutting him yet. Now if someone better comes along he will be gone. Forgive me sam. :2cents:

He hasn't been anything but average and he's always hurt. JOY

The only reason the Rams haven't cut Bradford is because there is no one in FA better. Who else can they get? Locker? Your boy Dirty Sanchez got re-signed. If they are looking at Foles, then that should tell you something. If they would get Foles and keep Davis, I bet you they cut Bradford. Foles and Davis at 1.5 million each? If that's right, that is a lot of extra money to spend if that is possible.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fake isn't the RB running Coug, it's Bradford putting it close enough to the RB's chest that the defense actually believes it might be a run and then the defense stays off balance. If it was a good fake, the defense would have had a few guys going after the RB. :lol:

:L A play action fake is controlled by the Quarterback, not the RB. And that was a pathetic effort by Bradford on the goalline against a rival team.

Sam can just do no wrong by you man. It's the effort Coug. And it's what makes average players good.

Yeah thats what i mean. it looks like the RB took to far of an outside run and he couldn't get there to do a good fake. but i don't know maybe sam was to slow getting there. it was a terrible call doing that on the GL in the first place. no I agree he has a lot to proove this year. I don't think 10 maybe 11 wins is to much to ask for. with a good draft this year and at least two decent FA signings I can see it.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't been anything but average and he's always hurt. JOY

The only reason the Rams haven't cut Bradford is because there is no one in FA better. Who else can they get? Locker? Your boy Dirty Sanchez got re-signed. If they are looking at Foles, then that should tell you something. If they would get Foles and keep Davis, I bet you they cut Bradford. Foles and Davis at 1.5 million each? If that's right, that is a lot of extra money to spend if that is possible.

and if they did that i would completely agree with it. like to see another cheap vet on the roster though.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if they did that i would completely agree with it. like to see another cheap vet on the roster though. I was actually hoping for sanchez i think he would be ok in our system if he could stop turning it over.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the reasons why some of us liked Davis this year is:

He played hard. He's gritty and raw, but he worked hard on the field.
Got his teammates involved and called out Cook when he couldn't catch the ball
Our expectations were not too high, if anything very low
He made some dam good plays and He also had bone head plays just like the past 10 years of QBs in STL
he was cheap, which allows more money in other needed areas

Bradford in my eyes, just hasn't looked like he's on top of his offense. very rarely do I see it from him.
Very rarely have I seen Sam "on it" and defenses looking like Sam was on the bench with his eyes rolling back in his head.
then throw in his missed games
what he accounts to the salary cap
he's had the same OC the past few years, but did Schotty even let him call audibles? Was it Fisher's call?

That's a big question because when defenses are killing you like that, you need to be able to read what their gonna do and call an audible. I hardly EVER saw Bradford call an audible and fool a defense.

So many things

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly to me it looks like the RB runs to far to the outside making a good fake pretty hard for sam to get over there. Im sure he felt the heat coming he was already backpeddling. if he goes all the way to the rb it might be a safety of course the better play in the end. and if that ball doesn't get tipped at the line its a 2 yd gain which is probably what is suppose to happen.

First this is just one play vs a total of 30 Division Games where Bradford is something like 5-2-2.

You see my problem is not how he performed on that one play, nor how he has performed in the Division as a starter. (0.714).

My problem is Sam has only played in something like 9 of 30 Division games (.0300) since he was first signed!

:L

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First this is just one play vs a total of 30 Division Games where Bradford is something like 5-2-2.

You see my problem is not how he performed on that one play, nor how he has performed in the Division as a starter. (0.714).

My problem is Sam has only played in something like 9 of 30 Division games (.0300) since he was first signed!

:L

I can dig that.. But consistent effort shouldn't be hard to ask for when he's actually on the dam field. When you see a QB consistently BEHIND defenses, it makes me wonder how much he wants to win when I see laziness and is he smart enough to figure out areas to expose on each defense he's faced?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime the filthy niners implode I get the Margarita machine out of the garage. :nod: party time :yes:

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm laughing at you and all the other people who think #8 is worth a shit. He's so baaaad..

I think I see the problem very clearly now. Sam is the guy that used to steal your lunch money, isn't he? It's ok, open up. You're among friends.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some say sam is a theif... But That contract was set before the collective bargaining agreement. Sam didn't steal that money :nono: it wasn't his fault he's a nice man. SJ went to Oklahoma? :scratch:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I see the problem very clearly now. Sam is the guy that used to steal your lunch money, isn't he? It's ok, open up. You're among friends.

Sam is the QB on my team and isn't very good. I read all this junk about potential and IF's and butts and I can only take so much. No one stole my lunch money.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could we, dare I say trade for Foles?
I live near Philly and the sports talk shows are all over Foles to the Rams. I have watched him just about every weekend that he has played. 1st year showed big arm and everything went right. 2nd year he made too many bad decisions. It looked like he had too much confidence from year 1 and thought bad things could not happen with bad decisions. When not forcing it, he can be very good.