• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita. 6'3', 250lbs. That's MLB size. You could step in for Laurinaitus. Is there going to be an announcement that the Rams signed you to a FA contract to be Laurinaitus' back-up?
Didn't mention my old age did I.

:lol:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Age is overrated. You could play a few downs and let Laurinaitus back in. No Worries Vita. I could actually tell people I have a friend who plays for the Rams. Very cool.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ozark!
Google Live Oak Music Festival Santa Barbara CA, :nod:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hate all these russell wilson commercials :/

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may be on the cusp of one of the most unwatchable Super Bowls eva for Rams fans!

Let's all hope we get Indy and Green Bay and not the other pair.

I can stomach one of the two getting in, that way I clearly know who I'm rooting against.

Just had to let that bitch out!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Vita, a Seattle-New England superbowl would be very difficult especially in light of John Harbaugh accusing Bill Bellicheat that he ran illegal plays. Where have we heard that before??!!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to vent about all these holier than thou punks. Walking around with your holes in your jeans thinking your all cool and sech. With your holes in your t-shirts. All I can say is stop it just stop it. And dammit buy a belt. Oh wait, he meant holy as in Holy. Dam. Never mind. :L

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to vent about all these holier than thou punks. Walking around with your holes in your jeans thinking your all cool and sech. With your holes in your t-shirts. All I can say is stop it just stop it. And dammit buy a belt. Oh wait, he meant holy as in Holy. Dam. Never mind. :L

Thank you, Roseanne Roseannadanna. My favorite was Endangered Feces.

Wait, this is the negativity thread. Our QBs, OLine and OC all sucked this year. That is all.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the sort of short-sighted, purposeless, ridiculous thought processes that get us in the losing mentality we have rife with this club. Look how many QB's we passed up last year that were easily there for the taking. Granted, they may not be the best compared to what we selected but this article hints at our real problem. Laziness and stupidity. Snead doesn't do looking back. Hell, his son has more insight and purpose than he does. Apparently he doesn't do much else. I mean seriously, if you are not doing BPA, what the hell are you doing? This might be a reason our offense sucks. There appears to be little or no purpose for our approach to the draft except to improve the defense and apparently that is being directed by Fisher. Here's the link.

Rams' QB plan should've been last year's - St. Louis Rams Blog - ESPN

Last edited by a moderator:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Feel free to borrow this for the vent thread...:pound:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the sort of short-sighted, purposeless, ridiculous thought processes that get us in the losing mentality we have rife with this club. Look how many QB's we passed up last year that were easily there for the taking. Granted, they may not be the best compared to what we selected but this article hints at our real problem. Laziness and stupidity. Snead doesn't do looking back. Hell, his son has more insight and purpose than he does. Apparently he doesn't do much else. I mean seriously, if you are not doing BPA, what the hell are you doing? This might be a reason our offense sucks. There appears to be little or no purpose for our approach to the draft except to improve the defense and apparently that is being directed by Fisher. Here's the link.

Rams' QB plan should've been last year's - St. Louis Rams Blog - ESPN

Sorry that article is complete BS!! Why do you assume Snead doesn't take best player available?? They took Lamarcus Joyner in the second round. I'm sure he was higher on the Rams board then Jimmy Garoppolo Who was taken at the end of round two? Way higher. I'll take Joyner every day of the week. And remember we were very thin at the time at cornerback. They took Tre Mason in the third round? you think we would've been better off taking a quarterback? He just won Rookie RB of the year! Yeah that was a bad pick lol. Not to mention not one quarterback was taken in the third round by anyone. It's bad enough we wasted a pick in the 5th rd on a QB. Maybe we should've passed on EJ Gains probably are starting CB next year? AAron Donald? I would say this is hindsight but even looking back now it makes no sense to take a quarterback. So who do you take off our roster from last years draft?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again Cougar, you have missed the point. The article has some merit because it exposes an organizational problem the Rams have had for along time.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again Cougar, you have missed the point. The article has some merit because it exposes an organizational problem the Rams have had for along time.

Easy on the lad Retro, he doesn't get a lot of things!