• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Geez, you got that from that? :L

Your very statement of 'a future pro bowler is a future pro bowler' is a standard of success.

So alls I'm saying is Smed must not believe that 'a future pro bowler is a future pro bowler' or that type of standard is good enough to call someone good regardless of their draft position as evidenced by his opinion of All Pro and

Testaverde was the first overall pick in the 1987 NFL Draft, and played professionally for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Ravens, New York Jets, Dallas Cowboys, New England Patriots and Carolina Panthers of the NFL.

His professional career was principally characterized by its longevity, lasting a remarkable 21 seasons, playing with a total of seven different teams. However, despite being in the top 10 for most career passing statistics (8th in career passing yardage, 10th in career touchdown passes, 9th in career completions), Testaverde was not a notably successful quarterback in terms of wins and losses. His 123 losses as a starting quarterback is an NFL record, and his career regular season winning percentage of
.423 is the lowest of any quarterback with at least 70 wins. He played in just five post-season games in his NFL career with a record of 2-3. His career NFL passer
rating is 75.0, tied for 98th all-time

As I said, average QB that somehow stuck around for 21 years! This is all per Wiipedia!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Testaverde was the first overall pick in the 1987 NFL Draft, and played professionally for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Ravens, New York Jets, Dallas Cowboys, New England Patriots and Carolina Panthers of the NFL.

His professional career was principally characterized by its longevity, lasting a remarkable 21 seasons, playing with a total of seven different teams. However, despite being in the top 10 for most career passing statistics (8th in career passing yardage, 10th in career touchdown passes, 9th in career completions), Testaverde was not a notably successful quarterback in terms of wins and losses. His 123 losses as a starting quarterback is an NFL record, and his career regular season winning percentage of
.423 is the lowest of any quarterback with at least 70 wins. He played in just five post-season games in his NFL career with a record of 2-3. His career NFL passer rating is 75.0, tied for 98th all-time

As I said, average QB that somehow stuck around for 21 years! This is all per Wiipedia!
Because Wiki is such the authority with it come to opinions... :L

Did you even look at link I posted?

I'm not saying he was great, just a 'below average QB' doesn't get the opportunity to stay around for 21 years in the league. If you get a chance, check out that link, maybe you can see why he was given so many opportunities.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Vinny started out as a better the average QB. But this is a brutal game. As time passed and his skills eroded he became valuable as a skilled backup. He wasnt going to hurt you and he might just win a couple for you. George Allen would have loved him.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Ozark. George Allen would have really loved him.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Wiki is such the authority with it come to opinions... :L

Did you even look at link I posted?

I'm not saying he was great, just a 'below average QB' doesn't get the opportunity to stay around for 21 years in the league. If you get a chance, check out that link, maybe you can see why he was given so many opportunities.

I actually said a below to average QB, if you are going to quote, do it right! Don't you always try to correct my opinions?

And it's cool Vita, if you want to put Vinny on your list of #1 drafted QB's that were a"hit" have at it, obviously your standards arent very high, all we have to do is look at your defense of Sammie! enjoy!:suds:

And as long as your at it, you might as well put Sammie on your list, he did after all win ROY

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually said a below to average QB, if you are going to quote, do it right! Don't you always try to correct my opinions?

And it's cool Vita, if you want to put Vinny on your list of #1 drafted QB's that were a"hit" have at it, obviously your standards arent very high, all we have to do is look at your defense of Sammie! enjoy!:suds:

And as long as your at it, you might as well put Sammie on your list, he did after all win ROY
:lol:

You're such a dick to me sometimes..

:pound:

Touche brother!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

You're such a dick to me sometimes..

:pound:

Touche brother!

At least I'm only a dick to you sometimes, you seem to be a dick to me all the time!:suds::yahoo::suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey we're just two dicks, hanging out! That doesn't sound quite right:whistle:
:omg:

Nope it doesn't but if you can't be a dick with one of your buds, you should never be a dick. :nod:

JMHO

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had my choice I would rather be Dick Butkus. :nod:

I really don't like to put it in the dirty place! "butt" that's just me!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had my choice I would rather be Dick Butkus. :nod:
That's not a choice...

The real question is, would you rather be ...

Seymour Harry Dick

or

Seymour Harry Butts

:noidea: