• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He deserves more money than Sam. Depends on Cousins' agent, as I would assume both Cousins and the team want him to stay.

Not sure about that?? why because he's had one good season? Ill be very surprised if he does.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug... How much you wanna bet Sam gets the franchise tag?

I'll bet you all of your Sam jerseys so I can piss on all of them!

:markmay:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins has played great but has 3 very good WR's Jackson, Garçon and Crowder and a stud TE Reed. Sam has crappy Jordon Mathews and Zach Erts. No Question sam could put up those #"s with those guys.

But, but, but, but, but, but, that's all we ever her about Sammie and his his poor misfortune! Ya, his guys suck, that's why they were 4th in the league in yak yards! Give it a rest Coug!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug... How much you wanna bet Sam gets the franchise tag?

I'll bet you all of your Sam jerseys so I can piss on all of them!

:markmay:

That's probably the only way they keep him. I don't think he will like that though. 20m guareenterd for 1 year isn't to bad though.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBR - 25th

Comp% - 11th, should be higher for a guy that dinks and dunks!

Yards. - 18th, 15th in atts, and his receivers are 4th in yak yards, that's called dink and dunk (I'll give
they lead the league in drops) maybe Sammie just doest throw a catchable ball.

TD's. - 24th

Int. - 7th, could be 3rd if he had as many atts as guys ahead of him!

Sacks. - 18th , ya evidently at least 17 teams have worse lines than the Eagles, also Hoyer (150 less passes) and Gabbert(250
Less passes) are like 2 sacks behind him!

So he is a top ten QB this year as far as throwing interceptions, so he at least has that going for him?, otherwise he is ranked right about where he should be, at least 25 guys, maybe even a couple others, had better years than he did this year!

Last edited:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he is a top ten QB this year as far as throwing interceptions, so he at least has that going for him?, otherwise he is ranked right about where he should be, at least 25 guys, maybe even a couple others, had better years than he did this year!

Before he posts, I'll take a guess and he'll say that it was either the WR's fault, the Offensive Line's fault for not protecting him to give him long enough to throw it, Chip Kelly's for calling bad plays or the Eagles management for not giving him enough talent to work with, anyone but Sam's.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before he posts, I'll take a guess and he'll say that it was either the WR's fault, the Offensive Line's fault for not protecting him to give him long enough to throw it, Chip Kelly's for calling bad plays or the Eagles management for not giving him enough talent to work with, anyone but Sam's.

Sad, but so true!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about that?? why because he's had one good season? Ill be very surprised if he does.

"Not sure about that" man you say some funny shit! Helped lead his team to the playoffs, had a better year than Sammie has ever had in 6 years, not even close actually!
But ya, he doesn't deserve more money than Sammie LOL, stop Coug, you're killing me!

Do you do standup, because your Bradford material is Gold, Coug, Gold! (Seinfeld reference if that was lost on Yiu)

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Not sure about that" man you say some funny shit! Helped lead his team to the playoffs, had a better year than Sammie has ever had in 6 years, not even close actually!
But ya, he doesn't deserve more money than Sammie LOL, stop Coug, you're killing me!

Do you do standup, because your Bradford material is Gold, Coug, Gold! (Seinfeld reference if that was lost on Yiu)

Coming from a guy that thought Austin Davis would be a good starting QB. So what are you going to say when Sam gets more money?? NFL people are wrong too?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

funny but yes the Eagles did lead the NFL in drops? fact not excuse. umm I believe Chip Kelly was fired so I'm crazy to think he sucked? and please tell me who is #1 WR on the Eagles? FACTS!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you guys can rip on Sam all you want but the fact is he's light years ahead of any QB on the Rams. and thats my point it was a dumb trade. keep telling yourself he MIGHT have got hurt. well he Might not of too.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from a guy that thought Austin Davis would be a good starting QB. So what are you going to say when Sam gets more money?? NFL people are wrong too?

Still think he "could" possibly be, has done just as much as Bradford ever has, just not given the same opportunities!

But I don't keep bringing him up and harping on how great I think he is, where as you keep heaping all this praise on a QB that has proven to be average, at best!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think he "could" possibly be, has done just as much as Bradford ever has, just not given the same opportunities!

But I don't keep bringing him up and harping on how great I think he is, where as you keep heaping all this praise on a QB that has proven to be average, at best!

Keep thinking that Smed… :clap: FROM PFF

Quarterback: Austin Davis, Browns (-7.1) Worst grade of the Weekend….

Probably not a surprise here, as Davis completed 24-of-46 passes for 240 yards and two interceptions. Two of the four sacks the Browns allowed were Davis’ fault, as well. It’s never a good sign when, as a quarterback, your numbers are better when under pressure than when not. Davis completed 7-of-13 for 94 yards when faced with pressure, and 17-of-33 for 146 yards and two picks with a clean pocket. He couldn’t push the ball downfield, connecting on just 6-of-17 throws for 117 yards on throws 10+ yards in the air.

Top performing QB Of the weekend… :clap:

– After an up-and-down season, it was a strong finish to the year for the Eagles offense, led by QB Sam Bradford (+4.6). Thanks to an offensive line that allowed him to be pressured on just six dropbacks (out of 39), Bradford was able to pick apart the Giants’ defense when in a clean pocket, going 27-of-33 for 237 yards, two touchdowns and an interception off a batted ball. Bradford was extremely effective when throwing downfield, going 8-of-11 for 170 yards and two touchdowns on passes more than 10 yards downfield. Much of those throws went to TE Zach Ertz (+4.9) who caught all nine targets for 152 yards. :kissass: DINK AND DUNK??

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys can rip on Sam all you want but the fact is he's light years ahead of any QB on the Rams. and thats my point it was a dumb trade. keep telling yourself he MIGHT have got hurt. well he Might not of too.

He wouldn't have proven that he is light years ahead of anyone on the Rams. Glad he is gone, because all we would have heard from you is, his oline sucks, his receivers drop all his laser beam passes, his OC sucks, it's the same damn excuses Yiu are giving him this year.
Bortles put up a better year this year than Sammie has EVER put up and who are his receivers, who's his running back, he was sacked 51 flipping times!
Tannehill has had better years than Sammie has EVER had, who's his WR, has been sacked more than ANY of QB since he has been in the league!
Winston had a better year This year than Sammie has EVER had!
Carr better year than Samie has EVER had
Cousins better year than Sammie has EVER had
Newton better year than Sammie has EVER Had,

Hell Marriota and Hoyer were on their way to having a better year than Sammie has EVER had!

All QB's that have been drafted since Sammie!! I'm probably even leaving some out? Not all of them have had great WR or olines, but they have still had better years than your boy, hmmm go figure!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wouldn't have proven that he is light years ahead of anyone on the Rams. Glad he is gone, because all we would have heard from you is, his oline sucks, his receivers drop all his laser beam passes, his OC sucks, it's the same damn excuses Yiu are giving him this year.
Bortles put up a better year this year than Sammie has EVER put up and who are his receivers, who's his running back, he was sacked 51 flipping times!
Tannehill has had better years than Sammie has EVER had, who's his WR, has been sacked more than ANY of QB since he has been in the league!
Winston had a better year This year than Sammie has EVER had!
Carr better year than Samie has EVER had
Cousins better year than Sammie has EVER had
Newton better year than Sammie has EVER Had,

Hell Marriota and Hoyer were on their way to having a better year than Sammie has EVER had!

All QB's that have been drafted since Sammie!! I'm probably even leaving some out? Not all of them have had great WR or olines, but they have still had better years than your boy, hmmm go figure!

thats funny i don't think most of the guys you listed were higher then #9? just one as a matter of FACT.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFF, PFF, PFF, alert the NFl bible, you are unbelievable Coug!

Wow, that's the pathetic comeback you have? Let's see I will agree Davis at the moment is a backup QB, I don't think he played a very good game Sunday, he was sacked SEVEN times, so I guess your PFF numbers aren't very reliable, yet again! Should he have started Sunday, no, but was forced to because Manziel is an idiot. Do you use any excuses like his oline sucks, WR suck, OC (Shurmer)sucks, no those only apply to Bradford!

Yes I watched the game, Bradford again had a few nice throws, which I've been saying for lik ethers weeks now, was most of it dinking and dunking, yes! Did Sammie help them win, yes, did they win all because of Sammie, no! Again defense, ya that one that you say is terrible, makes a pick 6 and that is the difference in The game, when NY was in position for a TD, or at least a short FG

Sammie went up against the LAST, WORST, defense in the league, and yet it took the defense to be the difference in the game!

But that's a very weak comparison Coug, a guy that has taken first string snaps briefly all year, against, Pitt while not the D they
use to be, is still decent and they played a very good game.
Ya but hang your hat on that "amazing" performance against the worst team in the league, sorry he dinked and dunked for the most part as usual and got his usual yardage via the YAC

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats funny i don't think most of the guys you listed were higher then #9? just one as a matter of FACT.

My God Coug, what's your point there? none of them was coveted by EVERY team in the NFL, not all of them won the Heisman, according to you Sammie had a great ROY year, yet some of these guys had just as good, if not better rookie years! AND ALL OF THEM HAVE HAD A BETTER YEAR THAN ANY YEAR SAMMIE HAS EVER HAD