• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Main Problem With Jordan Clarksons game

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, just go with the top three protected and don't do a trade just yet. Look, Philly is starting to take off and many articles state that the Lakers are behind in development. The better route is let Jeannie get rid of her brother and take the reins going forward.
I cant wait for that. Something has to change. That long road trip may help to solidify keeping the pick.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sick to my stomach with this coach of the year talk of dont know any.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, just go with the top three protected and don't do a trade just yet. Look, Philly is starting to take off and many articles state that the Lakers are behind in development. The better route is let Jeannie get rid of her brother and take the reins going forward.

My concern is that she might let both her brother and Mitch go. A lot of folks are saying that she may do that. I hope they're wrong, but that's what many seem to be suggesting.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a player is going to be great in the NBA you will see the signs right off the bat. It's different than any other sport. Great NBA players don't need to be built around. Great players make other players great. The Lakers do not have a player that is great or will be great. they have a few that will be real good but none that will be great.

To early to tell. Like many others have mentioned there are many players that took a while to be great. Ingram is so young and it's to early to give up on these guys yet. Peace.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To early to tell. Like many others have mentioned there are many players that took a while to be great. Ingram is so young and it's to early to give up on these guys yet. Peace.
Yeah Ingram could develop into a real good player, not sure he will be great but I have my fingers crossed on him.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year is all about growth. The only guy i really havent seen it from is Randle. Now i know everyone is going to be its only his second full year. This is true, but i havent seen him improve his jumper which is so vital to playing with Deangelo. The pick and roll just doenst have its flavor if he doesnt improve it.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still hoping to keep that top 3 pick and get Josh Jackson to be the starting 2 guard of the future.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still hoping to keep that top 3 pick and get Josh Jackson to be the starting 2 guard of the future.

Or maybe Lonzo Ball from UCLA to play point and slide D'Angelo over to 2 guard?

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will Clarkson start? I don't think he should continue to come off the bench. That would be the case if we get Ball and keep Russell. I don't know about Russell at the two either. Not a good enough consistent shooter.I think ball is great, but Russell should be traded if we do that.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will Clarkson start? I don't think he should continue to come off the bench. That would be the case if we get all. I don't know about Russell at the two either. Not a good enough consistent shooter. Ball would cause lineup issues for Russell and Clarkson. One has to be traded imo. I think ball is great, but Russell should be traded if we do that.

I like Clarkson off the bench. He could be a perennial 6th man of the year candidate.

I think part of Russell's problem is that he's more of a natural 2 guard. He has excellent court vision, which is why he's at the point, but he has more of a 2 guard mentality. Imo, he struggles most when he tries to balance the 2.

Plus, a 2 guard who can run point can be very valuable in an offense like Luke's where ball movement is key.

Having said that, if the Lakers did decide to go with Ball, trading Russell wouldn't be the worst thing, especially if they could turn that into a high draft pick or 2, or packaged to bring in a high level FA.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I prefer Jackson for his defensive abilities, something none of the Lakers' kids seem to value much (other than maybe Nance).

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Clarkson off the bench. He could be a perennial 6th man of the year candidate.

I think part of Russell's problem is that he's more of a natural 2 guard. He has excellent court vision, which is why he's at the point, but he has more of a 2 guard mentality. Imo, he struggles most when he tries to balance the 2.

Plus, a 2 guard who can run point can be very valuable in an offense like Luke's where ball movement is key.

Having said that, if the Lakers did decide to go with Ball, trading Russell wouldn't be the worst thing, especially if they could turn that into a high draft pick or 2, or packaged to bring in a high level FA.
Im on board with Jordan off the bench, hes solid as they come and would fit in well with a teamball style second unit. I like how he would match up with any second units in the league.