• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Last of Us

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what you are saying.

but it also isn't at all important what she did 20 yrs ago.

my biggest criticism is that they seem to be moving pretty quickly across the country...it just feels rushed all around and I am kind of losing interest.

They're moving pretty quickly

To be fair I didn't expect much.

It's a pretty tight story that to me can really only work for a few years. And it's a damn video game tv show lol

At opposed to Witcher..Larger universe in terms of character building
But that also has a book series as source material

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people getting butthurt over the background of 1 of the many characters in this show and the fact that there was a scene where a dog was used to sniff out the infection are being Karens about this show and are just looking for something to complain about. It literally doesn't matter. It's like getting mad at The Office because Dwight owns a Beet Farm and not an Orange Grove. IT LITERALLY DOESN'T MATTER!!

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already know what happens. I played the game.

But just in case you want to know....

In the final episode we will finally get some closure on the whole "will-they-won't-they" dynamic between Joel and Ellie.
Congrats, you played the game, so did I. You're still getting mad at nothing.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people getting butthurt over the background of 1 of the many characters in this show and the fact that there was a scene where a dog was used to sniff out the infection are being Karens about this show and are just looking for something to complain about. It literally doesn't matter. It's like getting mad at The Office because Dwight owns a Beet Farm and not an Orange Grove. IT LITERALLY DOESN'T MATTER!!
You realize why the writers of The Office had him grow beets instead of oranges though right? It was because they knew oranges don't grow in northeast Pennsylvania.

Sounds like they thought that one through all the way. The writer's of The Last of Us should take notes.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you need to use commas and calm your tits.

I’ll have a lot more critical remarks about this mediocre show in a few days.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because it was a LGBTQ thing... so it was 'strong and powerful' across the PC/SJW critics and the brainwashed dolts of America today.

I don't know why it's so strong and powerful now... because it fits the agenda? Uh... Brokeback Mountain was a great movie too but I guess it was ahead of it's time? This 'Lifetime movie' was so out of place it was ridiculous. I literally thought I misclicked something and was watching a different movie about halfway through. It derailed from the overall story but according to the brainwashed SJW society: "IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND POWERFUL! AND OH MY GOOOOOD WE NEED TO RECOGNIZE THAT AS PEOPLE!" Uh huh..

Best television episode in history? ........ :pound:Give me a fuckin' break. There was nothing new here, it's been done MANY times before and done FAR better (but the agenda wasn't in full swing back then), it was out of place, it dragged on too long, hell the video game actually did the story better (spoiler: they get fed up with each other after 20 years and the guy that arrived - see don't even remember his name that's how much impact it left, bet those 10 raters don't remember either - leaves a note that says he hated him before he went off and died) and you actually had to decide whether to give the note... it was a far more tragic ending than this steaming pile.

It's the same bullshit like Disney marketing "THE FIRST BLACK SUPERHERO!" with regards to Boring Panther, and people that aren't sheeple with a bit of sanity are like, "Uh.... Blade?" (which was a far better movie than that Marvel garbage spewing out today).
I means bill and frank WERE gay lovers, that's straight out of the original script for the game, so......I only get annoyed by this kind of shit when a show switches up the sexual preferences of their characters to accommodate woke or religious people.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I means bill and frank WERE gay lovers, that's straight out of the original script for the game, so......I only get annoyed by this kind of shit when a show switches up the sexual preferences of their characters to accommodate woke or religious people.
Was Bill the bottom in the game?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that was really never my problem with it, if you read my prior posts. My problem was why we had to spend a whole fuckin 50 minutes on it, complete with strawberries and two guys hairy chest fucking... I came here for a zombie apocalypse... not a fuckin' Lifetime movie. 10-15 minutes would've sufficed. And as I also said, I would've been just annoyed if it'd been a man and woman or two women for that long.

We get it... people have sex. We get it, some guys like the sausage up the ass and some women like to go clamming with another partner... FINE. Great... I'll go watch p0rn, Boys Don't Cry, or Brokeback Mountain if I want to see more. I don't need to watch 45 fuckin' minutes of it in a zombie apocalypse TV show when the show has barely even been running that long. It was just so out of place to put that in episode 3. I would've been able to swallow it better (no pun intended) had Joel been looking at a picture of them or reminiscing and it was it's own side filler in season 2.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize why the writers of The Office had him grow beets instead of oranges though right? It was because they knew oranges don't grow in northeast Pennsylvania.

Sounds like they thought that one through all the way. The writer's of The Last of Us should take notes.
are you more upset that she was a black female ADA or that she was a 20-something ADA?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you need to use commas and calm your tits.

I’ll have a lot more critical remarks about this mediocre show in a few days.
his punctuation is fine...the first sentence runs on a bit but it isn't incorrectly punctuated....

I'd break it up like this:

I think people getting butthurt over the background of 1 of the many characters in this show and the fact that there was a scene where a dog was used to sniff out the infection are being Karens about this show. They are just looking for something to complain about.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1677194225174.png

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but it's all fiction, so who cares if anything is switched? Does it change the story? Would Joel being gay change anything about the show?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his punctuation is fine...the first sentence runs on a bit but it isn't incorrectly punctuated....

I'd break it up like this:

I think people getting butthurt over the background of 1 of the many characters in this show and the fact that there was a scene where a dog was used to sniff out the infection are being Karens about this show. They are just looking for something to complain about.
I’m still confident you didn’t know whom’s is a word.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m still confident you didn’t know whom’s is a word.
it is a word

but he definitely didn't use it correctly.

whom's is a contraction for "whom is"

his sentence was "Oh tell me who that is whom’s lies contributed to more than 1 million lives lost (just in this 1 example, mind you). Who is more destructive than that?"

"Oh tell me who that is whom is lies contributed..."

yea that ain't right...but he sounded smart, right?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like what these Karen's are complaining about, it doesn't fucking matter! lol
I'm busting your balls. Relax.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like what these Karen's are complaining about, it doesn't fucking matter! lol
It does.

As Frank so beautifully taught Bill, it’s paying attention to details that shows we love.

This show can be better. You can be better.

Reactions: ill