• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Last Dance....

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too much, if anything. His career earnings from his basketball service in its entirety was actually greater than that of Jordan.

Yeah and guys today make more in a year than some of the greats made their whole careers. That's just sports inflation.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line is that Jordan's presence and influence on his teammates was never at any time in question from my vantage point. The two of you can spin in it in whichever way you wish to spin it, but that still does not make it true.

I worked last weekend and watched episode 9 for the first time yesterday. Hope ya'll enjoyed the doc in its entirely...

And hopefully you didn't need Sam Smith's validation to do so. While the whole Utah pizza thing may have seemed like a spin job that he alluded to, there's a reason Jerry Krause (R.I.P.) hated Smith and that guy's word doesn't need to be the deciding one.

Jordan was a great player and a great leader. While I don’t agree with his methods, he got results that you can’t argue with.

But you really need to tap out on this. Because your insistence that MJ was a “glue guy” proves you don’t know what the term means. He was anything but.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too much, if anything. His career earnings from his basketball service in its entirety was actually greater than that of Jordan.

Well, he played 17 years and MJ only played 13.5 years, sooooo...