• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The injuries to our prospects keep piling up

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good frickin lord, is there any team in baseball that has more injuries to their key minor leaguers than the White Sox? My guess is not only no, but that the next worst team with injuries to their key prospects is a far distant 2nd. It's pretty damn depressing.

Ryan Burr - TJ surgery
Jimmy Lambert - TJ surgery
Zack Burdi - Torn tendon in his knee, out for the rest of the season
Jake Burger - Bruised heel, the same one that has already been twice under the knife - out for the season

And of course that's not counting Tim Anderson's diagnosed high ankle sprain, which will likely keep him out into August.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's exhausting. Not that Burr, Lambert or Burdi have ever been considered top prospects, but still... the amount of Tommy John is just comical at this point.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's exhausting. Not that Burr, Lambert or Burdi have ever been considered top prospects, but still... the amount of Tommy John is just comical at this point.
I think Burdi was being groomed to be our closer of the future. And I only mentioned Lambert because he apparently was considered a rising prospect for the club.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe all sox prospect pitchers should undergo tj surgery before they're signed.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe all sox prospect pitchers should undergo tj surgery before they're signed.

I was watching baseball in a bar on Friday night and heard a drunk guy refer to it as "Elton John" surgery. Probably the best laugh I had all week. lol