• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Hoop's FFLeague

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey in a 12 teamer yeah i do i got good wr's and bell cow backs......sure y not

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft Summary
Putting together a playoff-caliber roster, Jay's Glorious Team didn't break any records with this draft, but they put together a quality team that will be tough to match up against. Looking at their schedule, they figure to reach the playoffs with a 9-5-0 (2,333) record and fifth-place finish in The Hoop's FFL League. They didn't target any one position early, selecting QB Tony Romo (52nd overall), RB Adrian Peterson (4th), WR T.Y. Hilton (28th), and TE Rob Gronkowski (21st) within the first five rounds. They put together the top group of RBs in the league, as they have Peterson, T.J. Yeldon, Jonathan Stewart, and Joique Bell for their rotation.

Not bad, but you've still got room for improvement. Becoming a Toyota Hall Of Famer would certainly qualify. Nominate yourself now.

Schedule
Whether by good fortune or well-planned strategy, Jay's Glorious Team has secured a favorable bye week schedule for their superstars. Of their top five players in projected points, none share a common off week. Based on their opponents' projected points, they have one of the easiest schedules. Jay's Glorious Team has the opportunity to close with a bang, as the last four games of their season are projected to be less difficult than the league average. However, the opening stretch of first four games is expected to be tougher than average, so a slow start is possible.

Draft Notes
  • Strength in Numbers
    In order, the three best positions for Jay's Glorious Team are TE, RB, and DEF.

• Good to Have Balance, Right?
    While the bottom half of the Jay's Glorious Team roster is one of the strongest in the league (projected to be No. 1), the top of the roster is among the weakest (ranked No. 9).

• A Pair of Proven Winners
    Jay's Glorious Team has a couple of fantasy MVPs in their lineup. Last season, two of their players (Rob Gronkowski and T.Y. Hilton) finished among the top-20 players that were on the most first-place fantasy teams.

• It's How You Finish
    Jay's Glorious Team made every other squad look silly after some amazing halftime adjustments, accumulating the most projected points in the league over the second half of the draft.

• No Back-Up No Cry
    Ignoring roster depth, Jay's Glorious Team chose only one player at three different positions (TE, DEF, and K).

• Mr. Mendoza
    Brian Quick is owned in only 4% of all Yahoo! leagues. Let's hope that a.) Jay's Glorious Team has some solid inside information, or b.) he's a close friend of the family.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"With Too Many Reaches Early, Yakkie's Yard Dogs Has No Idea How to Draft a Winning Team"

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"With Too Many Reaches Early, Yakkie's Yard Dogs Has No Idea How to Draft a Winning Team"
lol! Even with your 4 month old mucking up your picks, you still did better than I did! AND I GOT THE FIRST PICK!! I am predicted to lose the entire thing. Fucking girls, man!
:laugh3:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GBR is the winner and @moxie gets a D+.

Sounds about right.
Yahoo is a bunch of assholes anyway. I don't care that they say I'm the biggest loser. I use gmail! HA! Who's getting the last laugh now?! Fuck them and their stupid rankings!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft Notes
  • Brett Favre is Just a Phone Call Away
    It's likely that in Week 7, FaCe-LeE-uS will either be scraping the wire or begging for a trade (Peyton Manning and Andy Dalton will both be on bye). You can give Favre a call, but texting him isn't recommended.

Yahoo assholes

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft Notes
  • Brett Favre is Just a Phone Call Away
    It's likely that in Week 7, FaCe-LeE-uS will either be scraping the wire or begging for a trade (Peyton Manning and Andy Dalton will both be on bye). You can give Favre a call, but texting him isn't recommended.

Yahoo assholes
bahahaha! @FaCe-LeE-uS wants to exchange dick pics with faaaarrrvrrrre!!